Ask a Jew anything, no bamboozles

Sick with the flu and bored. Jew paraphernalia for evidence

What's with the big shell horn thing.

Are you jewish?

What’s that white shirt Jews wear under their clothes? It has like strings on attached to it

How do you feel that we are going to exterminate you with the browns?

yes

Nice pipe, how much did that piece cost?

Do you like to gently suck the babies penis or is it more of a forceful suck?

What would you do if Catholics regained prominence and joined powers with the State and Sunday observance was enforced by law and Sabbath was outlawed as a heresy.

What would you do?

do you hate white people? do you know any jews that do?

its a shofar, they're kind of like horns. You're supposed to blow out of them for certain holiday rituals

It's a Shofar.

Historically it was used to alert people to the enemy coming.

What abut the Jewish religion causes dislike or contempt for gentiles?

Is it true that jews get nervous if it becomes known that you're jewish (when at a party/public gathering etc.) with strangers?

Why do jews always complain?

you should be blowing that thing like a motherfucker right now

the white shirt is a tallit and the strings are the tzittzit- desu I don't really know why you're supposed to wear them. I guess its like wearing a yarmulke or how mormons wear magic underwear

80 shekels

its gentle

masturbate, probably

how does it feel that your kind will soon be gassed you fucking parasite?

its a shofar, its how jews summon golems

You're weak & demoralized jew

What kind of antiwhite propaganda do you grow up with from your parents/synagogue/yeshiva? Like what do they tell you about blood libel, the 109 expulsions, the pogroms, the pale of settlement, the holocaust etc......

AI tech is golems

Explain Jewish number magiks

if i wanna become jewish but dont want to cut my dick off , is there a deal like that?

Does OP toot his horn when a nigger is in the vicinity?

Also, what happens if a baby is a hemophiliac? Do you still circumcise it?

How does raising in a jewish household look like? Do you sit around together with family and read the Old Testament, Talmud and such?

i would really love to cave your face in. but dont worry the time will come

out

Where did your foreskin go?

I'm Ashkenazi so I'd consider myself "white" but do you mean do a lot of Jews hate non-Jews? I'm sure there's some that not any that I've met or have been close with. Probably only the more extreme groups like the Satmars. Like 50% of my friends are non-Jews and there's no hate. Haven't met a Jew personally who hated non-Jews unless they knew they were anti-semitic

Ha I haven't heard of that. I guess it depends on the party. The US is probably the least anti-semitic place in the world other than Israel so most Jews would be pretty comfortable with being known as Jews

its for sport, mostly

sad :(

truth

What oven temperature do you enjoy the most?

I detest the idea of holding individuals responsible for the actions of people that share the same race, hobby and religion but what are your opinions on the contempt so many Jews in the public sphere seems to have for Western culture? Are you worried that their actions will result in blow back that will target all Jews?

used to make wallets

I’ve always wondered, do do regular jews get along with orthodox kinds? I generally don’t care if someone is jewish but we have Hasidics here in upstate NY that deserve a good lynching.

damn I actually have no clue for the second question

nah the dick cutting's pretty crucial

Do you miss your foreskin? I'm not Jewish but I had to have mine off for an operation and I miss it terribly.

I heard it on TRS Mike Enoch mentioned it so I just wanted to know if you're that paranoid as a group

what if i could produce a medical certificate, showing i had it cut for non religious reasons.. would they accept this? or would a rabbi actually need to see my dick.. coz thatd be weird.

I went to Jewish day school until my Bar Mitzvah, lived in Israel for a couple years, pretty involved in the local community, etc...

There isn't any "anti-white" propaganda. I think most American Jews would consider themselves white, regardless of how anyone here sees that as being true or not. There's a ton of pro-Israel "propaganda" though, if you could call it that.

Do you guys really eat the foreskins??

lol if you're actually intent on converting a rabbi would eventually need to see your dick

There's a thing called a mikvah you need to immerse yourself into when you convert. It's kind of like a baptism I guess. It's basically a large pool of water that you have to dunk yourself in as part of the ritual conversion process, and you have to be naked while you do it

>Jewish jew that uses communist memeflag
Are memes real?

Seriously though. Whats up with cock mutilation?

fucking gay and degenerate

I don't think many Jews have contempt for Western culture (unless you get more specific on what exact cultural ideals your talking about). I think most of us would view Judaic culture as an extension of Western culture, ie Judeo-Christian values and what not

i see, in that case what documents would need to be faked, for me to "be jewish" to other jews.. is there a registry where i could bribe some one.. do u get like an ID card or smth?

Why the trickery?

and don't mean just you, I'm talking about your people in general.

OMF- you ignorant goy. Torah says wear four tassels on your cloak.

how was your day?

a shofar like geoffrey?

where do you heat you pizzas?

In microwave or oven?

I thought you made lamp shades of it

Drop the flag, kike

What relevance does the Babylonian Talmud have within mainline Judaism?

It's just the Haredi loons who do that.

Why the meme flag.....why is op always such a fag?

>tfw an actual kike appears

Can you tell us about the Toledot Yeshu?

lol no, I think they just get buried

How come you don't have that little bag of gold that Jews keep around their necks?

I don't think anyone will check.

I was an infant when I was circumcised so I have no idea what I'd be missing

A serious question, how do I join the secret Jew club? I wanna make them $$$$$$$

You have 2 passports, bro?

if i asked you to jump of a bridge, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?

He could pull back the foreskin before anyone saw.
Btw aren't Mikvot a Conservative/Orthodox thing?

>bamboozles
Are you the same idiot behind the boomer posts we've been seeing today?

Can you get in the oven?

Well, the most famous example would be the Frankfurt school and the ideas they came up with and now it has transformed into Cultural Marxism which have corrupted the humanities at universities. You could also look at Hollywood and how their portrayal of the West, and white people more generally, has shifted hard in the past 10 years.

There is also that famous image macro of the CNN management and on screen talent with all the Jews marked and that place has turned into a similar shit show as Hollywood.

Does your wife’s black lover let you masturbate while you watch him fuck her in ways you never could?

I do.
t. Jew

What was the price of gold at closing today? No google!

it's so funny when goys go on and on about Jew's dicks
They must have forgot about this guy that fucked hundreds of goy women

Post your merchant folder

nice rare merchant

>they just get buried

you think that's normal? to bury a piece of child dick after ripping it ou with your mouth?

they were getting paid to do it.

by that logic any soyboy with money is a chad

Do you feel any sense of guilt when you think about what you people have done?

I thought that was a cuck cage

>hey jews may be very inbred and terrible but look at this ONE mixed jew! he put his schlong in women who had to be paid money!
you are mentally ill like other jews lol

Those weren't women, those were whores.

Do you cry out in pain as you attempt to strike an obviously superior race?

Why do you worship Saturn and use goy blood in your matzos?

Yeah we do, generally. "Orthodoxy" is a huge spectrum. One of my best friends is an orthodox rabbi and we constantly have a lot of healthy debates on our differing views of Judaism but it doesn't affect our relationship at all. I feel like most are comfortable enough with their beliefs to have those discussions.

On the extreme end of the spectrum are groups like the Satmars ("one of us" documentary on netflix, if you've seen it). I haven't actually met many, but most Jews that I know wholly disagree with their philosophy and think its damaging to the Jewish community as a whole.

lel

Note the news itt ignore the real questions.

like what?

we use a knife, and where else are we supposed to put it?

Have you ever experienced nepotism favourable to you?

>Jew
>NazBol
What are you supposed to be? A discount pinko? Just become a NatSoc and convert to Christianity already, faggot.

If your daughter had to marry either a nigger or a muslim, what would you do ?