twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neck yourself, furfag

It's not a furry, it's a demon.

Juri was better

Whoa, girls exist!

not even close

What did he mean by this?

Best announcer right here

Is there a single tournament arc in any manga, that doesn't have an announcer? Existing characters taking that role over count too. I feel like there is ALWAYS someone to explain techniques or abilities in every tournament arc.

Nardo

These announcers show the quality of each works.

DB > YYH >>>> OP

I always liked Koto. It's hard to choose between her and Botan. Which is funny since they hate one another.

Juri didn't even like her job, Koto was into it

>posting fox without the fish
Heresy

No on rocks the fight mike right like Koto rocks it am I right?

Their parts were perhaps one of the only times in anime history where the dub was superior to the sub in entertainment delivery

I hated her so much. She just didn't seem into it the whole time, very unprofessional. Koto on the other hand was perfect.

Get raped by 40 niggers kiddo.

Plague's work I assume. His style is so recognizable, and fappable.

10/10 gril

I loved every minute of her in the dub. She knew how to hype you for a bloodbath

fish best girl

I found this

Koto sure was a total pro at her job

That level of animation is almost foreign today.

She was my first waifu back when I was 9. I always got excited when I saw her on screen.

Rocket ship spectacular!

NO THE BEST ANNOUNCER IS ME, MR. REFEREE!

But left unchecked Koto gets a little carried away with her genki routine, she needs a straight man to balance her out. That's where the Juri comes in, together they're unstoppable.

This tournament was so comfy. Good fights, best announcer, some backgroung intrigue with Toguro and that rich guy, and good comic relief with Koenma and Jorge.

Nakano and Yoshigai are the best announcers.

He's a referee not an announcer.

The guy from Kaiji.
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0

discord.gg/JzKrznx

I remember I lost my shit when she appeared again for the final makai tournament

Was a pretty nice surprise

Nice

Omg I forgot how much I loved her back in the days

You can tell the key artist really loved going to town on each scene. YYH had a lot of high level, talented keyframers at the time.

Rape the fox.

moar

whoa

the one and only

>shorts and leggings
what is it about this combo that thrills me so

No fuck you, fish was cute and innocent.

this guy underrated

She had one of the best designs of all time. Wasted even on that show.

Same. I was hyped as fuck.

Gross fish

This man has announced the truth

Cute sheila

>was perfectly willing to just stand there and let a helpless young girl be brutally stomped to death in the ring

Juri was cuter, but not better.

Juri was sluttier

I think with my dick.

Dumb slut who corrupts pure maidens. Skin a tan that pussy before she does anymore damage!

Dude this was after he had announced tournaments for children with tails that turned into giant apes, having the moon blown the fuck up by an old man, watching a guy grow arms out of his back, fighting dinosaur creatures, an evil green man who destroyed the ring, and the same child 3 times doing absolute crazy bull shit who is now participating again.

Motherfucker he knows his lot in life. From everything he's seen he knows he can't compete and that the weird kid that used to have a tail will save the day eventually.

And he was sad when Goku didn't appeared in the next tournaments because he was dead or in namek.

Honorary mention, since he doubles as an announcement most of the time.

Best announcer coming through

The future is now

They should bring him back to host the Tournament of Power

What if alternate reality version of him

both cute

>no Machine Gun Sanada
weak thread

holy crap! a Koto thread? since when has Sup Forums had good taste

Reminder that the green man had her first.

Drunk man enjoyed the sloppy seconds.

And blue man was her boyfriend at the time that was used as a portable punching bag for everyone else and a pocket money lender. He never got anything.

To me, Koto maybe the best example for why the YYH anime is better than the manga. She is a great example of how much more personality and depth the anime added to the world that just wasn't there in the manga. Not to say the manga was bad, but the anime built on Togashi's work and enhanced it.

Part of it was that the anime seemed to remove many of Hiei's small comic relief scenes from the manga, but make up for it by adding humorous filler elsewhere.

Is that doffy?

>TOGURO'D

his partner literally never says a word.

He even gets replaced by Takamura.

The sod is that?

>not even a virgin

yeah..nah

I couldn't hear them in the manga.

Juri was a million times better.

JURI A SHIT
KOTO IS LITRALLY PERFECT
HOLY SHIT

GUNDAM FIGHT ALL SET! READY, GO!

Is this the one that just cheated?

Yes.

What if all the alternate versions fused into one?

>first waifu
You're a slut.

Juri was hot, but Koto had it all