Literally nothing is more important than this thread!!!

The United States literally kills and destroys countries and their citizens if they try to subvert the US petrodollar
>Iraq, Saddam: 2 million deaths
>Libia, Kaddaffi: literally nigger slave markets
Cryptocurrency WILL destroy the petrodollar.
But most importantly:
Crytocurrency is inflation proof. So nations can no longer print money to fund their shit.
This means the end of the Federal Reserve and all central banks!
LET THIS SINK IN!
If you are not into crypto you are literally choosing to use the jews' money!

So why would (((they))) allow cryptocurrency to take over? Are they about to ban it?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.nl/morgan-stanley-on-bitcoin-value-2017-12/?international=true&r=UK
express.co.uk/finance/city/867686/Vladimir-Putin-green-light-for-Russian-cryptocurrency-CryptoRuble-fight-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=kE8kGMfXaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sources:
The jew fears the Bitcoin:
businessinsider.nl/morgan-stanley-on-bitcoin-value-2017-12/?international=true&r=UK

Enemies of the US troll the dollar with their own currency:
express.co.uk/finance/city/867686/Vladimir-Putin-green-light-for-Russian-cryptocurrency-CryptoRuble-fight-bitcoin

Mark of the beast alpha 1.0

Yes, and come a financial collapse, no amount of money will be worth more than a gun and some ammo.

Cryptos only real value is that it's a nebulous intermediatary between fiat currencies, not its replacement. If you can't directly cash out your bitcoin for goods and services its nothing more than a reserve currency like gold or silver.

Explain yourself Kiwi, not everyone speaks fluent retard.
(should probably be more kind, given the nature of thread)

I have some news for you: the world is not going to collapse.
There will be no big crisis that will make guns and bullets be valuable.
In fact, that way of thinking comes from the cold war and is very pathologic.
>cryptos are useless in breaksown of society
Cryptos are digital and can be sent through the air over 1000s of miles through 5$ FM radio station. You could set up a banking/payment system 5 minutes after the nukes drop based on crypto.

Lets see if we can manage to pull Sup Forums away from bumping blacked.com threads to talk about this.

Do you honestly believe the Netherlands is going to exist exactly as it does today, in its current form, as it will a thousand years from now, if at all?

You mean to tell me your country is somehow going to outlive some of the greatest civilizations known to man because of what, crypto?

You are the naive fool who thinks the world is static. Your kind of thinking advocates for the aggregation of wealth into the hands of a few, which will ultimately lead to others being starved and depleted, and them waging an expansionist war on your.

Kek, your crypto won't mean anything if the majority refuses to trade in it - and they won't - because all of their wealth is tied up in fiat and goods that exchange directly for fiat.

Global currencies are not the future. Anyone whose see what happened to most Europeans countries economies after the Euro was introduced can attest to that.

That's probably the reason why you think crypto is the future, because you're forced to use the globalist Euro, ahaha.

>The United States literally kills and destroys countries and their citizens if they try to subvert the US petrodollar
As an American how is that bad for me?

>Crytocurrency is inflation proof
Ah hahahahaha. Wait, are you serious? HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=kE8kGMfXaFU

All we had to was hate the jews.

And distrust the anglos.

>do you think current society will stay this way forever
I dont. The main question of this thread is: why are governments, that would literally go bankrupt overnight if they cant print money (USA), allow cryptocurrency?
It literally kills the jew. Will they ban it?
>cryptos are not the future
Nigger-san, I dont know the future, YOU dont know the future.
Crypto may or may not be the future of cash but 1 thing is for sure: crypto will end fiat currency and central banking if it is not banned for the simple reason that its inflation proof.

Your reply.

The USA is the worlds daddy.

Now shut up fag.

>how is that bad for me?
Because your taxdollars are being used to defend the (((Federal Reserves'))) monopoly to print that same petrodollar.

American soldiers protect the petrodollar, but who has the sole right to print those petrodollars? Are (((you))) catching my drift?

Fiat currency is the worst form of currency and is completely unstable. You say Bitcoin is the future but that's assuming that technology doesn't suffer from any major setbacks. IE if internet access were banned for whatever reason, you wouldn't be able to access your wealth. If a fiat currency gets destroyed, then people would be forced to find a new currency or means of trade, which would either lead to the gold standard getting reinstated or
Communism. Always make sure to invest in some gold or silver in case shit hits the fan

The jews own your boipussi to the point where they suicide bomb your skyscrapers in new york to make you fight their wars (google: Dancing Mossad agents 9/11).

100% of USA income tax goes to pay for the interest on money that the (((FED))) created out of thin air by pressing a number on a keyboard. (source: Fed document, money mechanics 1999)

Most of our income tax goes to the (((CIA))) so they can torture shitskins at black-sites in the middle east

>if no internet, crypto is useless
Crypto can be sent through cheap FM radio sets over 1000s of miles.
Even if some insane crisis happens crypto will still be the smartest way to set up a banking system.

btw. read the fucking thread next time, this was already discussed and BTFO

Good.
Work 40 hours a week to pay 30% of your income to torture some mongrels you dont even know in the middle East.

Dont forget what I said: 100% of your income tax goes to jews simply because they OWN YOU!
Think about that while youre at work flipping burgers.
Now fuck off moron!

Full disclosure: no-coiner that sold BTC last may 2017 (no bully)

The only thing governments give a fuck about is people avoiding taxes with crypto. It's not like they can stop you buying your zeros and ones, but they are likely to tax the bollocks off of any attempt to cash out in future.

>governments will tax crypto
YES! Tax rate for crypto gains in my country is 50%.
There are tons of people meeting in cafes to sell their coins for fiat money.

However: crypto is starting to become a valid payment currency.
If this continues crypto becomes real money and it will BTFO fiat money.

Thoughts?

>>Libia, Kaddaffi: literally nigger slave markets
finally, crypto backed by physical assets

>Crytocurrency is inflation proof.
Correct but cryptocurrencies cap out at about 0.5 trillion. That's significant by no where near taking over the currency market.

helpful bump

>cryptocurrencies cap out at about 0.5 trillion
1 year ago cryptos were capping @ 0.1 trillion.

Please use your brain. This thread is about the fear that due to the superiority of crypto it will be killed by governments.

The central issue: most modern countries will go bankrupt if their citizens use crypto as money instead of fiat garbage.
This is why parrallel currencies are illegal: it is illegal in most countries to make your own currency as a rival to fiat money. But for some reason crypto is allowed.

>due to the superiority of crypto it will be killed by governments
Okay, yeah. That's a possibility.

The other possibility is that there is monetary reform. (((They))) will fight it, but it's not impossible that governments would start adopting cryto currencies. Is it?

>it's not impossible that governments would start adopting cryto currencies
Central banks will literally die if crypto is accepted!
The USA will go bankrupt in 10 seconds if they cant print fiat money. This is why Iran and Russia troll the US with their own cryptocurrency.

This is why I get cryptocurrencies. 2008 killed the economy and now I work for dead fiat, so fuck it, why not get crypto. The fiat is fake, the economy and stock market are fake. Jews made a fake world. I've made 3x my retirement account in 1 yr in crypto, than I've made in 4 yrs of stock market + corporate matching. Easy money.

BTC transactions are high because of the Bilderberg group.

Governments have tried to shut down crptocurrencies, but they lost money doing it. China tried to shut it down and the Chinese started buying over the counter, meaning the Chinese don't get taxes.

The recent correction (the third in 3 weeks since ~December 22nd by my count) was due to the Futures Market. There were obviously many other factors, but this one stands out as the highest for me. This allowed them to siphon significant money out of the crypto market that may not return. What happens from here will be clear on February (14th ?) when the next futures contracts end. If they try to short it again we could see a retracement to ~$6k, which means they may be moving to kill crypto through markets, regulation, fees et al. But if the futures lose, they may just be siphoning, but for how long I don't know.

C H A I N
H
A
I
Niggas

Amerians are, in fact, the most based and wise men in the world.
>picture of Jesus-bitcoin whipping the jew money changers
I can not express my respect for you. Hail user!
However, this thread is about what will Amerimutt jew-controlled government do to stop this explosion of human freedom?

It's a catch 22. The same thing that makes cryptos so valuable is also the source of instability; it's incorruptibility.

If crypto is banned a half trillion dollar market goes 'poof'. If it's not banned US government goes bankrupt overnight.

Someone is getting fucked here.

you mean

bitconenct?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

If there is ever another REAL war, crypto will be literally useless because EMPs will wipe out almost all electronics.

Good luck trading with currency that only exists as 1s and 0s

Uniparty is going to bomb crypto, unless chinks take over.

>Someone is getting fucked here.
This! Its my point exactly.
Crypto is the silver bullet for jew controlled fiat shitcoins.
Why are they allowing crypto to exist when parrallel currency is already illegal?
Will it be banned soon? What is the "Spiel"?
Im very confused! What is the jew 4D chess?

>bitconnect
lol niggers should stay away from white people things.
Stay with robbing shit and getting shot by police where you belong.
WHite PPL drinking champaign with the money they got from you Niggers!

NIGGERS NOT WELCOME IN THIS THREAD! Only 120+ IQ blacks allowed!

Why are you announcing to everyone you don't understand economics?

>lol if the world is destroyed by nukes your crypto is useless
mfw only total world destruction with nukes can kill crypto...temporarily...

In 2 days some white guy will start an FM radio crypto banking system and become the richest guy in the world.
In the meanwhile: all digital fiat money is gone and most gold is owned by the jews!

>don't understand economics
Explain, larping Amerim...American.

I hate pol.
We are talking about the very essence of money here. There future of money, the future of the West, a future without jews printing our money and charging us interest!
What do we get? Niggers and Amerimutts!

There are only two sources of wealth on the planet. The land, and the people on it.

Yes.

However, the (((government))) doesnt give a crap!
It literally kills you if you wont pay your (((income tax))).
Your reply?

The government don't own the land and cattle though, they just work for the people that do, as long as they keep them slaves it doesn't matter which method they use whether it be tax or force

How about instead of trying to solve this unsolvable mess with crypto we just eliminate the cancer of the world, the (forgive me for uttering this word) USA

>(forgive me for uttering this word)
heh TOPLEL
Desu, Russia already started its own cryprocurrency. Only Amerimutts can, in service of jews, stop it.

>it is illegal in most countries to make your own currency
It’s not classified as currency and it’s not being used as currency. The governments, for now, seem to be OK with the development of blockchain as long as they’re getting their taxes and it isn’t hurting their citizens. It’s the financial sectors that are crying and stomping their feet but the governments don’t seem to mind the extra money. The financial institutions can fuck right off. They should have stopped after the first time they crashed an economy. I don’t mind them having competition for investments.

>The government don't own the land and cattle though
Desu. I cant tell the difference between bait and non-bait.
GET RED PILLED! NOW!

>The governments, for now, seem to be OK
uggghhhhhhh

desu, im drunk and im not capable to ---desu advocate truth!

They aren’t banning it, they’ll start with small regulations and keep going until it spirals out of control. The headlines over the last 2 weeks have been fake news.