Dragon ball Z

I finished watching original dragon ball, I haven't seen z, should I watch Kai or the original version

you should watch z but not Kai.
Kai is such an insult against original author.

Alright, I guess that was settled quick, will do z then

>Kai is such an insult against original author.
A "original author final cut edition" is an insult
the fuck are you saying? There's many flaws to Kai but your statement made no sense.

Kai is just Z without any bullshit filler in it.

Dragonball Z isn't Dragonball Z without the filler.

not really.

better redub, no falcouner music, hd or whatever, none of the boring filler.

it's the best version.

If you go original DBZ you're in for an interesting time once you hit the Ginyu arc.

Right, it's much better.

I've been re-watching Z, you can really tell where the filler begins and ends by the massive drops in relevance, character and world consistency. But it's ok because you get to see Master Roshi take down a dragon by farting on it, lol.

Z has Faulconer. I can't imagine things like the Piccolo vs 17 fight without it.

I disagree, as someone who got to experience the japanese soundtrack in their dub first, the experience is very awful and different with that Faulconer stuff. The only 4 instances where I felt they were superior were: Future Trunks special when he finds Gohan and turns SSJ; Vegeta turns SSJ in front of the androids; Trunks and Goku face off after Frieza comes to Earth and the episode following Gohan turning SSJ2 (which is basically an extended cut of the transformation).
So pretty much transformations, everywhere else in the series they felt like they didn't fit the scene.

Kai is for dub.

Also Kai if you don't want to waste time on retarded filler like Krillin, Gohan and Bulma visiting fake Namek.

In some parts Z is better in subs, though, but Kai is as close to Toriyama's manga as it can get.

Also, Kai if you like good music

Wasn't that the exact time anime caught up with manga?

Z mllion times. simply because if you want to ignore the fillers, jsut get a guide, chec wich ones are filler and avoild them. but kai would sucks even witout flers.

Even fillers aside, Kai has superior editing.

Z was all about stretching every fucking moment as much as possible which resulted in blank stares just to hit that 20 minute mark for a week.

Kai is much more to the point.

watch the original first then kai

just watch Kai

>Kai is as close to Toriyama's manga as it can get.

It's closer than DBZ, but it isn't as close as it can get

The filler is bad but a ton of the voice work takes a massive downturn because that's where Funi started dubbing.

Then they went back and redubbed a handful of voices from season 3. This means you have 100% green Goku talking with 2005 Vegeta.

It's kind of a mess.

That's why they started over with DB Kai

Kai only if you're a dubfag

>gets rid of all the pointless Toei filler
>an insult against original author.

Z obviously

Read the manga instead.

>no faulconer
>good

Ignore this
Kai is much much much better

I have a secret photo of Caulifla's anus.
Too bad i can't post that.

fucking burgers

Depends on how much time you want to spend watching.

Watch kai or Japanese sub regular dbz

If you cut out all filler episodes, Kai is around 70 episode shorter, that's how much pacing is faster.

>Japanese sub
>Liking Granny Goku
Disgusting

Kai.

No filler nor shitty voice acting

In the old sub she didnt sound bad it matches goku really well

This was a good chapter to introduce blue kaioken in the manga and end the canon vs non-canon meme wars about the technique

but no, better make a mastered ssb or some crap

I hope we get an episode with Goten and Trunks protecting 17's island (with Yamcha being there for no reason)

Hope is dead user. Toyo has failed us

got a link to it?

nevermind saw the other thread. seems more interesting than the anime, at least. we'll see when the full chapter is out

Watch original z any language but english

Muh new age music at violent battle

neither. you just watched the best dragon ball. you should treasure these moments. Z and onwards only goes downhill.

Falcouner is a big portion of what made DBZ great

>not liking Masako nozawa playing a 5 year old retard who ends up becoming a sociopath
nanisore

Yeah, If you're a tone-deaf normalfag.

Is this an epic meme?

fucking burger