FASbol

Who here is unironically FASbol? It's more than irony at this point and should be taken seriously as a viable political movement. Let's discuss the pro's and con's.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Health_n_Hubris
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=t1DZL3Mu5Kg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the -bol part mean?

Also, our prophet. Pic related.

bolshevik

No sorry my parents were both educated white collar conservatives I can't relate to your poor person ailment sorry again about your mothers alcoholism

who is this guy?

Sargon of akkad

The scourge of the alt-right and the white-nationalist destroyer.

I don't get it

what race is this mutt?

spic?

FREEDOM IS JEWISH

fuck you
ok cool but why am i seeing his stupid face everywhere?
he must be really smart or you faggots wouldn't have the raging boner to make him seem stupid

This faggot.

mobile.twitter.com/Health_n_Hubris

Sup Forums is overrun by children who watch YouTube all day.

what's he about?
irony veneer is too thick so i cant tell

i throw my hat in with the irony bros lmao have some abo wave dickheads this shit is way better then your fash wave

Marx was right about dialectical materialism. Automation will inevitably lead to capital controlling all power and labor being supplanted entirely by superior cyber-slavery.

In such a case, it is imperative that the government own all capital. Private interests will inevitably conspire to commit genocide on their own people (as is now unfolding) to cement their power.

That said, politics is gay and White people are the eternal servants of the Jew so it's better for Whites to die out so Jews will be overrun and eradicated by their other mud golems.

>Sup Forums is overrun by children who watch YouTube all day.
>I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

Fight me gas sniffer

Why does Shawn trigger alt-right virgins so much, Sup Forumsros?

all of your insults are compliments you have no power here seppo

Shit, nigger. We FASwave

He was part of Identity Evropa but got doxed so he became a contrarian faggot

Oh that's why Sup Forums hates him

Foster's is better than VB

Ask him if his mother smoke and drank while she was pregnant with him. I've heard that combination makes a special kind of retard.

>pic related is me

i asked him for his own words, so if you guys are on board with whatever it is Spencer said about pedos, good riddance

This has nothing to do with Spencer. This is about a funny-faced manbaby. It's not politics, it's fun.

i dont care why his face looks stupid though i just care if he's an idiot or not

he only cares if you send tummy, check mate fuckwad

youtube.com/watch?v=t1DZL3Mu5Kg&feature=youtu.be

>current mood