A shutdown won't stop me, Donny boy

A shutdown won't stop me, Donny boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/369850-deutsche-bank-flags-suspicious-transactions-tied-to-kushners-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah you go mueller. I hope you rape Trump and throw him and his slut wife in jail.

>implying hes not going after hillary and obama

presidents are not able to break laws as they are above them, they can only impeach him from office which means he has to lie to congress under oath or commit high treason, neither of which he has done :^)

He will deport her.

I'm on to you Mr. liberal destroy Trump Mueller. TICK TOCK

The Memo will put Mueller in prison.

Yup, won't stop him from hanging the Clintons and that nigger Obongo

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Sorry, OP but your xenophobic anti Russia narrative won’t stop the American public from shitting all over your vain efforts to undermine a lawfully elected president of the greatest goddamn country in the fucking planet.

Rope your neck, parasite. You are fucking done. There’s no turning back.

WEW.

MONUMENTALLY poor attempt at detracting from the MEMOS. Mueller will have to be the one to announce to America that BHO did some hi-level noggin on his way out.

Impeach the dotard

>be afraid... e very afraid...
Still not scared....actually embolden.
Either kys on your own terms or forever be remembered in the context of your public hanging.

Hence why that “dumb blond” president of ours hired Mueller.

He plays dota? Wtf I love him more every day

cry more bitch niggas
thehill.com/homenews/news/369850-deutsche-bank-flags-suspicious-transactions-tied-to-kushners-report

i dont think you understand, presidents have immunity except in cases of impeachment, which none of the investigation falls under and then trump can pardon anyone he wants :^)

Is there any way I can donate to the Mueller probe?

RICO case bitch.
Money laundering is crime and Trump CAN be prosecuted in New York.

no, presidents cannot be prosecuted for any crimes, they are above the law in all matters except impeachment, money laundering is not an impeachable offense only high treason and lying under oath to congress are

"The President wants me to argue that he is as powerful a monarch as Louis XIV, only four years at a time, and is not subject to the processes of any court in the land except the court of impeachment."

--James St. Clair, US v. Nixon

Didn't work last time.

nixon resigned, he wasnt impeached you fool

how many times did muller fly uranium to Russia?

Don't be a dumbass.

Step 1: Trump commits a crime
Step 2: Trump can't be imprisoned for it, but,
Step 3: Congress: "Trump, did you crime?"
Step 4: Trump says "no"
Step 5: Lying under oath, impeachment happens

fifth amendment states that a person cannot be made to testify against themselves champ, how stupid are you? Nothing can happen to trump, hes going to be there his whole term and probably the next

In the words of Don Jr.: ...I love it.

tom petty died for nothing