The "memo" isn't real and Trump is going to prison

Drumpfkins will believe anything! There is no memo and if there is , it proves Trump/Russia collusion

twitter.com/funder/status/954486927339778049

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GT2BA
archive.is/MdIrJ
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800
businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1
archive.is/ETqQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, desperate tonight

quick rundown on the memo thingy? Im yuropoor and dont know whats going on

This memo must be bad if they're this scared about it.

>if you release information documenting fisa abuse at the executive level you're a traitor!

Ha! Digits confirm Flipped Mueller cornholes him personally and never calls him afterward.

read the responses to the tweet...I can't believe there are people this stupid

I don't trust either party. So who gives a fuck. Anyone paying attention already knew the collusion narrative was bullshit.

Except none of them were in contact with Russia. There's no proof for any of that whatsoever.

Shills are scared shitless tonight.

>You cannot talk to one of the most important countries in the world while preparing to take the helm of the most powerful country in the world.

Quick rundown for the faggots Here’s what happened:
>First
Fusion GPS Founder (Glenn Simpson/behind the Fake Russia dossier)
his Testimony Transcript- was released. (Questions & Answers)
archive.is/GT2BA

>Then a second transcript was released.
archive.is/MdIrJ

>Then there was a secret meeting held behind closed doors w/ no electronic devices allowed. 19 people were inside.
>They got to see (it)
>They came out dumbfounded.
“Bigger than Watergate”

>“It’s troubling. It is shocking, part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.” said Mark Meadows (R-NC)

>Then all hell broke loose.
#ReleaseTheMemo

>BE READY.
It’s actually time

Gimme a few good ones, I want something to be furious about.

>Oy vey it’s literally nothing I’m so sleepy can we just lay here, Scott?
>t. Ass felching faggot jew

t. projectus maximus

wtf is this pizzagate? what would shake someone so much?

>literally in a "oy vey, shut it down" mode already
i-is it finally happening?

(((Deebly Goncerned)))

This actually works on some people

>In contact with Russian while in the white house
Well that's it for me. It pains me to say this but, I can no longer support drumpf. I'm with her now goodbye Sup Forums I'll be off to r/politics now.

Gonna need more rope.

Basically solid proof that Obama, the FBI and the DOJ were illegally wiretapping people, including Trump, in the run-up the last election, and that the whole "Russia-gate" thing is a fabrication.

no survivors

>There is no memo and if there is , it proves Trump/Russia collusion

or if you watch CNN...a big nothingburger

The memo is real, the problem is it shows that Republicans are desperate to cover up the collusion with Russia. It being revealed will just tear TrumpCucks worlds apart because eventually Putin WILL reveal what he has on Trump.

Nunes is dumb as fuck.

I was larping as a libtard....so I did ok

> presidents team in contact with russians during transition and while in whitehouse

IMPEACH DRUMPF

Oh fuck ...(((they))) found us

Oh fuck...TrumpCucks are this stupid....!!

*shoots you in the face on 5th Avenue*

Ok, retard

Is talking to a russian a crime?

Whats the big deal with russia anyways like the cold war ended almost 30 fuckin years ago and people act like theyre still out to bury us. God fuckin forbid an incumbent politician have contacts with the 2nd most powerful nation on earth like nah we should totally cut all contacts and go dark infact we should impeach obama since he had THE FUCKIN BALLS to have an ambassador there!!!

Fuckin stupid. Anyways #releasethememo so drümphth will be finished share the hashtag with all your high iq enlightened liberal friends!

why do no-names get blue checkmarks?

If it wasn't real and it hurt Trump if it was, Twitter wouldnt have banned #ReleaseTheMemo

republican in charge of house intelligence committee wrote some fanfiction and all the retards are acting like they did with the whole benghazi bullshit which also resulted in fuck all

These people are insane. I'm so glad Trump came along. Its one of those events where history really does hinge on one man. Nobody else could've gotten the left to expose themselves this way.

twitter is a saudi company

you asked for it

>YAAAAAY!

They seem to be incapable of hiding their own inward fear as they try to deny the facts away.

the nigger is gonna hang

Reminds me of when CNN suggested it was illegal to look at WikiLeaks.

Get comfy

She's trying to be coy, but if the very first line exists in any form on said memo, then the sky falls.

They are pantsshitting frightened.

One of the things the Left always counted on was the Notion Of Obama’s integrity as a person and his deference to the Rule Of Law.

If that entire notion turns out to be a fabrication; if, as I suspect, Obama weaponized Three Letter Agencies agains this political opponents in ways that made Nixon look like a Franciscan Monk, then years of effort and propaganda will have gone down the drain.

Imagine how Andrew Sullivan must feel?

you gon have a rough couple a weeks frend.

Shut it down

Lmao SHUT IT DOWN.

shut it UP

I wonder how many anons were FISA'd as Russians.

I can't wait until they gas you Jews.

>Ha! Digits confirm

that you don't know what digits pol is referring to.

Here's a tip- make us laugh. make your shills entertaining and funny and you may live through the day of the rope. might. . .actually, you probably still won't.

nevermind

>Shills are scared shitless tonight.

They should be. when this all comes out, police won't even investigate when they find shills lynched.

but he had two 1s and two 7s and two 3s...breddit told him this was ordained by kak.

Reminder. Shareblue is shitting their pants. I've been making fun of tick tock happening threads for a month but this looks like it may actually be a real happening. Pic related. Note file name of pepe.

The “russian bots” conspiracy theory is an ndaa funded operation mockingbird lie.

> They got to see (it)
What? Trump's gorilla dick?

Yeah.

That is a good question. I wonder if Ken is sincere enough to ask it himself.

7s of truth confirmed
Checked

Probably everyone, then they realized we did it for free and were so assmad that they named a cartoon frog a racist symbol. Kek

Dozens of Trump members in contact with the Russians, lol..was this before or after 11/9.

Putin-->FSB Fronts-->Trump & Co
Would you like to launder anything today, Sir?
Nah - Just give me the ol' double conspiracy burger, large onion rings, 3 apple pies, 2 large fries, a triple whammy with cheese and uh.....1 diet coke.

This is the reason for all the deflection today: rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615

LOOK AT HOW DEFENSIVE THEY ARE HOLY SHIT
THEY ARE FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

Of course the NRA is involved!
It was her turn!

Christians of Sup Forums, agree with me in prayer that all injustice in the government will be brought to light and exposed (regardless of the perpetrators) and that Justice will be meted out.

Traitor

>hamilton 68
>no source code anywhere
>totally trustworthy

Why are people so fucking retarded? They're positive the memo is nothing, and they're positive this algorithm is actually tracking russian propaganda on twitter. What fucking times we are in wow

the memo must be real, since Trump definitely isnt going to prison

Lulz.
Hillary spent over a billion but the NRA installed Trump in the White House with a comparable pittance of Russian cash.

Aaaaaannnnd once again you faggots have lost me.

>Be Hamilton 68
>Track anyone that posts a tweet that vaguely shows up when RT writes an article
>If that tweet is vaguely related to that RT article
>YOU ARE NOW A RUSSIAN BOT

>Be Hamilton 68
>Know the truth
>Know that truepundit.com, foxnews.com, zerohedge.com, hannity.com, breitbart.com, etc. are all Russian PROPAGANDA

Someone drop the dox on ctr, shareblue and antifa again

Stop making excuses ivan.....we're on to you!
My wife's son is really good with this internet stuff, and has id you as a RUSSIAN EVILDOER

The document purportedly describes classified information Nunes obtained from the FBI and Justice Department as part of his investigation into whether the Obama administration misused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to spy on the Trump Tower of Power during the presidential transition.

Good try Nunes!
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800

Both sides were in contact with the Russians except only one side was actually paying them and the only evidence that the Trump team was in contact with Russians came from the other sides collusion.

>anyone saying "release the meme" is a traitor

It's afraid.

Cause fusion gps was being paid by the russians and the dnc to disseminate fake info about trumps "ties" with russia, all under obamas supervision

All the members of congress read it and many have tweeted about it.

"We have to keep our sources and methods here very, very quiet," he told reporters at the time. He told Bloomberg later that the information had come from a "network of whistleblowers."
- Rep. Devin Nunes

Russia-linked Twitter accounts are working overtime to help Devin Nunes and WikiLeaks
businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1
archive.is/ETqQ4

> memo doesnt exist!!
> if anyone release it they're a traitor!!!11!
What a faggot. Fucking jew.

>Hamilton 68
as soon as you start prying into this little organization you come across: (()), Obama administration, former Intelligence and the council on foreign relations. wew lad. absolutely swampy asf.

BLYAT!

The louder they scream "RUSSIA" the more scared they are.

>memo doesnt exist
>if you ask to see if any such memo exists, you're a traitor

ok so now I know its a bombshell

try harder

you're all gonna burn

saged

bumped

here's something novel,
#ReleaseTheActualFISAWarrant,
not some memo from a "network of whistleblowers", according to Cali. Rep. Devin Nunes.

It will be so deeply funny and satisfying when these marxist kike presstitute demons are lined up and shot to death on live television.

Exactly! Nobody wants to go through the ol' "I got something, but I can't show you" bulls*t again. We've seen this show already Mr. Nunes & Grassley.

The source their citing on "tracking Russian bots" is fucking laughable at best. They don't even have a white paper detailing their methods of tracking "Russian bots".
If I pulled the type of shit Hamilton 68 did, I'd be out on my ass without a job. They're fucking hacks.
>See

>you're all gonna burn
i like fire, bigly.

the twitter screenshot you posted doesn't say that there's no memo, you must have been dropped on your head as a child.