Being black in America is a ‘disability,’ black law professor argues

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Of course, it isn't to admit the truth. It's another attempt to induce white guilt and push for more discrimination in their favour.

thecollegefix.com/post/41109/

All urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/post/41109/

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

he's so close to the truth, and yet so far

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

all blacks should get free money at all times

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Whats wrong with helping an oppressed people financially? You put them in that fucking position by pillaging their lands in the first place retard -__-

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

He is not entirely wrong. It is a disability to be surrounded by more competent and smarter people because you have no way to compete. Put a child in a professional soccer match and he won't ever touch the ball and will be running around fruitlessly chasing the ball the entire time but put him in a match with kids his age and he might be the best player on the field.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

jordan peterson said the same exact thing and he's always right. maybe we should listen to him guise.

James Miller
James Miller

Implying they would have ever used the plethora of wealth under their feet in the last 200k years they had to evolve.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

I mean, they are 20-30 points behind white people on IQ tests.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

You are a fucking retard if you seriusly belive that.
You belive that they cant rise simoly because of their ancestors?
You are the real racist

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Yeah they were evolving until europeans colonized their lands, are you fucking stupid, uneducated, or both?You are REALLY naive if you think blacks are in peril because their "just shitty people".....

William Russell
William Russell

Democrats are da real racists

Leo King
Leo King

Niggers will never admit that they are just retarded.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Everybody's racist m8. That's the true true.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

I dont belive they are in peril. I belive they have just as much as chance of anyone else to succeed in life. But putting them in some victimhood aint gonna help them.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

CAN YOU

STOP

CALLING

THEM THE N-WORD????

LIKE, GET YOUR FUCKING POINT ACROSS WOTHOUT THE RACISM BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT!

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

kek.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Yeah they were evolving until europeans colonized their lands
a)The colonizing helped them. They went backwards after we left.
b)before we got there they had done nothing, and probably never would have
c)yes they are just 'shitty people'

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

They are retarded simians. They are not human you cuck.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

why are we even falling for bait this weak, are we just going through the motions

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Kill yourself.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

European colonization does not halt evolution. If they are not genetically comparable to whites it is because they did not evolve to be, not because the last few hundred years of occupation erased millions of years of progress

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Nigger

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

get the fuck out of my country leaf. that flag fools no one. you’re not an american. crawl back across the border before i drown you in niagara falls.

Connor James
Connor James

Shut the fuck up, Should I start calling chickens "birds"

you fucking snowflake.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

says the country that invented 'unconscious racism'

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

"WAAAAAH ME FEE FEES ARE HURT :c"
Grow a pair, you little pussy. God, I want to strangle the shit out of little cunts like you.

William Campbell
William Campbell

they were evolving
West africa and africa overall was pretty untouched by europeans until the naval technology let them.
Africans were always retarded, they never evolved to anything and wouldnt either, youre the one either trolling or is retarded.
Most democrat thoughts imply that blacks are inferior, instead of letting people strive themselves they put blacks in this eternal gibsmedat position, the democratic party lives of giving blacks gibs in turn for votes, every type of social party in the world works like that, even in sweden. Why would rich blacks vote for higher taxes?
Democrats are the ones who benefit from racism

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

This. Even the niggers are smart enough to know that they're retarded.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

BLACKS ARE JUST SHITTY PEOPLE????

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????

WHAT ABOUT NEIL DEGRASSI TYSON????

WHAT ABOUT FREDRICK DOUGLASS???

WHAT ABOUT MALCOLM X???

WHAT ABOUT FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA???

ARE THEY ALL SHITTY PEOPLE TOO?????

MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WHOS FUCKING SHITTY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT!!!!!

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

What's the time limit on leeching off your ancestors 'oppression' and calling it your own?

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Fuck you, nigger! We’re taking the word back. If they can, we can. I’m not putting up with your linguistic apartheid anymore. Even Chris Rock said there’s a difference between a black man and a nigger.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Kek, the absolute state of the shills.
Yes. Yes, they are shitty peole

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Of course it is. They changed the IQ rating for retardism when it was obvious that majority of niggers would be retarded.

James Bennett
James Bennett

in related news, water is wet

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

while Africans Americans might initially spurn the “blackness as disability” label, it can actually be a wise courtroom plan.

They have no shame

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

There's another side to this story, anon.
You should take heed and read what this liberal public defender had to say about your beloved race.
pic related.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Let us analyze why you are for all extents and purposes race or not you are a full blown nigger shall we?

Whats
Instead of What's. Off to a good start so far.
wrong with helping an oppressed people financially?
Implied personal moral obligation. Interesting, no proof or justification, but interesting.

You put them in that fucking position by pillaging their lands in the first place retard -__-

Oh boy here's the real meat and potatoes of why you should go fuck yourself. I did not put anyone anywhere. What you just implied is called original sin and that my friend is some good old fashioned biblical bullshit. I can not be held accountable for things that I was not alive to contribute to. Also if I'm accountable for my ancestors exploiting the blacks. Why aren't the jews who shipped them here and owned a disproportionate number of slaves? Why aren't the descendants of black slave owners also guilty from birth? Better yet why aren't blacks responsible for their historically vastly higher violent crime rate? The excuse you are going to come up with is some jew talk about "privilege". That's bullshit what it comes down to is my group is the only one who gives any kind of compensation for your claiming victimhood. The blacks get a cut and every person in between my money and their compensation get a cut. The people like you spend so much time pinning your moral outrage over my white male privilege because you've got your hand in the till just like everyone else who feels (((oppressed))). As for pillaging their native lands Yeah no. Look at Haiti, look at Australia, look up anywhere they have been left to their own devices with any form of natural resources to exploit. What is even more telling is that you implied that I with my magic white privilege had control or impetus over blacks past and future success and prosperity. This seems innocent enough, but when you think about it. It means that you think that black people are not.. TBC

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Being black in America is a ‘disability,’
so new political correct term is 'pigment challenged'

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Sterilization when

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

The issue is being black in America means you have a mental disability. Remember, our IQ threshold for retardation used to be 85. Now it's 70. What was the problem? We had too many blacks under the retardation line, you see.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Not saying pigmentally challenged

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

In control of their own destiny. IE they lack self determination. That means that you recognise that they are not fully actualised or capable adults. That means that you recognise them as inferior, essentially subhuman and have deemed it my moral responsibility to equalize the outcome at my own expense. Not only this, but you felt the need to attempt to shame and demoralize me in the process.

Then after trying to make me face my privilege and rectify all of that pent up injustice you call me a retard? Really? You attempt to speak for the plight of the poor helpless downtrodden brown man and make me atone for my birth sin and then you mock the mentally handicapped? Bold move cotton I think you're just a cunt who needs to fuck off. Much like all forms of kike and nigger don't belong in the civilised west you don't belong here. Please take your faggot ass back to re99it.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

You listen here, bushnigger

Look up Lyndon Johnson's quotes about black people

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

Niggers will never admit that they are just retarded.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Being a nigger pretty much anywhere is a disability. A serious one. lol. But, it is nice to hear a nigger professor admit that niggers are retarded.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Well, considering their average iq it's definitely true.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

I agree, sage

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

The guys theory is crazy....africans were evolving. Level....grass hut mode and spears. Whites come along and build cities. Infostructure. And suddenly blacks stop evolving.

Uhhhhh helloooooo. If anything. Whites would have help them super evolve. And they tried and failed. Because blacks were evolving from the stone age when everyone else was in the industrial age....ffs. guys arguement is that weak

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

And they tried and failed

This.

Says it all.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Rude

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Jesus, the victim complex continues. They really don't realize how pathetic shit like this makes them appear.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

We have been doing that, how much longer???

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

Nigger

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Diversity is a losing proposition.

And goes against everything whites have evolved towards.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

I mean they already do get special treatment so....

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Well, the majority of the world's niggers are clinically retarded.

Blake White
Blake White

Being black in itself is a disability, anywhere.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Being black in itself is a disability, anywhere.

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

Found the new shill. Nigger

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

Yep, nothing but shitty niggers

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

whataboutism

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

FPBP

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Did Asians cause Europeans to have slightly lower IQ? By your logic the higher IQ group caused the difference in IQ. That is obviously not true. As someone else said on here colonization is only an extremely small fraction, minuscule fraction of history of Africa or the Americas.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

did he fried?

James Watson
James Watson

You put them in that fucking position
No I fucking didn't. Even if my ancestors were cracking the whips on the plantation fields (which they weren't, because they were in Germany and Poland), I still wouldn't owe them shit because I'm not responsible for what my ancestors did.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

The wheel wasnt used in sub saharan africa until the 19th century. Let that sink in.
They would need alot of time of evolving to catch up

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

melanin is a natural resistor to the white man's voltage

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Doubt he died.

Niggers are dangerous to others usually.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

He was practicing for the electric chair.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

imagine being this triggered

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

If it weren't for whites America's niggers would have an IQ even 10 points lower than they already are just like their cousins living in mudhuts and eating sticks in Africa. If anything white people are the only reason nigs can function as "well" as they do in the civilized world.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

oh my, look at the time
it's time for a nigger hate thread

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

pillaging the lands

the same lands they never bothered to cultivate, you mean?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

I haven’t pillaged anything. Do you have a black brain?

Noah Price
Noah Price

decent argument there hamlet

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Kek, fpbp

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

You type like a nigger from Reddit

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

oppressed people

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

i see this on a daily basis

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

iq is rayciss

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

even mohammed ali said he'd never go blacked.com on a white girl, because he prefered his own race

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I don't know if this is one of you fuckers LARPing. Holy shit this site has totally twisted my reality

John Lopez
John Lopez

Kek this

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

made me chuckle, I reckon you'd do well here, keep those bants fresh

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

screencap and post

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Threads like these are why we should all be thankful abortion is legal in this country.

Ian Long
Ian Long

just stop it

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

i stand corrected
sorry, coon

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Actually, black africans pillaged their lands and sold them to us.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

lol'd and checked

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

why completely change the Y scale for the DUI one to make it look more imbalanced than it actually is? it just looks petty and gives anyone who wants to discredit it something to latch on to.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Yeah they were evolving until europeans colonized their lands
They weren't doing it very fast.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Gobacktoreddidyoucockgarglingfaggot

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

what to you mean? the results are scaled.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

don't forget this one

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

every other Y-axis starts at 0, but the DUI starts at 245 so the white column can look smaller in comparison

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

"shitty people"
wrong
you're elevating.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

I mean everyone admits it.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

the difference between whites and niggers
white dude decks a couple nigs, other whites come over to see if the nigs are ok
black dude decks white guy, other nigs come over and kick him and empty his pockets

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

If you have such a large segment of the population with healthy bodies, but otherwise disabled, then institutional care seems impractical. For so many people, we need to recruit private effort with something closer to the foster parent program, which leaves the problem of how to pay all of these foster caregivers enough that they'll be enabled and incentivized to take on this responsibility.

Fortunately, unlike other mentally disabled people they don't seem completely unable to perform work, they just need guidance and oversight in matters such as taking employment, going to work every day, performing useful tasks at work, and spending their wages responsibly. Therefore, if the foster caregivers are given authority to make these decisions for their wards and use reasonable force to enforce the decisions, the system should be self-supporting without use of taxpayer funds.

Naturally, since there's a profit motive involved, we can't just let people grab up as many wards as they like, the caregivers should have to pay a bond for them to ensure that they:
1) have their own affairs in order enough to be trusted to take over economic management of someone else's life, and
2) will have made a substantial investment in their ward, and therefore demonstrate that they value him or her.

Of course, in some cases, these caregivers will find themselves unable to perform their duties adequately, and therefore will need to transfer their wards to some other caregiver. While we might be tempted at this point to revile them and say they should just take the loss, this would create a perverse incentive to hang on inappropriately to a ward they can't properly guide, in hopes of somehow recouping the bond. Rather, they should be permitted to receive the bond of the next caregiver, in an amount negotiated between the two, thereby putting the decisionmaking in the people most involved, who have skin in the game, and not having an expensive, impersonal bureaucracy.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Didn't you know, they used to use wheelbarrows until the Europeans came along and forced them to carry things on their heads.

Isaac James
Isaac James

All have to be removed from white lands.

James Ward
James Ward

That's because all bars are windowed within the 245-275 range anon, so the plot starting at zero would be six times larger without offering any extra information

Easton Green
Easton Green

Adult Niggers have the morals of a white 11 year old

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Please clap.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

thanks

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

your free to leave

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

The only thing they have in common is that they're all niggers, nigger.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

I think anon is a woman.

William King
William King

racially handicapped

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

well,
you kno de wey

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

He's over 400 years old, that's cool.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

no, it helps distort the fact that DUI is a problem for all races and tries to frame it so that it appears much worse for other races when in reality it's close to parity. so it just makes it obvious that there's an agenda behind the image instead of just being factual. which makes it easier for people to dismiss and ignore the rest of it.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Here I was thinking he's retarded but at least he's trying to help. Nope. He's just stealing something.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

Go die in a hole you cucked boomer faggot

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Jesus tapdancing Christ it's real..

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

welp he's definitely retarded, being a nigger and all

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Cold medicine

Gets me every time.

Also that look of discomfort on the white man as he realizes that the sun is setting.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

remember to push blaxit

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

someone literally just put night quit there

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

I agree, give every single one 10k one time payment plus first class flight on a government c-130 back to liberia. Govt schools should put every single one leaps and bounds ahead of the local population, goodbye.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

We was kings nigga

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

I liked it. Post it on some lefty/nigger subreddit or blog and see if any of them are smart enough to cotton on.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

So you're saying it's just made this way to cover up pic related, which would make sense
- if the nogs weren't dominating every other crime category imaginable.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

It's even more impressive when you remember only about 10% of them can afford a car/get a license.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Plus, can't charge a nig for a DUI when it's not his car in the first place.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Nice Pasta

also checked

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Lots of people on this thread keep saying:
well my ancestors may have done it, but I have nothing to do with them

And yet they expect blacks that don't do anything wrong to be responsible for blacks that do.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

literally dindunuffins

pic related

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Blacks are responsible for literally nothing, not even themselves.
and they don't seem to want to be.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Wait so you're telling me blacks are retarded?

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Each of the people you listed have had multiple threads dedicated to their shiftiness, and I think you know it.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

nope, they're not retarded,
they're melanin challenged

Jacob White
Jacob White

I haven't seen an honest Democrat since George Wallace. Nice, anon.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Burnt black my friend.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

kek

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEEIT
NIGGER

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

if your argument is that they couldn't rise in the face of that adversity then you are still arguing that they are not our equals

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

They're failing to rise right now with the state and charities backing them and providing them opportunity after opportunity.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

I'm gonna plagiarize this.

James Lopez
James Lopez

underage band

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

NEIL DEGRASSI TYSON

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Dubs

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

bet he doesn't even know how to use the three seashells

Kayden James
Kayden James

dis retarded liar ours
Please take him.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

I aint clicking that link, nigger

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

The true leader of Canada is among us.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

a disabled child and his 007
What did they mean by this?

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Black perception and actions are ultimately shaped by what the media shows. If you're black, thug culture in your movies and music is the main reason why you're seen as subhuman in most countries, not just your skin color, and it's also the reason why your youth is so violent. Very few Whites or Asians no matter how nice they treat you honestly gives a shit about you in the long run, it's a matter of taking advantage of white guilt by exploiting your race's misfortunes to extort money from white owned businesses so they can get paid while leaving you with a fraction of it just to get by.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

this

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Don't say them, spray them..(pic)

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

How can any creature be that stupid

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

Only in America would she be considered white.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit