SHUTDOWNB OWL

GET. HYPE.

Don't matter Trump won't sign it. And thank fucking God! Shitskins GTFO!

Trump won't get to go golf if there's a shutdown.

He's definitely signing.

He promised to sign any legislation that hits his desk retard

Simply not true.

Lol, you fell for the trap

Do we want the current bill to pass?

okay sure, when he passes this shit remember your stupidity and try to learn from it in the future okay?

Didn't they try this before and nothing happened

But live:pd is on then D:

He signed FISA 702

gop should play the democrats gonna kill all the black babies and no welfare card with this shutdown

We do this over and over every year. No one but government employees gives a shit, but they make it seem like it should be a big deal to us. Shut it down. I don't give the slightest of fucks

what is govt shutdown?

I hope it's still shut down come mid terms because the left is officially representating 3rd world foreigners now instead of citizens.

Partial government shutdown.

Basically shit load of people who rely on Big G for their paychecks won’t get paid. That’s it really. Nothing else.

Some parks close.

Nope. They’re staying open this time.

>I WON'T SAY I WANT THIS OR THAT, I'LL SIGN ANYTHING JUST PUT IT ON MY DESK LETS MAKE A DEAL
>FUCK YOU I WANT THIS AND I WANT THAT I WON'T SIGN SHIT
make up your mind :(

Promised? No. He was talking about DACA legislation anyways.

What is a government shutdown and why should I care

Fuckin retards

This is good to get these Dims on record.

We already have # Dims in red states voting in favor of the bill...IN-Donnelly, WV- Manchin and ND- Heitkamp, but that is only a net gain of 1 vote, with turncoats Flake and Grahamnesty voting against.

*3 Dims

Most Federal agencies will be operating at either extremely reduced capacity or closed. Most employees get to take unpaid vacation until the shutdown is over, and then Congress votes to give them back pay.

Federal workers get a few days off and then get back pay for it a week or two later.