March For Life

Satan and Heathens BTFO

youtu.be/QFv7jZ00vLI

For Optics:
Tpyical Pro life marchers

Typical Womens March participant

What a sickened and perverse generation of "people".

But user they are marching for "dignity"

What a bunch of nigger lovers.

shh now pol will know where all the white people gather

Bump
Fuck you feminist we will ban abortion and deport Negro's

>the struggle is real

Indeed.

My daughter wants to go to the women's march but I told her no it's just a cover for an anti American communist march. Give me some good points to tell her /pol

She is most likely naively thinking that's it's a march for women. You should point out that it's against (white) men. Make a point about third wave of feminist working like an avalanche, and self cannibalism and infighting it contains. Make a point about how she wants to support people who will most likely eventually turn against even her because of her privileges, make her understand that they don't care about her rights at the women's march. They care about attacking their enemy, not protecting their own.

Thanks Finnbro
>side note my 23andme said I'm 15% Finnish

Sam Hyde will be attending the Hollywood California women's march.
Sam Hyde plans on putting Natalie Portman in a headlock and questioning her about Israel's human rights violations.

I support the March for Life.
Ban abortion

You burgers are impressing me more and more

I'm pro abundant life for these ladies as well

These are the pro choice "people"

>1/3 of my generation is missing

thats pretty brutal, white women are killing the white race they have a legal mandate to kill people should they so choose and not suffer even a fine for it, not even the courts can kill people indiscriminately ffs

Vast majority of american abortions are brown and black. Without abortions you would be already overrun by minorities.

>literally half of all black women have had an abortion before age 44
puking in my mouth rn

Thats out of 1000 not %

jeebus, do you cunts want a nice conservative girl?
start attending anti abortion protests