White nationalists bicker over whether breathing oxygen is Jewish or not

>white nationalists bicker over whether breathing oxygen is Jewish or not
>meanwhile China is researching genes and intelligence so they can pump out 200 IQ Chang Thunderwangs

What will you do when they come for you?
>inb4 China is isolationist it won't bother other countries
lol

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticsandsociety.org/article/new-directors-experience-plus-msu-his-controversial-views-concern-some?id=6439
infoproc.blogspot.com/search/label/cognitive science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reasearching Genes
>200 iq
>retard

You know why China has 106 iq in general? Because the only kids and people that take these tests have been at private goverment school which have the best teachers in the country. Only they are allowed to take the test.

so what?

I stand by my belief that genetically modified iq mutants will kill themselves once they reach any sort of maturation

so what?what?

Much of the research is still done in the West, and if by some miracle the political zeitgeist changes it will be possible for use the technology to make ourselves smarter, faster and stronger.

Which is their baseline genes (and all are probably Han Chinese lineage) for enhancement.
They're not going to waste time on trying to upgrade the worst.

I'm going to engineer my children to be ubermench

Correction: I will pay some smart Jews to do this for me

Lol in about 10 years we're gonna find out that 90% of the Ivy league undergraduate class will be genetically modified Julian Bashir types.

So they are engineering themselves to be white? Solves the genocide problem, we just got 2 billion reinforcements.

You have nothing to fear comrade, the truth will set you free.

Chinese are manchu rape babys

China is just a meme, come on.

>meanwhile China is researching genes and intelligence so they can pump out 200 IQ Chang Thunderwangs
Based on their track record I'm expecting China's designer babies to be facially deformed super autists with even more cancer than your average Chinese urban peasant. They've never given a shit about quality and I'm seriously doubting they'll start now.

How?

meanwhile in europe have discover 40 genes asociated with iq with 88000 dna text(5%of the genes correlated with inteligence), we are doing fine, relax

I know you think Chinese are just a bunch of insectoids incapable of innovation but there is no arguing that BGI-Shenzhen is at the forefront of genetic research.
geneticsandsociety.org/article/new-directors-experience-plus-msu-his-controversial-views-concern-some?id=6439
Here's Stephen Hsu's blog, scientific adviser to BGI
infoproc.blogspot.com/search/label/cognitive science

>Chinese are just a bunch of insectoids

Competition with China is one of the best single best arguments for why we need to stop white countries from having the demographics and average IQ of Brazil.

Seriously take a minute and try to imagine Brazil combatting China on the world stage.

i think usa and europe +russia could stop their anbitions quite easily ,the problem is not china we all know what it is....

>actually believing this meme

BGI even got billions in loans from goverment-owned banks in China. That's a move you'd never see in the West.

>mummy, why do I look so different from the other children
>it doesn't matter, Gargantxiu, we still love you

He is chinese, but he developed his shit in american soil, by what is writed in your links and beyond.

China is a meme.

>I know you think Chinese are just a bunch of insectoids incapable of innovation but there is no arguing that BGI-Shenzhen is at the forefront of genetic research.
I don't think they're incapable of innovation, I think they disregard any notion of scientific or really any kind of ethics in pursuit of it. Of course while the Chinese might not have a problem with throwing a dozen deformed infants into an incinerator because they came out wrong I hardly think that's a trait worth emulating or admiring.

right makes sense

they also send those people to take iq tests for chinks living abroad in a variety of different countries

they also rig to international math olympiad so they win every time

and they also cheat so that they're the best students in the usa

those fucking chinks are just cheaters

>ethics
Maybe in 200 years we will be looked upon as the noble savage.

Maybe they should invest more money into driving lessons. So this 200 IQ chink won't get run over crossing the street.

Whites will still be alive in 200 years. I have it on good authority that superautist and Paypal co-founder Elon Musk is planning on loading the white race onto a spaceship named "The White Flight" and flying everyone to Mars to live in peace away from darkies, kikes, and slant eyes.

Have you even driven in East Asia? 99% sure you would crash.

What are 200IQ chink brainlets going to do when we the west makes 2000000000IQ Cyborg AI's?

If China had a 106 average IQ it wouldn't be a massive fucking shithole and Chinese names would appear scientific papers in proportion. But it is, and they don't.

That's why the Chinese are investing billions into AI

Your logic is even more retarded than OP
>Best students in the Us
What a joke you haven't understand a thing yet most immigrant chinks come from wealthy families or lucky families either way everybody is better than Americans that doesn't prove the IQ tests not an argument(diversity has destroyed America IQ)
>International math contest 1 billion Chinks I wonder is there any chink in those 1 billions that can do math better than everybody in the world oh wait there is he was picked to compete no questions there (communist state after all). I do not say chinks are not different than us what I am just saying that this stupid IQ retarded shit got to stop find a different measurment something that can actually show the true ability of the mind also I agree that they are smarter than as but if they are smarter than as why are there still under communists they are 1 billion after all 1 gathering and the overlords are dead mate

China is worse off in quality of life than other East Asian countries, simply because of it's vast size, and also a lot of peasants locals are uneducated.

And Chinese names do appear in scientific papers, so.. lol

Also they are under communists still that shows something too. On the other side Japanese and south Koreans just sit all day doing nothing and just waiting for their doom to come but there are still some honorary Aryans which fight they will be the ones that will show them their way back to glory and to the old traditional ways that made them who they are

1 billion