Do you have any objective, factual evidence that the Jews are trying to control the world?

Do you have any objective, factual evidence that the Jews are trying to control the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
youtube.com/watch?v=LJUlf2-XSZw
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/events/israel_at_50/history/78597.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any tribe empowers itself

Jews can be seen as Mongols 2.0., nomads with high IQ albeit without horses

Yeah, how much time do you have? You are about to get bombarded by at least 50 people posting most likely.

they're massively over represented in specifically the fields and groups that do in fact control the world
>law
>politics
>media
>medicine
>finance
weather they want to or not they have quite a lot of control

May as well be a false-flag operation from anti-semitic rightists.

No source for claims in picture.

Unless there's a secret council where all of those influential people meet to corroborate, it's just many individuals who happen to be jewish that control the world. Not "The Jews".

>Not "The Jews".
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

Pic related

>No source for claims in picture.
what the fuck are you talking about, the fucking source is on the bottom of the image. Jesus christ schlomo

A Jew on Christianity

Have you actually read the Elder Scrolls of Zion? Sure it could be bullshit but there's a whole lot of """coincidences""" in there

planned or not with power comes responsibility
jews make up a very large percentage of our leaders relative to their population therefore they share more blame if shit goes wrong

I don't think you guys understand what a source is.

The ramblings of singular news sites/blogs/etc. are not a reliable objective source.

I need objective proof, testimonials, and corroborations that "The Jews" are actually conspiring together with the explicit intent to control the world.

>it's just many individuals who happen to be jewish
No "jew" in power just happens to be jewish. Jews are extremely nepotistic and only care about their fellow jews. They have an extremely high in-group preference, while they outright make it illegal for whites to do the same with affirmative action and discrimination laws.

The only data you need to prove that jews have a high in-group preference is that jews existed for like 2000 years without a home. If they didn't behave like a closed off tribe, they wouldn't still exist.

There are other rootless peoples, but gypsies etc don't have a high enough IQ to be a threat.

>I need objective proof, testimonials, and corroborations that "The Jews" are actually conspiring together with the explicit intent to control the world.
There is no conspiracy in the way you think. Jews don't sit in a smoky room making plans. But they are an international people who only care about the interest of Jews, and the interests of jews usually go against our own interests, like immigration.

Here you have a jew admitting they are behind immigration:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
>Gregor Gysi: “Every year more native Germans die than there are born, this is very fortunate”
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
>Sarkozy: “The goal is interbreeding”
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
>Sarkozy: “Interbreeding enriches society, consanguinity kills them”
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8
>Jews have Wikipedia-seminars to teach other Jews to write and edit it
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

Kill yourselves, JIDF queers.

hitler just said it was their nature, not that it was a conspiracy so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0

Finally a sensible post. However, science has proven that interbreeding yields superior offspring to inbreeding so I don't understand what the big fuss is about.

Oh look at that, the video of Gregor Gysi celebrating the fact that native Germans are dying out was taken off youtube. Here's a mirror:
youtube.com/watch?v=LJUlf2-XSZw

Mine is info-graphical evidence, faggot. Zoom in, and you'll see the evidence. Try pic related.

I sincerely hope you are not this stupid. A black/white mutt is far inferior than a pure European. Ask yourself, why have jews been pushing for racemixing for at least a hundred years?

(The answer is in pic related)

Absolutely, this.

>he thinks there's such a thing as "black" or "white" person

Europeans have been the target of interbreeding for thousands of years. There's no way there's not a single African or Asian ancestor in your lineage.

No, the fact that the Jews control everything today is prima facie evidence that they have schemed to enslave mankind. It is your duty to prove otherwise.

Close, but no cigar. There is an optimal degree of consanguinity. I think it's 3rd-5th cousins.

Everyone knows that excessive endogamy leads to problems, e.g. P(brother, cystic fibrosis) = 0.1 && P(sister, cystic fibrosis) = 0.1 => P(child, cystic fibrosis) = 0.5.

However, significant exogamy also does, because you're exposed to different risk factors. I think the calculation is something like P(m, CF) = 0.1 && P(f, sickle-cell anaemia) = 0.1 => P(child, something) = 0.2.

Whereas P(mother, CF) = 0.1 && P(unrelated father, CF) = 0.1 => P(child, CF) ~= 0, because it's a recessive gene.

Check this out, skeptic.

Who are the ones that the media won't name? Who are the ones that make up 2% of the US population and 25% of Harvard? Who are the ones that own the banks? Who are the ones that run Hollywood, that pumps out degenerate trash? Who are the ones with scripture that says it's okay to fuck kids? It's the Jews. It's always the Jews. They rejected the message brought by the son of God, and even killed him. Even today they work to undermine Christianity, and anyone that speaks out against them is denied a platform. They're shut down for "hate speech" because these kikes and their puppets know we speak the truth, and the truth is what kill the Jew, for the Jew is a liar.

>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I swear to God, every last one of these fucking yids is going in the oven.

pic related

Amos 5:26-27

Africans, especially sub-saharan africans, have a much lower IQ than Europeans. IQ is mostly biological. Even jewboy Sam Harris admits this.

>It is your duty to prove otherwise

They've been around for thousands of years and haven't even come close to succeeding yet.

IS THERE A POWER, A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE?
"PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE..."

THE REAL AND THE STATED GOALS

POPULATION CONTROLPERMISSION TO HAVE BABIES

REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX - SEX WITHOUT REPRODUCTION AND REPRODUCTION WITHOUT SEX

CONTRACEPTION UNIVERSALLY AVAILABLE TO ALL

SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT

TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL

ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY ... ANYTHING GOES - HOMOSEXUALITY ALSO WAS TO BE ENCOURAGED.

TECHNOLOGY

FAMILIES TO DIMINISH IN IMPORTANCE

EUTHANASIA AND THE "DEMISE PILL"

LIMITING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE MEDICAL CARE MAKES ELIMINATING ELDERLY EASIER

PLANNING THE CONTROL OVER MEDICINE

ELIMINATION OF PRIVATE DOCTORS

NEW DIFFICULT TO DIAGNOSE AND UNTREATABLE DISEASES

SUPPRESSING CANCER CURES AS A MEANS OF POPULATION CONTROL

INDUCING HEART ATTACKS AS A FORM OF ASSASSINATION

EDUCATION AS A TOOL FOR ACCELERATING THE ONSET OF PUBERTY AND EVOLUTION

BLENDING ALL RELIGIONS...THE OLD RELIGIONS WILL HAVE TO GO

CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY WORDS

"THE CHURCHES WILL HELP US!"

RESTRUCTURING EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF INDOCTRINATION

MORE TIME IN SCHOOLS, BUT THEY "WOULDN'T LEARN ANYTHING."

CONTROLLING WHO HAS ACCESS TO INFORMATION

SCHOOLS AS THE HUB OF THE COMMUNITY

"SOME BOOKS WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE LIBRARIES..."

CHANGING LAWS

THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE

ALCOHOL ABUSE

RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL

THE NEED FOR MORE JAILS, AND USING HOSPITALS AS JAILS

NO MORE SECURITY

CRIME USED TO MANAGE SOCIETY

CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE

SHIFTING POPULATIONS AND ECONOMIES -- TEARING THE SOCIAL ROOTS

SPORTS AS A TOOL OF SOCIAL CHANGE

SEX AND VIOLENCE INCULCATED THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT

TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND IMPLANTED I.D.

FOOD CONTROL

WEATHER CONTROL

KNOW HOW PEOPLE RESPOND - MAKING THEM DO WHAT YOU WANT

FALSIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

TERRORISM

FINANCIAL CONTROL

SURVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU

HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST

THE ARRIVAL OF THE TOTALITARIAN GLOBAL SYSTEM

If someone reading this is on the fence on this issue, read The Culture of Critique. The world will finally make sense to you. Sup Forums will create a deeply fragmented view of the world in your mind, we're correct about a lot of things, but there's also a bunch of trolling/disinfo/idiots who believe just about anything.

buy nz, up 250% in 7 years...

Pic related

The Jew is an anti-human vampire. They will all be exterminated.

So, this MY REDPILL. The very few Jewish people I know are very decent. Oddly, all of them have an observable higher than average IQ, strong family and religious back grounds, and sports team fanaticism for who they know. (ex. I have a problem, tell Jew friend, Jew friend says his blah blah blah is a blah, gives me card, tells me he'll try to help me out with the financial aspect)

I have a problem with the powers that be. Oddly, the power structure is overly representative of Jewish people (considering per capita).

So it only makes sense that anyone with a higher than average IQ, a strong family structure that promotes handwork, coupled with a religion that promotes self control wound into a web of nepotism... that you'd get people overly represented in certain areas.

So, if you have problem with the powers that be, then you indirectly have a problem with Jews. For the .01%ers??? I think they are like anyone else and are looking to group together off any inherent basis to protect their stuff.

Just like superhigh IQs are most likely to be certain aspects, so are power hungry bad people.

Yes. They own the media and the banking system. What more proof do you need?

No they are not trying, yhwh is.
Awaken and remember that we built this and yhwh killed us for it.
Pro tip, is this on?
Do we use it to go to mars?
Wake up op.
Wake up.

>mfw jews think this is how it's going to happen but suddenly some wild shitposters appear and everything is on fire

You just wait, boi. You'll be surprised.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/events/israel_at_50/history/78597.stm

Do I need to post more?

true story, went to fla with daughter, too fat to fit in helicopter ride, asked jew man and son, said no family time only, asked mohammad from detriot, with wife and sister and kid, they said no problem (and women were wearing the headgear), my daughter went on ride with them, i stayed back and talked with women (sister was hot btw), jews are arsholes

Kalergi plan which is a plan to give control over humanity to the Jews

>no matter how much evidence is clear I will continue to deny and move the goal posts

Btw, I call one of my Jew friends Waffle, because he's too fucking skinny to put into an oven.

>Zion.png
How the fuck haven't I seen this before.
Fuckin saved.

This