The hair pill

Straight hair is inherently related to civilization and overall higher IQ.
100% of all ethnic Africans hair is extremely curly on grotesque levels, so are Nafris so are and most non-whites like Indians and natives that have noticeable curly hair.

Also JEWS, ethic Jews hair is overly curly (the JEWFRO), for example Seth Rogen, Shia Labauf, Borat, etc.

Now when you look at straight hair demographics, most of them are white Europeans, Nords and Germans, also Asians who are the only race to contribute to the global culture and technologies and also happen to have almost no curly hair.

In short
Straight hair = good
Curly hair = bad

Other urls found in this thread:

awakeningtimes.com/why-natives-kept-long-hair-spiritual-power-of-long-hair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Straight hair = good
>Curly hair = bad
Agreed. I find curly hair incredibly ugly.

even people with curly hair find it ugly
its a generally unattractive feature to have

What about wavy hair?

>Straight hair = good
>Curly hair = bad
that’s okay. From the thumbnail I thought you were going to argue for long hair (which makes you go bald btw)

Where does wavy hair factor in?

Hair styles are just cultural memes you fucking faggots in the 70s guys with big mounds of curly hair were the go to. Women bought curlers not straighteners. Nigger hair is nigger hair, jew hair is jew hair. I started out with straight blonde hair as a child as I got older it turned into a big heap of curls then eventually lost if thickness and now I’m just a skin head. Chicks love the buzz cut, wreaks of masculinity and high T instead of homelessness and degeneracy like log hair does. Only chicks I know who like long hair now a days are the same ones burning the coal

Depends what you mean by curly hair really a lot of Europeans have curly hair of course its nothing compared to the crazy shit other races have

Dominant genes are not white.
White genes are recessive.

Curtly hair is really common among euros.
It's the kiny hair that is something more semitic. There are expection like Nicole Kidman, but kinky-nappy-spiralled-wooly hair is something very non-european.

I don't have straight hair but it's not really Jew-tier or nigger-tier curly either, more like wavy like in pic related. I also have blond hair and blue eyes so any non-aryan ancestry in me is just trace amounts at worst. This is the best one could have, completely straight hair looks girly.

I have this kind of hair
People like it btw
So fuck off OP

But didnt the native americans sell manhattan for 20 bucks?

Wavy is GOAT. Just a fact. All Norwegian women actually have wavy hair srs.

Long hair with a beard is the best combo.

>inb4 hairlets and beardlets

People should worry more about faceletism.

this is what my hair looks like. is this ok?

>causes bickering among whites
>same concept as "x aren't white" threads
>meme flag
Jesus fucking christ Sup Forums is full of dumb niggers. Reddit doesn't take bait nearly this easily.

Do you have his face, though.

Try not to use a picture of someone that used a hair straightener, huh?

I don't like curly hair beyond a certain level of curliness either but the idea that it's a 100% correlation between curly and undeveloped / unsophisticated is stupid. Pic extremely related.

>most non-whites like Indians and natives that have noticeable curly hair.
lol?

That's wavy not curly.

>do i fit in do i fit in
pathetic be yourself

I fucked a Norwegian exchange student for 6 months back in high school. Her hair was straight. Don't fucking lie you snow nigger.

Natives have super straight hair though

all native americas, from Canada to Chile have straight hair

You can call them best hair

To be fair. 99% of native americans are dead. Not the greatest sample size. Also, again they created some empires like Aztecs and Incas and despite lacking ANY domesticatable animals they built some great cities.

>don't lie
>I fucked a Norwegian exchange student

Tfw can't image search pics of beautiful straight hair to admire because all (((google))) [spoiler]and any other search engine[/spoiler] comes up with are pics of niggers and fake hair from (((shampoo))) commercials.
Reeeeeee!

Im 6'5" and spent the previous year as an exchange student in Sweden. It was almost too easy. I was the only guy in the entire school that could understand Norwegian.

I have curly hair and I find it ugly too

wavy hair is just long, styled straight hair.

I grew my straight-ass hair out once, and I could make it wavy just by combing it

Kinky hair is ugly
Curly hair is ok

When my hair gets long enough I get natural waves

I’m a 100% pure Aryan white male (Germanic/Nordic) with very Jewy curly hair.
What’s wrong with me?

mine is exactly like this, med masterrace

Native Americans don't have noticeably curly hair though... Their hair is particularly noticeably straight. At best you can claim native hair is wavy apart from being Straight, but many Europeans also have wavy hair.

Mee too :)

Stop with the nigger tier pseudo science. It's not that black and white and it's also a misconception that 'white genes', whatever the fuck that may be, are strictly recessive, you imbecile.

wavy med hair>>>>>>nordcuck straight hair

alright now someone post a picture if an abbo with straight blond hair.

i have straight hair but im losing it unfortunately
getting close to the point of no return and buzzing it all off

I don't think women prefer long straight hair, i mean they looks terribile on men like OP's pic
nothing wrong with short hair trough

You could not be more wrong.

>Im 6'5" and spent the previous year as an exchange student in Sweden. It was almost too easy. I was the only guy in the entire school that could understand Norwegian.
Sure

Hey that's my hair. Does this mean I'm actually a WOP?

Are you?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Mine is mostly straight but grows in spirals and waves if I do nothing to it or brush it which makes sense if you have cowlicks in straight hair. When I was in norway they had a word for it like "fall"

Do you look like this?

Yes, except I'm not married so my wife's son doesn't hang from the piece of flowing cloth I carry around with me.

that was actually just a metaphor for the sculptor being a pedophile

Gross

>tfw almost 100% Norwegian with curly hair

There are chads on here user, were aren't all chrischan neet wizards.

>mfw hazel/green eyes and brown curls of greek
Feels good, I've slway loved my curly hair, don't see the problem

IF ITS NOT BLONDE YOU GET THE FUCKING ROPE!!!!!

Learn something new every day.

>Indians have curly hair
wtf since when you filthy chink boy?

poos have gross black thick ungulate hair

what is this

My hair gets more curly and wavy as it grows. It's neither trait and never will be straight. Right down the middle wavy hair with curls once it's medium size covering my forehead and ears like this pic.

I'm half white. Men stress losing hair, I get depressed since my hair is cumbersome once it grows and I have to cut it. It's like being bald without any of the perks and I'm past the bald age curse so I'm stuck with hybrid hair.

a disturbing picture that's been reposted on this board probably a million times over the past few years, purely for shock value. you're so new it hurts.

>t. curly haired

>not knowing that most women don't have straight hair
>not knowing that most women iron the fuck out of their hair
KYS virgin boi

You great grand-mother fucked a nigger.

Don't engage. I've had an argument on YouTube with one of these dumb niggers for days just trying to explain to him what the terms dominant trait and recessive trait actually mean. No matter what, even when other people were trying to explain to him how wrong he was, he refused to accept the facts. Niggers are immune to facts and knowledge.

i have the same type of hair and women absolutely love it. you're just a slob who doesn't know how to groom himself

If hair directly resulted in best civilizations then native Americans would be ruling the world
They go to the grave with a full head of hair
I envy them

Spic with straight hair here

KYS

Same but my hairline is receding
My brother is already bald and he’s only 2 years older than me
JUST

I've got hair like this.

It starts looking decent around july 08
if he could grow a mustache and an actual beard he would improve the look a lot.
The reason it looks retarded in most pics is because he keeps tying it like a lazy faggot.

>tfw slob who doesn't know how to groom himself

I prefer curly hair but most who have it are khazaresses.

I grew my hair out last year, but it was thick and wavy, which is not a good combo. So I cut it off.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

jew here, my hair is also incredibly flat. Must be some residual feature from when the mongoloid tatars jerked off into my ancestors pure jewish gene pool

>native americans have straight as fuck hair
>didn't accomplish anything except build dirt pyramids
>part of the masterrace according to OP

>Romans and greeks had curly hair
>basically created western culture and civilization
>subhumans according to OP

what a stupid thread

sage

The white man he posted has the same facial structure as the half breed nig you have saved on your computer.

I don't recall Einstein's hair being straight

If anything Wavy hair is probably the most 'European' hair there is, Straight hair is really a trait of Asians not Europeans.

Nah wavy hair is ancient dna markers of Semitic and negroid genetics
When whites and Asians split off we both had straight black hair
You’re a nigger and have nigger hair, get over it

From what I know most Europeans don't have hair like Asians, but what do I know I'm not a genetic scientist like you.

Is this man good or bad?

Hairlets btfo

So much negroid dna it’s not even funny
Gee look at all that negroid dna on this cuck. Nice nappy hair Tyrone

disgusting

He did steal aĺl of his ideas from western euros, and he did say it was impossible to break the sound barrier.

>tfw when have extremely thick and frizzy curly/wavy hair, spending hours on straightening it in my youth and still continue to in adulthood
>tfw mom is the same but is even curlier
>tfw dad's hair is stick straight
>tfw mom did an ancestry and found out shes 50% jewish

ugh

Show us your fresh line-up Juan

fag

ah yes, but they were/(are?) arguably the most spiritually tuned civilization.
>how did they figure out how to make ayahuasca? because they had long hair.
awakeningtimes.com/why-natives-kept-long-hair-spiritual-power-of-long-hair/