Hey guys, let's play a game... Name an anime that's a better lovestory then Toradora!

Hey guys, let's play a game... Name an anime that's a better lovestory then Toradora!

>protip you can't.

I'll wait.... *tick tock tick tock* That's what I thought.

What a quality thread.

This is too hard OP.. Can we play a different game? Like... Name a lovestory that isn't better then toradora...? T_T

moar like Fecadora

Holy shit, you need to kill yourself.

>mfw Sup Forums will never come up with an anime better then the greatest love story every told

>Thinly veiled rec thread

Someones a bit angry that they can't even fathom an anime that comes CLOSE to the story of the palm-top tiger seducing the palm-top dragon! ^_^ *giggles*

Who would need a rec when you could rewatch the greatest love story ever told on earth, period?!

No, wanting subhumans to kill themselves is a logical choice, not an emotional one.

Yes

Greatest love stories ever told: White Album 2, ef, Nodame Cantabile, Honey and Clover, KareKano, Cross Game, Kemonozume.

Worst love stories ever told: Toradora, REC, Keyshit, most shounenshit, most LNshit, Okadashit, Itazura na Kiss.

It's not even close.

*giggles* Is this bait, or are you 12?

Lovely Complex

Do they consummate their love on the show?

Mods please.

>Lovely Complex
>watching cheap ripoff of the greatest love story ever told
>unironically
>i'd rather

Sakura Trick
Clannad

Or something i don't know. You are a fag.

Toradora is shit but what really makes me laugh is that 8? fucking years later there are highschool kids on here who actually bought into the fucking memeing about it being a non-shit show

What rule is this breaking user? Go ahead i'll wait..

*tick tock tick tock*

That's what I thought.

Clannad is more like a mixture of shows, it's sad, funny, happy, can't really place it into one genre only imo.

I mean, Okazaki only realized he loved Nagisa much later on, as did she to him.

>This window will close in 3 seconds...
Enjoy your ban.

reason? *giggles*

I do love a good kiss scene mate, no matter where it's from.

Its impossible OP
Toradora is greatest love story ever told

>...
>*tick tock tick tock*
>T_T
>*giggles*
>^_^
Kill yourself. Reported

why?

Not against the rules, your just a bit angry because you can't think of anything better, and you wanna argue but can't!

*giggles* ^_^

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Enjoy your ban.

Is Kazusa Touma in Toradora?

WOAH

Nice

Only well developed characters with deeper emotions then just what the script has them say are in Toradora! Sorry. Even the side characters. The teacher for instance, she's really self consious about her age and wishes she was young
Wow! Nice double.

Are we pretending like Todoke doesnt exist?

Easy. OreImo.

>Only well developed characters with deeper emotions then just what the script has them say

Kazusa has several episodes detailing her backstory, lol.

Before you do your back in with a reply, just a heads up, I'm using this thread as an excuse to post images of and to discuss WA2, I don't care what you think about it really.

The real question is, who do you think is best girl. I still vote Taiga.