Researchers suggest drugging us with Oxytocin to make us accepting of migrants

>Accommodating the large influx of migrants not only challenges the humanitarian capacities of European countries but also requires their native populations to adjust to rapid growths in ethnic diversity, religious pluralism, and cultural differentiatio
>Resistance to this transition often goes along with xenophobic sentiment, and as a consequence, recent elections in Europe have favored populist candidates who have openly expressed xenophobic attitudes toward refugees.
>Our results imply that an OXT-enforced social norm adherence could be instrumental in motivating a more generalized acceptance toward ethnic diversity, religious plurality, and cultural differentiation resulting from migration by proposing that interventions to increase altruism are most effective when charitable social cues instill the notion that one’s ingroup shows strong affection for an outgroup.
>Furthermore, UNESCO has emphasized the importance of developing neurobiologically informed strategies for reducing xenophobic, hostile, and discriminatory attitudes (47). Thus, considering OXT-enforced normative incentives in developing future interventions and policy programs intended to reduce outgroup rejection may be an important step toward making the principle of social inclusion a daily reality in our societies.

Study: pnas.org/content/114/35/9314.full.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/WCAR/statements/unescoE.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill me now and release me from this evil world.

Like fuck they can make me take that.

Soon enough now S will hit the F.
When South Africa goes we can all move there. Free from (((them))). Establish the white ethnostate with Afrikaner qt's. Just make sure you can be useful.

When does the good part start when we are killing these people on the streets and parading their mangled corpses around as a warning for future generations?

Lol.

Here's who those (((researchers))) are

>Researchers suggest drugging us with Oxytocin to make us accepting of migrants

I suddenly understand hitler

little bit in water here, little bit in food there

>People aren't accepting these migrants. What should we do?
>Listen to what the people want and not decide for them?
>No, lets do A Clockwork Orange and just drug them into accepting them.
>Genius!

Soon I hope.

>People on narcotics don't give a fuck
How about we drug the migrants and send them back?

From what I've read (and to be clear - I've only read one review of one metaanalysis of a number of studies on OXT. so by no means am I an expert) it's actually very likely to work the other way around. Oxytocin enforces adherence to social norm and in-group favoritism. Since most people carry certain racial and ethnic biases, the way it would work would be quite unpredictable. It might enforce in-group altruism but also load you up with genuine xenophobia.

Or we go absolute beast mode. Kill the migrants and these pussy ass researchers, bureaucrats, and media types. Make a gargantuan funeral pyre with their corpses and start taking names of anyone else that want's to get some.

lol, they would totally do that if it didn't risk contaminating the migrant pool.

The fact this Idea was even proposed means that there is internal concerns on whether they can maintain short term control over the European puppet states.

We drink ground water and eat mostly our own food.

Theyll slip it to you a microgram at a time in your food, water, cosmetics, and other meds.

You. But you are one family and cannot oppose the majority who will most likely be affected by the drugging.

Actually, this makes sense... It's one of the substances in the cocktail released when women give birth, for instance.

Good thing I don't use cosmetics and I'm not on any medication, some vitamin D as the long winters can be pretty harsh.

I feel ya, and im starting to get frustrated over it. Its like the frog in the pot of water, everyone has been saying we are approaching the final straw since goddamned 2008. But they just keep pushing and pushing and everyone just keeps blustering and nothing really changes.

I want it all to burn already.

lol, so even during child-birth women are still conformists

I'm not surprised drugging someone with oxytocin can make you more accepting of migrants, I bet in a laboratory environment you could stimulate 'prosocial' behaviours between regular people and serial killers too. Fuck, if you used enough MDMA I'm sure you could incite bonding between jews and actual Nazis.

If this is used instrumentally by the government in any capacity, bring back the fucking guillotine. If you see anybody supporting this research being used instrumentally, they are your enemy.

yeah, so that the woman bonds with the kid she has just pushed out her cunt and doesn't decide to let it die.
it's also released when you hold hands with a qt and look into her eyes. it is used for pair-bonding.
if they put it in the water, it might replenish the stocks in women who've rode the cock carousel and have the 1000 cock stare and are unable to pair bond. doubtful though.

>You. But you are one family and cannot oppose the majority who will most likely be affected by the drugging.

If they try to do this there will be blood and current leadership goes up a street light on a rope

It wont be public, you wont see it. You will just be drinking a glass of water some day and suddenly just feel real mellow and content with the status quo.

Isnt this basically what created Reavers in firefly?

I've heard criticism of accelerationism, valid criticism. That said, I cannot help but wonder when it will be the only option.

SOMA has arrived.

Which is the chemical that flows after you fuck so you bond with the other person.

They almost literally want to fuck us

Have you ever noticed that all of the 'Open Borders' types, live in gated communities, behind fences, locked doors and windows, surrounded by 24-hour surveillance and guys with guns?
>they should quietly become vulnerable just as is the plebe because egalitarianism

The solution is to seize political control yourself or support candidates who would introduce legislation against this kind of thing.

No excuses, go start getting involved today. Seize power and use it for good.

I was reading the cited article for the claim that “UNESCO has emphasized the importance of developing neurobiologically informed strategies for reducing xenophobic, hostile, and discriminatory attitudes”.

UNESCO go from claiming science supports them:

>Science - modern genetics in particular - has constantly affirmed the unity of the human species, and denied that the notion of `race' has any foundation. In the words of Article 1 of the Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights, `the human genome underlies the fundamental unity of all members of the human family, as well as the recognition of their inherent dignity and diversity'.
>Yet racism and racial discrimination have hardly vanished; Indeed, they have not only survived the scientific deconstruction of the concept of `race' but even seem to be gaining ground in most parts of the world. In the age of globalisation, this situation may seem paradoxical

To talking about whether science that disputes this is ethical:

>It must be determined whether there is a risk in identifying characteristic gene sequences in populations living in a given geographic area: could this lead to the use of data for purposes of racial or ethnic discrimination? Is there not a risk that the new techniques of human reproduction will lead to the selection of embryos - and thereby to discrimination? Moreover, research on the human genetic heritage could increase the temptation to deny the existence of human liberty.
>Safeguards must be established to prevent misapplications of the new genetics, which are now entirely possible, and to protect humanity from the spread of new techniques informed by genetic racism and discrimination. There is a danger that humanity's old demons will come back if groups are allowed to be stigmatised as genetically "less capable".

I couldn’t find a suggestion that we should be drugged, but it highlights the stupidity of the UN. See here:

un.org/WCAR/statements/unescoE.htm

good post.

These people are lysenkoist's

GENETIC RACISM