youtu.be/s1iqSzK3Cz4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ljHzljQrY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Democrats are too smart to get elected

Why are (((they))) so afraid of the memo?

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE AMNESTYDON SHILLS?

You burgers call them "otter-cats", I asked because you people swap the name of things, for instance calling a "Jaguatirica" an "Ocelot", so I figured you had other name for it.

Elites on both the left and right don't see this as "white extinction." It's not even politics, it's economic from their pov. They're EAGER to flood the nation because:

1) Undercutting low and middle income wages with cheap labor --> big business donors very happy.

2) Pumping up bubble (((economy))) with more debt as all these spics get credit cards, mortgages, rent apartments, finance cars, student loans, etc. --> boosting GDP and their stock market portfolio.

3) Poor and middle class remain at the bottom in shit schools, fighting over scraps with immigrants --> KEEPING THEIR RICH KIDS AND GRANDKIDS PERCHED AT THE TOP of the hierarchy

Ah thats more like it

>Drumpf wants this to die.
He's gone too far now.
How can you still support him?

Can we modify doom to have sharks?

bls reeleez

Four words aren't enough to say "fuck the American people" but make it sound appealing

Blaziken, Blastoise, Tyranitar, Salamance, Venusaur, Garchomp

It ends the russian hoax, so they're calling it partisan and saying it's being spread by "russian agents".

Lol, honestly the opposite is the case, just Trump is showing them how to win.

I dunno, take your pic

Also, to the Canadian Baker, you're up. The next thread is yours, and you can throw it back when I come out

Who /SchumerShutdown/ here? I hope Trump makes sure the shutdown hurts Democrat voters the most. They love shit like national parks so they should be closed first.

>puma concolor
Nigpumas

ok fine but do you seriously think someone DESERVES to go to prison for 10 YEARS for simply tackling someone?

i dont maybe pay him like 100g's over his lifetime for the inconvenience of breakings his ribs

but to put someone in there like that is absolutely horrifying that a schwifty six country like this does that

TERROR OF THE DEEP!

>defending an apex predator that has been alive for 100million+years
Yeah, i seriously doubt they need your help

Eh. I really don't like chinese girls. They're mostly small tiddies and flat asses and sticc thighs

Very lame

Blump!

why did they wait so long to get this trending?
also, when can we hang all the people who think the shutdown is somehow trump's fault

Aнyy…

>tfw too smart to condense my platform

Ah I see, Ocelots are native to the southwest so wendixiefags wouldn't have much info for yah sorry
Maybe when the commiefornians get home from work they can let you know if there is one

>Implying
There is literally a Trump pokemon now, and the same game also has a town surrounded by a wall. GF is redpilled confirmed

Sharks are the new muslim. They love to defend their deadly pets.

>Hur-dur our thoughts are too complex for the unwashed masses to understand
Libs always stink of a superiority complex that gives me nothing but contempt for them

10/10 thank you user

lol if the whole stormy daniels story was just an elaborate marketing scheme for a strip club

They swap colors from orange to grey when growing.

wait now it has changed! What is going on????

> Harry Potter reference
I dont understand. Why is everything Potter or Star Wars for those people? Why cant it be 1stYearAtTheWhiteHouse

youtube.com/watch?v=8ljHzljQrY8

That abhuman doesn't look sanctioned bub.

Send the gorillas in to deal with those faggot monster fish.

Still #SchumerShutdown my trend list.

Ready when you are

I only use barbeque sauce for cooking, not really ever for dipping

SHUT IT DOWN

>listening to NPR right now.
Someone just said, "Can't we just put politics aside and pass DACA?"

Post more sauces

He broke six fucking ribs, what do you think he was just playing bruh? What a retard you must be.

see
I should be back in about half an hour-an hour, this thread will be long filled up by then

log out, then log back in

>war on cops
>letting antifa and BLM takeover streets with pure violence
>saved america

Join us in /rsg/

>defeat the left in 2018 like we did in 2016
>help prepare another ocean of liberal tears

Lmfao christ

They're trying to market to dumb niggers who literally haven't read a book since Harry Potter or seen a movie other than Star Wars or generic nigger-crap.

>Madog, Penzap, Kacilf, Sleepidoc, Hucklops, Trexcowl

Wouldn't mind a lap dance from that whore but I need to know what she looks like today, not 10 years ago.

The biggest criticism of populists is usually that they promise "simple solutions to complex problems". The fact is a lot of problems are actually quite simple, but they are made complex by being dragged through the political mud for decades on end and made worse. Simple solutions are often the easiest to do, but the hardest to get good PR for.

For example, the wall.

>157311031
>obongo saved america
can you actually imagine writing this with a straight face?

>Blastoise, Salamance, Venusaur, Garchomp
Wrong
Swampert, Sandslash, Fearow, Alakazam(grass types get fucked)
Also you could arguably replace Blaziken with Typhlosion

I long for the time of physical removal.

>the dumb shill switched to an American proxy because he thinks it will make his shilling more effective

They're not sending their best, are they folks?

Kek he seriously was Bush III + tanning lotion

That's a long nose.

Twitter are running a psyop, they did that to spread the hastag Trumpshutdown. its obvious.

if the Dems shut down the government can Trump just wait them out until DACA expires in March? I still can't believe they're doing this. It seems like terrible optics.

Muh brown and black people will do the jobs we don't want. Muh brown and black people will be trained to do skilled labor.
Muh brown and black people will pay your pensions and social security.

Kek, well find out if this is true or not in Europe in 10 years and 25 years in the U.S

10 years for an assault sounds mild. Should be legally able to end a person if it attacks you.

>mfw that tweet is real
The absolute state of "journalism".

in the bible god never put anyone into prison

they were whipped with a whip
which is preferable to prison by everyone because once its over its over

or you payed a fine , or you were killed

like i said the fine is perfect even 250k im good with

can we please go back to the early 1800's for what america should be?

The koi fish know!

Shut it down!

In the segments, which occurred as recently as 2016, Higbie employs a number of offensive stereotypes about minorities, saying that black people suffer from a “lax of morality” and that they “think that breeding is a form of employment.” He also accused soldiers with PTSD of having a “weak mind.” And he claimed that people should have the right to shoot at immigrants “in the face” if they attempt to cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

“Somebody who lives in my condo association that has five kids, and it’s her and her husband with the five kids and the mother, the grandmother of the kids, and they don’t have jobs, they’re there all the time ― I bet you can guess what color they are ― and they have no job,” Higbie said on one episode of “Sound of Freedom,” an internet talk radio show, according to clips discovered by CNN’s KFile.

Higbie also made a number of highly inflammatory comments about gay people and Muslims.

“Rhode Island, land of more liberals, has just OK’ed, gay marriage,” Higbie said in a May 2013 “Sound of Freedom” clip. “Congratuf’in’lations, you suck, Rhode Island. Why would you do that? Go ahead and twist the knife a little, little bit more. I mean, you are breaking the morals, the moral fiber of our country. You know, I don’t like gay people. I just don’t.”

The next month, he said of Muslims: “Go back to your Muslim shithole and go crap in your hands and bang little boys on Thursday nights.” He added: “I just don’t like Muslim people. People always rip me a new one for that. Carl, you’re racist, you can’t, you’re sexist. I’m like Jesus Christ. I just don’t like Muslim people because their ideology sucks.”

>"Can't we just put politics aside and pass DACA?"
You can taste the desperation. Tastes salty

We shark girl posting?

Stubb's is great. I don't have a pic of my favorite. It was called "Miss Odettes" and I literally had to mail a letter to get a case of it shipped to me.

mix the following in a saucepan on medium:
sriracha
sambal oelek
teriyaki
crushed garlic
black pepper
ketchup
brown sugar
chicken or beef stock
diced green onion

GIBSMEDAT FISH

>Simple solutions are often the easiest to do, but the hardest to get good PR for.
*sigh*

love this shit. i started buying this brand of barbecue sunflower seeds that used this. they became my favorite, tried the sauce and loved it

Wednesday and Thursday's ratings. Fox is doing very well this week. The Hannite shitpost line must be working. And CNN's new lineup sucks slightly less than their old one.

>"Look guys I'm soo hip and nerdy comparing leaders with star wars"
>HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah azn girls are generally shit in bed as well
Usually have to be mixed to be bretty good(or born and raised in the US)

Except, the ones wanting to tax you to death are the so-called liberals right now.

Its annudah shark shoah

Just think about it

It's all they know.

She fucks niggers
Why would you want to go near a race traitor

>Hannity almost 3.7 million Thursday

nice fucking job Sean

Hello, I am a documentary maker from a major British television company who has been watching these threads as part of a future series on America's far right and have absolutely sickened and shocked by some of the things I have seen the people here post.

Blatant racism
Drawings of children
Islamophobia, Transphobia and homophobia
Virulent anti semitism
Holocaust denial - even glorification.
Misogyny
Mocking the working class
Bullying
Abuse of people with medical conditions
Mocking the atrocities of World War 2.
A gross obsession with drinking the blood of German people.
Sympathies to known criminals and terrorist groups.

The list goes on and on.......the 'N' word is literally hurled around here like it was a casual insult - Where are the moderators to control this abomination of a forum?! I can see why you people are called disgusting. I assure you the people you are so eager to mock are a lot more human than the jaded, vile slimes that inhabit this place.
You will be exposed. I can promise you this