Being black in America is a ‘disability,’ black law professor argues

Of course, it isn't to admit the truth. It's another attempt to induce white guilt and push for more discrimination in their favour.

thecollegefix.com/post/41109/

he's so close to the truth, and yet so far

>all blacks should get free money at all times

Whats wrong with helping an oppressed people financially? You put them in that fucking position by pillaging their lands in the first place retard -__-

He is not entirely wrong. It is a disability to be surrounded by more competent and smarter people because you have no way to compete. Put a child in a professional soccer match and he won't ever touch the ball and will be running around fruitlessly chasing the ball the entire time but put him in a match with kids his age and he might be the best player on the field.

>Being black in America is a ‘disability,’ black law professor argues
jordan peterson said the same exact thing and he's always right. maybe we should listen to him guise.

>Implying they would have ever used the plethora of wealth under their feet in the last 200k years they had to evolve.

I mean, they are 20-30 points behind white people on IQ tests.

You are a fucking retard if you seriusly belive that.
You belive that they cant rise simoly because of their ancestors?
You are the real racist

Yeah they were evolving until europeans colonized their lands, are you fucking stupid, uneducated, or both?You are REALLY naive if you think blacks are in peril because their "just shitty people".....

>Democrats are da real racists

Niggers will never admit that they are just retarded.

Everybody's racist m8. That's the true true.

I dont belive they are in peril. I belive they have just as much as chance of anyone else to succeed in life. But putting them in some victimhood aint gonna help them.

CAN YOU

STOP

CALLING

THEM THE N-WORD????

LIKE, GET YOUR FUCKING POINT ACROSS WOTHOUT THE RACISM BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT!

kek.

>Yeah they were evolving until europeans colonized their lands
a)The colonizing helped them. They went backwards after we left.
b)before we got there they had done nothing, and probably never would have
c)yes they are just 'shitty people'

They are retarded simians. They are not human you cuck.

why are we even falling for bait this weak, are we just going through the motions

Kill yourself.

European colonization does not halt evolution. If they are not genetically comparable to whites it is because they did not evolve to be, not because the last few hundred years of occupation erased millions of years of progress

Nigger

get the fuck out of my country leaf. that flag fools no one. you’re not an american. crawl back across the border before i drown you in niagara falls.

Shut the fuck up, Should I start calling chickens "birds"

you fucking snowflake.

says the country that invented 'unconscious racism'

>Being black in America is a ‘disability,’ black law professor argues

>"WAAAAAH ME FEE FEES ARE HURT :c"
Grow a pair, you little pussy. God, I want to strangle the shit out of little cunts like you.

>they were evolving
West africa and africa overall was pretty untouched by europeans until the naval technology let them.
Africans were always retarded, they never evolved to anything and wouldnt either, youre the one either trolling or is retarded.
Most democrat thoughts imply that blacks are inferior, instead of letting people strive themselves they put blacks in this eternal gibsmedat position, the democratic party lives of giving blacks gibs in turn for votes, every type of social party in the world works like that, even in sweden. Why would rich blacks vote for higher taxes?
Democrats are the ones who benefit from racism

This. Even the niggers are smart enough to know that they're retarded.

BLACKS ARE JUST SHITTY PEOPLE????

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????

WHAT ABOUT NEIL DEGRASSI TYSON????

WHAT ABOUT FREDRICK DOUGLASS???

WHAT ABOUT MALCOLM X???

WHAT ABOUT FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA???

ARE THEY ALL SHITTY PEOPLE TOO?????

MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WHOS FUCKING SHITTY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT!!!!!

What's the time limit on leeching off your ancestors 'oppression' and calling it your own?

Fuck you, nigger! We’re taking the word back. If they can, we can. I’m not putting up with your linguistic apartheid anymore. Even Chris Rock said there’s a difference between a black man and a nigger.

Kek, the absolute state of the shills.
Yes. Yes, they are shitty peole

Of course it is. They changed the IQ rating for retardism when it was obvious that majority of niggers would be retarded.

>in related news, water is wet

>while Africans Americans might initially spurn the “blackness as disability” label, it can actually be a wise courtroom plan.

They have no shame

There's another side to this story, user.
You should take heed and read what this liberal public defender had to say about your beloved race.
pic related.

Let us analyze why you are for all extents and purposes race or not you are a full blown nigger shall we?

>Whats
Instead of What's. Off to a good start so far.
>wrong with helping an oppressed people financially?
Implied personal moral obligation. Interesting, no proof or justification, but interesting.

>You put them in that fucking position by pillaging their lands in the first place retard -__-

Oh boy here's the real meat and potatoes of why you should go fuck yourself. I did not put anyone anywhere. What you just implied is called original sin and that my friend is some good old fashioned biblical bullshit. I can not be held accountable for things that I was not alive to contribute to. Also if I'm accountable for my ancestors exploiting the blacks. Why aren't the jews who shipped them here and owned a disproportionate number of slaves? Why aren't the descendants of black slave owners also guilty from birth? Better yet why aren't blacks responsible for their historically vastly higher violent crime rate? The excuse you are going to come up with is some jew talk about "privilege". That's bullshit what it comes down to is my group is the only one who gives any kind of compensation for your claiming victimhood. The blacks get a cut and every person in between my money and their compensation get a cut. The people like you spend so much time pinning your moral outrage over my white male privilege because you've got your hand in the till just like everyone else who feels (((oppressed))). As for pillaging their native lands Yeah no. Look at Haiti, look at Australia, look up anywhere they have been left to their own devices with any form of natural resources to exploit. What is even more telling is that you implied that I with my magic white privilege had control or impetus over blacks past and future success and prosperity. This seems innocent enough, but when you think about it. It means that you think that black people are not.. TBC

>Being black in America is a ‘disability,’
so new political correct term is 'pigment challenged'

Sterilization when

The issue is being black in America means you have a mental disability. Remember, our IQ threshold for retardation used to be 85. Now it's 70. What was the problem? We had too many blacks under the retardation line, you see.

>Not saying pigmentally challenged

In control of their own destiny. IE they lack self determination. That means that you recognise that they are not fully actualised or capable adults. That means that you recognise them as inferior, essentially subhuman and have deemed it my moral responsibility to equalize the outcome at my own expense. Not only this, but you felt the need to attempt to shame and demoralize me in the process.

Then after trying to make me face my privilege and rectify all of that pent up injustice you call me a retard? Really? You attempt to speak for the plight of the poor helpless downtrodden brown man and make me atone for my birth sin and then you mock the mentally handicapped? Bold move cotton I think you're just a cunt who needs to fuck off. Much like all forms of kike and nigger don't belong in the civilised west you don't belong here. Please take your faggot ass back to re99it.

You listen here, bushnigger

Look up Lyndon Johnson's quotes about black people

>Niggers will never admit that they are just retarded.

Being a nigger pretty much anywhere is a disability. A serious one. lol. But, it is nice to hear a nigger professor admit that niggers are retarded.

Well, considering their average iq it's definitely true.

I agree, sage

The guys theory is crazy....africans were evolving. Level....grass hut mode and spears. Whites come along and build cities. Infostructure. And suddenly blacks stop evolving.

Uhhhhh helloooooo. If anything. Whites would have help them super evolve. And they tried and failed. Because blacks were evolving from the stone age when everyone else was in the industrial age....ffs. guys arguement is that weak

>And they tried and failed

This.

Says it all.

Rude

Jesus, the victim complex continues. They really don't realize how pathetic shit like this makes them appear.

We have been doing that, how much longer???

Nigger

Diversity is a losing proposition.

And goes against everything whites have evolved towards.

I mean they already do get special treatment so....

Well, the majority of the world's niggers are clinically retarded.

Being black in itself is a disability, anywhere.

>Being black in itself is a disability, anywhere.

Found the new shill. Nigger

Yep, nothing but shitty niggers

whataboutism

FPBP

Did Asians cause Europeans to have slightly lower IQ? By your logic the higher IQ group caused the difference in IQ. That is obviously not true. As someone else said on here colonization is only an extremely small fraction, minuscule fraction of history of Africa or the Americas.

did he fried?

>You put them in that fucking position
No I fucking didn't. Even if my ancestors were cracking the whips on the plantation fields (which they weren't, because they were in Germany and Poland), I still wouldn't owe them shit because I'm not responsible for what my ancestors did.

The wheel wasnt used in sub saharan africa until the 19th century. Let that sink in.
They would need alot of time of evolving to catch up

melanin is a natural resistor to the white man's voltage

Doubt he died.

Niggers are dangerous to others usually.

He was practicing for the electric chair.

>imagine being this triggered

If it weren't for whites America's niggers would have an IQ even 10 points lower than they already are just like their cousins living in mudhuts and eating sticks in Africa. If anything white people are the only reason nigs can function as "well" as they do in the civilized world.

oh my, look at the time
it's time for a nigger hate thread

>pillaging the lands

the same lands they never bothered to cultivate, you mean?

I haven’t pillaged anything. Do you have a black brain?

decent argument there hamlet

Kek, fpbp

You type like a nigger from Reddit

>oppressed people

i see this on a daily basis

iq is rayciss

even mohammed ali said he'd never go blacked.com on a white girl, because he prefered his own race

I don't know if this is one of you fuckers LARPing. Holy shit this site has totally twisted my reality

Kek this

made me chuckle, I reckon you'd do well here, keep those bants fresh

screencap and post