Why are Trump and Pence so distant with eachother?

Why are Trump and Pence so distant with eachother?

Obama and Biden were bros for life and it was fun to see them interact. Pence looks like he just wants Trump to die so he can become president.

They aren't gay.

Because Pence would willingly take the mark.

They have different jobs and are not supposed to be friends.
This is optimal, on one side you get Biden bootlicking Obama and being an extension to his long arm
On the other side you have Bush Jr being a puppet of Cheyne.

The only time I ever remember seeing Biden was when he was sexually harassing little girls

obama was a male prostitute and biden a child rapist no wonder they were so buddy buddy if you get my meaning

Joe and Barack were gay for each other user

PedoJoe

>those hands
>those shoulders
The Obama men

Trump loves his LGBTQ people, so, you know. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree.

I've seen other pics of Michelle. You sure she's really a man?

Pence is closet gay so he avoids contact with other men for fear of getting aroused. Trump suspects that Pence is gay and is weirded out by it so he gives Pence a wide berth.

Pence works in the shadows.

obama and biden had a common interest in fucking children. that made them bond.
dont think that trump and pence have much in common they just do their work.

Pence was just selected to get the religious right on board with the campaign. He's no further use to Trump at this point.

Because they are grown men who respect the decorum of the office, not a couple of fags giggling about they're the best interracial partnership since Lethal fucking Weapon

Biden and Obongo faked it for the cameras. Biden was on a long vacation for 8 years and didn't really get involved with policy.

The "biggest bro" VP was Dick Cheney.

Kek

fpbp

obama and biden had the same taste in young white boys.