WSJ TOC

Weekly Shonen Jump #25

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. (Cover, Lead CP)
My Hero Academia
The Promised Neverland
Black Clover
Dr. Stone
Haikyu!! (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Spring Weapon No. 1
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (CP)
Hinomaru Zumou
Samon the Summoner
Watashi no Cherry Boyfriend (CP, One Shot)
Robot x Laserbeam
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
We Never Learn
Hungry Marie
Gintama
U19
Demon Prince Poro's Diaries
Chronicle of Isobe ~Life is Hard~

Absent: One Piece

Weekly Shonen Jump #26
Cover, Lead CP: Hinomaru Zumou
CP: Food Wars!, Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Shot: Alice to Taiyou (by Totsuno Takahide)

>Souma

Holy shit WTF happened?

>U19 finally not dead last

WE DID IT BROS
NEXT BIG SHONEN

Boring match

Souma's match, it's always Souma's match.

The following are getting axed, pay your respects.

Poro, a piece of shit.
U19, never reached 19 chapers.
Hungry Marie, a shitty manga.
We Never Learn, a cheap Nisekoi wannabe.

>another Kimetsu CP next issue
Good.

>Samon lives again

FUCKING AXE SOMETHING ALREADY SO WE HAVE WORLD TRIGGER BACK FOR FUCKS SAKE I AM GONNA KILL MYSELF

Samon thrive on the blood of newbie.

Because nips only care for Erina now.

>Samon

How is this not fucking dead?

Ranking

01 Hero Academia c.131
02 The Promised Neverland c.032
03 Black Clover c.103
04 Dr. Stone c.004
05 Kimetsu no Yaiba c.055
06 Spring Weapon Number One c.022
07 Hinomaru c.138
08 Samon c.074
09 Robot×Laserbeam c.001
10 Shokugeki no Souma c.208
11 Bokuben c.008
12 Marie c.005
13 Gintama c.628
14 U19 c.007
15 Poro c.006

>kurokuroku was cancelled to make room for the garbage in the bottom half of this lineup
Just AWAWAWAWA my shit up senpai

King-when-the-real-king-is-absent is back baby

Yeah Poro U19 and Marie are fucked.
I want Bokuben to live if only for pic related

>09 Robot×Laserbeam c.001
I thought that the first chapter rating supposed to be in the previous jump, it just dodged it with CP? Isn't it the second one's?

>Samon
It's Aliiiive!

Which chapter was BnHA 131?

So, Neverland / Stone / Kimetsu / Number One are the only actually successful newcomers so far, then?

>04 Dr. Stone c.004
nice
>11 Bokuben c.008
don't die,i blame /sci/

deku and all might

The one where Deku catches up to All Might who was going on a jog, and have a heart to heart.

>12 Marie c.005
It it better than last week?

>09 Robot×Laserbeam c.001
Should be chapter 2 since this week will be its 9th chapter, and 8th chapters are considered to be the rank for the 1st one.

Well I think its a little to early to call it quits on Robot, and Bokuben given its nature as a romcom will be pretty low too, but otherwise you are correct.

It skipped ranking last week, so this week it is infact for c.001

It was around the bottom since ch2, but yeah, at ch4 it was slightly worse - on 13th position

Happy for Kimetsu, Neverland, Dr. Stone.
Robot is doing all right all things considered.
Spring weapon and Samon are looking smug and taunting their haters and non believers.

Hence the "so far". I assume Robots has a decent chance of climbing ranking, Neverland started relatively "eh" as well as far as I remember.

Well duh, Hungry Marie also skipped the first rating by CP, but it still counted as ch2 in the next one. Wut

>RxL not dead last
Bravo Fujo

It has regularly been at the bottom since last year.

>04 Dr. Stone c.004
>05 Kimetsu no Yaiba c.055
>06 Spring Weapon Number One c.022
YES
Although i expected SW to be higher, since c22 was pretty damn good

That's not how it works.

> Neverland continuing to dislodge BC from its typical third-ish ranking

god I hope Dr. Stone or something else helps knock it down into the ranks of obscurity where it belongs.

>06 Spring Weapon Number One c.022

This little mob bombman is taking up other series spots and there's nothing you can fucking do about it.

Average ranking of past 8 issues

01.64 Hero Academia
01.68 Neverland
02.00 One Piece
02.50 Haikyu
03.02 Black Clover
03.91 Dr.Stone
04.48 Kimetsu
05.54 Soma
05.63 No.01
07.27 Yuna
07.96 Gintama
08.10 Hinomaru
08.28 Saiki
08.47 Bokuben
09.00 Robot
10.22 Samon
12.24 Marie
12.75 Poro
13.39 U19

Samon and this are smug as fuck right now.

If it continues to sell under 20k in it's first week, you can bet your ass it's getting the good ole' hatchet.

I was asking because I had a feeling it did better this week. Thanks

>One Piece
>3rd place

WHAT?

Proves that gag manga operate under a whole different set of standards, they don't got to sell over 10k or rank well.

I wonder if the RxL author bit off more than they can chew. I recall an early author comment saying it was more work than they expected, and then last week's "color page" was basically just a B&W page with a tint.

Marie will start climbing the rankings soon in typical gag manga style.

Still no new series? Jump is being really lenient on the newbies, even U19 and Poro.

It was on hiatus mostly, if i remember it correctly.

Why what happens

Whyzzat? Jump never cancelled the series (I think) before they gather material for at least 2 volumes. So it's 4-5 more chapters and we'll say farewell to U19.

no, not at all. It's jumped up and down repeatedly. The thing is, it's actually become very predictable when it will go up and when it will go down.

Jump's pretty empty at the moment. I could see them not canning anything until they see first volume sales.

Neverland and One Piece have been getting color pages. When the sample size is small weird fluctuations can happen.

They're going all out, they collaborated with a Golf magazine from Japan from what I've heard, the author should be fine since he has experience. It's going to take a bit to adjust to drawing a new sport.

>11 Bokuben
Sup Forums was a mistake

chapter was about /sci/

fuck off

Dr. Stone spoilers when?

>Doesn't like Sup Forums
>Chapter isn't even about Sup Forums
Nice work there genius, you gonna still be complaining when c.010 comes out and Bokuben climbs up?

It'll be interesting to see how low Dr. Stone gets during the shit chapters.

It didn't pick up again until a few weeks ago.

Buddy Strike was only 1 volume and that was just 2 years ago

Yuuna says hello.

Reminder to make a separate thread for the Neverland spoilers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________no______________________________________________________________________________________________

It is for chapter 2. is speaking out of his ass.

gintama spoilers WHEN?!?!?

What happened in that particular Samon chapter? Or is it just because of how most of the new manga tanking + Souma being low that it looks like it did better than usual?

thank god hungry marie is bombing

cancellation when?

Nebiros and Kid Samon flashback. I guess Japan really liked the father-son dynamic between the two or something.

Well, seems like Jump can't afford to just kick out new series that easy anymore.
Or Buddy Strike was exceptionally shitty. Never read it, but that's a possibility.

Ohh. That makes sense.

>Samon has done it again
Well there goes my $50
shouldn't have doubted

We now have three (Isobee, Samon, Number One) gag manga that sell like shit yet still survive. Why do we need that many? At least Number One ranks well, it's been top 6 for the past 6 weeks now.

WHERE ARE NEVERLAND SPOILERS REEEEEEEEEE

>U19 only rises from dead last whenever something flops harder than it

Samon is good.

Yeah, gender beding is homosexual wish fulfillment. It deserves that spot.

I want Bokuben spoilers.

the oonly thing I found on Netabare is this

『神隠しの森』
--------------------------------------

レイが何か動いたと
思ったのは精霊達

子供達がいなくなったのは
精霊達の仕業だった

精霊達はエマ達の味方

【続く】

It's about spirits of the forest making the children disappear. The spirits are Emma's friends.

I translated with google, so I don't know.

I don't even know if they are legit

>3 flops, 2 two mediocre series, 1 decent new series
>WSJ is under 2 millions copies
Is it time for WSJ to put that nigga Togashi back to work?

like they have any control over the absolute madman

Hasn't it long been established that the TOC is not an actual ranking of popularity?

Only because it's not literally a 1:1 order to vote count ratio doesn't mean it's not a popularity ranking.
Things up top are still generally more popular than series at the bottom so if something consistently ranks above another title then it's fair to assume that it is indeed more popular.

"Friends" gave me the impression that the spirits were Emma's dead siblings. It more accurately says that the spirits are on the children's side.

>We Peter pan now

Still waiting for U19, Poro, Bokuben and Marie to get axed so that we can get World Trigger back.

Predictions on Yuragi's character poll?

they're not going to cancel 4 series again when they only just got back a full 20 series roster. so the only potential axings are u19, poro, and marie. bokuben and robot will be in danger next time

Why not? If 4 out of the 6 new series they introduced are shit and bombing they might as well try out 4 new manga as soon as they can.

Also the position in the ToC gives a really good rappresentation of what Shueishia want to promote and what will get the axe.

>Samon is still alive.
Last chapters are also hype as fuck. My boy Numa it's doing great and improving.

Too bad she is shit and drags series down

>don't die,i blame /sci/
Blame swimshit

What happened in Poro that is worse than u19?

Live Samon, you bastard

When is someone going to scanlate this AWESOME manga?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It ought to be lower. Cancerous tripe.

An anime would help the scum.

Isobe disproves that

>08 Samon c.074
GO SALMON

butthurtfag /sci/fag

see

How can you justify the continued existence of Hinomaru Zumou, Samon the Summoner, and Spring Weapon when they literally produce no sales? At least Black Clover can rank well AND bring money despite being complete and utter shit.