Sup Forums character chart

Last thread We are doing this sketch with paint and when everyone is happy with the slots we will put it on a polished verson. I'll show how it will look like in the next post.

If you want to change a character's position at least say why you want to change it.
To add a character just post the image and point where it should be in the chart

Here's how it will look like with gimp

Move Eren Jaeger left to (70,50).

As much as an insufferable faggot he is, he didn't actively go out of his way to boost his ego or even purposefully hurt people, like Bert/Reiner. He just whines too much.

please fix yotsuba

Where does he go?

I don't really see why people like Griffith and Homura are so far up the deserved side. Sure they did bad things, but mostly only after their suffering. Neither really deserved it when it happened.

The position or the image? If it's the image I'll fix it later, that chart is just an example

You forgot to write "im a gigantic pleb who's only watched 50 anime" on the header.

I meant 5, 20.
He deserved it a bit (5), and quite suffers (20).

suffering: 80
deserved: 90

>Touma that far into "deserved it"
For what purpose?

>Yui Hirasawa

Literally Tsukasa Hiiragi suffered more than her.

>Subaru pretty damn close to top right
y tho

When you're betrothed to Misaka, your life is full on suffering.

the image, there's a lot of aliasing

Makes sense. But wouldn't their bad actions, even after the suffering part, make them deserve "more"? In a way that what happened wasn't deserved but what happens in the future will?
You're probably right though, I'll change them after this one

added

I didn't see Chirico on the list, but i wonder how suffering he is?

>Live only to fight
>Was on the run and everyone wants to kill him
>Has someone who genuinely love him. But she's ded
>Has friends who cared for him, but he don't want his friends get caught on his constant danger
>He just can't die. Yet he is not powerful.
>He's all alone. Wandering around while people are out there trying to kill him because muh space catholic taboo.

Dio should be lower. He didn't suffer that much other than a shitty childhood.

I'd put it farther to the top left if i could but the closest open spot it 5, 80

30 suffering

100 deserving

That's why she's on 0 suffer, boy

Even if you hate Re:zero you have to agree that he suffered a lot, especially with his mental breakdown after meeting Betelgeuse

uh.. thanks

>Tomoko that low
I'd say she's about D90 and S85 since her suffering is fair most of the time, only except those little occasional devilish moments.

>Tsukasa

30 x 20

Last spot for 0 suffering goes to this

Deserve 75
Got 0

85 suffering
10 deserved

I think Akira's coordinates are backwards and he's supposed to be 100 suffering, 20 deserved it because he took an awful lot of shit to be way down there.

Sayaka from Madoka?

Some faggot posted Y X and ended up putting a lot of people in the wrong place.

she has some suffering ; she has to pay her debt to the lemon cafe or else

That's why you should just type it out, like

Admittedly he spared some of the people who didn't resist.

Uzuki is way too high on the suffering scale, she should be about 40 points lower.

30 suffer
10 deserve

Why does Subaru deserve 70 suffering? Everything in the anime was literally orchestrated by the clown.

Isn't he the guy that lost his memories aswell?
I'd say he's 80-90 suffering but I have no idea if he deserved it or not

Alright, he went down 2 blocks.

Done

>S85
Really?

Done

Sorry guys I'm slow

Hey, someone had to make his food while he was researching.

>Emergence not at 100 suffering

YEA OK

Where is Okabe Rintaro?
In S;G he should be suffering 80, deserving 60, but in S;G0 it turns out to suffering 100, deserving 0

He could've had his undead do that, they did everything else.

Is there a particular reason Misogi is 0/0?

@ s40d20

I agree that it should be higher though, at least on the s-scale. D-scale is okay where it is, he is kinda a fag sometimes.

Can you lower oberstein on the suffering scale?

He is 99% emotionless, that's the whole point of his character. Someone without emotions can't suffer.

He deserves to be at sub-15 suffering. (only above 0 because of his dog and him dying towards the end).

I'm not sure skellies are the best choice for chefs.

>sakura is still that hight

she is maybe 30-40 more not

>for 0 suffering
but...but... she did suffer

Done

Done

Fixed

Only one way to find out.

35 suffering, 15 deserve

>diavolo
>literally and figuratively dying forever endlessly
>only 40 on the suffering scale
>deserved it more than dio

Deserving should be at least 20 or 30.
No god should reincarnate as a human, ever. Especially because she was just a little curious.

She was raped an abused from the age of 6. She suffered far more than most on that chart. She's in the right place, though she might need to be moved to besides Kitami, as she did kill all those people as the shadow.

Why is nagato that high? We know she does suffer because of the haruhi movie but it's not THAT bad.

Put daiz to the right of Umaru. It should make it more Sup Forums.

>literally no quality control for this shit at all
>nonsensical placements getting locked in left and right
Yeah I'm out.

Yui deserves nothing but cake and hugs.
Fuck you

Pretty sure the guy editing the pic at the time got the coordinates mixed up.

Fuck, I meant 0 deserve

She just wanted to repay the mankind for their kindness and help them tho.

He probably meant the last 0 deserved spot for Nina.

He's so much to the right side of the scale that he doesn't appear on the picture

(10-15, 20-25) square

wtf? that should be a wee bit higher

being abused doesn't make you 70 tier
illya got abused too fucking retard and sakura let herself got raped because "muh worms need mana" even that it got retconned in the VN fucking retard, other character got worse treatment with losing parents and sakura is also a shitty mass murder

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for finished product.

But where

I'll lower her

Done

>Everything in the anime was literally orchestrated by the clown.
Uh really? I didn't see him planning anything in the anime (only subaru's death though)

She didn't suffer THAT much man

Where in the S scale would you guys put him?

We need someone special for 0/0, any suggestions?

>Done
remove this, not anime

see

He should also change Diavolo's pic. That's Buccellati's soul inside Diavolo's body the chart is using.

Ignoring the obvious sakura-hate, where should Illya go on this chart, and would we count Prisma Illya as the same or separate?

Fuck off cancer.

>I'll lower her
and I forgot ugh, I'll do it now.

Sorry guys I'm little bit slower than you

I was thinking about that, the art was too nice

this nig for 0,0

>vol1
>stabbed by 8 metal rods
>vol4
>Kyon rejects her true wish to become human and to feel love because Kyon "miss Haruhi or something"
>vol5
>15 hundreds of summer
>not that high

Fate extra has an anime in the winter season, faggot.

I'm wondering the same thing. I guess the argument could be made that he gets involved with stuff knowing that it'll get him into trouble and so he reaps what he sows, but I still don't think that justifies him being that far to the right.

It is a thing.

>Uh really? I didn't see him planning anything in the anime (only subaru's death though)
Roswaal hired Elsa, hired the beast tamer to attack the village kids, knowingly disappeared when the witch cult attacked even though he could blow them all the fuck out, all because he was following his own gospel. But even disregarding that Subaru was just cleaning shit up the whole time so I don't understand why he would have a deserve more than 50.

can this thread die, Sup Forums raped the concept, we never finished our own chart because quantifying suffering was retarded

if you dont want to stick to the calculator and guidelines from last year its just a fucking joke

Dont forget

You could put Isaac/Miria somewhere along the 0 suffering but deserves some line.

0/0 seems somewhat pointless. Plenty of characters fit it but there's no reason to put them on this chart.

How is 600 years of repeating the same exact events not that bad? Most people watching Endless 8 couldn't even stand sitting through the entire thing, which only lasts 3 hours in total.

Where does Pitou go?

>Where in the S scale would you guys put him?

At least 70, maybe even 80.

His best friend got point-blank ranged shot in the head by the phone bitch, then crushed by a train several times repeatedly in front of him. His lover got stabbed twice. He is repeating time over and over to save his love ones and beat mega-corp of CERN and prevent WW3. And that's just S;G. Haven't even read/watched S;G0 yet.

He don't lost his memory. Though how he came to be is quite a mystery in itself.

As for deserving. Here's how it happened.

>In the beginning, He saw a girl on a capsule (Who later becomes his love interest).
>He then was interrogated by secret service because he saw their secrets
>He's on the run after being harshly interrogated.
>Along the way, he get himself mangled by some people who want to use him for thug things. But after some incident, they decide to help him, and later, become friends.
>He met with the girl again. Started as enemies, but after a few clashes and meeting in personal, they like each other.
>After many stories went by, He was revealed by the secret service that he's the son of god.
>He left his friends and girl, turned heel and starts working for the god he's destined to be replaced.
>But it was all a ruse so he can kill god. And be a free man instead of doing his bidding.
>He went cyrosleep in space together with his girl. So that nobody can use them for war.

That's good and all, then the sequel happens

>Some space catholics woke them up and separate them
>The girl can only live for a moment because lacking the material needed to stay alive (She's sorta modified human)
>He went out on a journey to at least bring her back to sleep again. Facing space catholics that want to kill him
>He was too late, his girl is ded
>He wanders around, being alone.
>He discovers his old friends. All married and has children.
>But when he's around them, the enemy still chasing him to kill him. So he has to leave them in fear that his upbringing will ruin his friends's happy life
>He just keep on wandering. Alone.

I don't think he deserved it, but what do you think?

Go to bed, Chris.

What the fuck did Touma do to deserve all that suffering? He's literally onlyt fighting to make sure everyone goes home smiling.

In the trash. Fuck off.

>We need someone special for 0/0, any suggestions?

Chiyo

We did this before, we discussed it to death before, and we agreed that Kodaka Hasegawa was suppose to be right above Yamcha in this chart, of course by taking this chart standards on count, and the point is that this chart suck balls,very hairy balls.

But who is the 100/100?

The fuck is with all these eceleb shills lately? Mcfucking kill yourself.

Just put Saitama at 0/0.

Med suffering, low-med deserve, it was only doing what it was born to do.

Homura.

Then make Madoka 0/0

This man needs to be somewhere at 100

Saitama had a decent amount of suffering to get to where he is though. And he still has some.

>workout routine
>suffering
Hit the gym some time fatty.

>Sakura and Kayneth above Archer
Nothing forced by Sup Forumscancer can ever be good.

where does he go?