So you are saying that chicken can fly?

So you are saying that chicken can fly?

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Was there a time when news networks just reported on what happened and didnt have any bias? i sure dont member.

She thinks she wants wage equality, but we know what she really needs.

Why do woman complain about the wage ceiling?

It's not men fault that some fuckers are stupidly rich, no one likes that.

She's terrible, her interview style is worsening things for women.

really embarassing how silly she made peterson look
this dude has zero business giving advice to anyone

SO

>Women: We can't compete in a man's world so the men must cuck themselves to feminist demands so we women can have a chance
Why are women so weak? Why can't they compete?

So what you're saying is you are a racist, homophobic, kkk, and take it up the butt everyday?

Wtf did you watch, shes humiliating herself

So you are saying that women are not men?

i am pretty sure that she joined the metoo movement after this...

Why didn't he call out that "So you're saying" bullshit. It's infuriating.

she was just using common sense to extract what he really means from his new age drivel

What part

Something in my mind made me read that last part as a liberal rally chant. It really wouldn't shock me to hear it at a protest either.

>racist homophobic kkk, take it up the butt, everyday!

Her interview style might actually be bait.
You look up Channel 4 views and the average views are 30-50k each vid. This JP interview is pushing 2 million alone. Her style gets clicks and that may be exactly what she was wanting....?

Amerimutt is a shill meme confirmed. This interview has been really useful for revealing shill narratives because there's absolutely no way a reasonable person could see anything other than an incredibly patient man, being berated by an irrational, retarded, brainwashed harpy. Anyone saying otherwise is 100% a paid poster.

Holy fuck i thought she was brought on to debate him.

do you guys think that sometimes jordan is among us?

>christcuck's opinion

oh boi i need to surrender my freedom to society and the state.

well player, sir.

Jesus christ my ex did this to me for years anytime she'd try to fight me while I was on Sup Forums. "so you're saying.." is so fucking enraging when you take the person seriously so eventually you can't help but take one or two of them and confirm it for them just to troll. These people are the worst kind of brainwashed after childhood trauma.

we must've watched different videos :^)

> Why can't they compete?
He explains because they, on average, rank too high in Agreeableness.

It's amazing how she simultaneously puts on the "STRONK POWERFUL WOYMN" facade while advocating that the government (cause she ain't getting it any other way) should force men at the top of businesses to basically stop being so ferociously competitive to allow women to knock some of them out of competition. Ironically Peterson is more of a feminist than this woman by actually helping women to find out how to compete in that area and she doesn't even realize it.

>new-age
I don't think this word means what you think it means

Also it was extremely funny to see how emotional she was getting

There is an entire generation out there that has never seen the news report on the facts.

>Was there a time when news networks just reported on what happened and didnt have any bias?
Not really, there has never been a golden age of journalism. The original conception of newspapers were as propaganda during our civil war. (The Post Office, too, it tricked people into sending messages to one central place where they could be inercepted.)

We're noticing the lies more these days because MSM have abandoned all reverence for empiricism, as if wishing the world was differentmade it so. And it is alarmingly successful, almost half the voters in the UK voted Remain. Madness.

Hey it’s the “so youre saying” biotch.

pft

>You look up Channel 4 views and the average views are 30-50k each vid. This JP interview is pushing 2 million alone. Her style gets clicks and that may be exactly what she was wanting....?
If that's true, then she's pretty clever. But, honestly, I think she's just a typical, uppity cunt who has been taught she is incredibly intelligent (when in actuality she is a fucking retard) and has absolutely zero self-awareness.