Soy General

How do we deal with soyboys and efemminate men that root for feminism?

>not feeding the wolves the blood of the innocent and proclaiming yourself ruler over the surviving townsfolk

Girls man. They'll take over the world. I swear.

Then they grew up and become whores.

>83k retweets

I hope that asteroid hits

>not breeding your own racial purification force that can only be killed with precious metals

Shave their heads and walk them through the street, take away their rights like France did with Nazi sympathizers. Women and doubles have proven they can't vote properly or behave. Social experiment over,

>Girls, man.

It's a self-correcting issue, OP.

What a shitty DM; that's such a cliche.

Any fa/tg/uys here?

Shit like that is why I don't play D&D.

>Zomg everything has to be the most zany improbable bullshit!! Soo aweomse XDDDD

The half a million likes got me.

ignore them.
why are you trying fix betafaggotry?
its embedded in their dna.

I used to be. I still table top game but found /tg/'s culture to be too stagnant to facilitate any meaningful discussion. I moved on from there a while back and now get most of DM advice from life experience by dealing with groups at work and in personal relationships.

Incidentally since I left I got into pretty good shape and cannot be regarded as a fa/tg/uy any longer.

I hope they try this in real life

They did, but the wolves are better known as Muslims.

I don't go to /tg/ anymore but I play 5e pretty regularly. I agree that as DM it was a shitty move but this guy is just a pussy making things up for retweets.

how the fuck do you think we got dogs?

What's your current campaign like?

does twitter just verify any no name faggot that asks for it

I've seen this Xplod!ngUnic0rn faggot asswipe getting meme'd everywhere. He's just a try hard faggot asswipe who likely sits in a cubicle and thinks of omfg sooo random! things to post on the internet.

Killing the pack and seizing the pups for a lifetime of beatings and brainwashing to break their natural instincts to turn them into a slave.

Wish I had some players or a game, the last few I was in ended after work schedules shifted and haven't found a group to play with yet.
is a pretty shitty DM if he just let his ridiculous daughter tame the wolves for no reason, but that should honestly be the first response for any ranger/druid with a brain. Saying that these girls are geniuses for doing what is literally the single most defining aspect of their character (being able to talk to nature) is asinine, and even more stupid if they didn't have the skills to do so and just walked up and pet them.

posting tweets from nobodys needs to be a bannable offense