Check archive and catalogue

>Check archive and catalogue
>last Spice and wolf thread got a measly 3 replies.

WTF Sup Forums? Spring log is coming out in a matter of weeks in tEnglish.

I haven't been this hyped for season 3 since season two ended.

;_;[/spoiler[

Other urls found in this thread:

img.amiami.jp/images/product/review/141/FIGURE-005277_01.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a pity reply.

Holo made me feel things my cold and dead heart hadn't felt in years.

Now I'm sad.

I too like making threads with no substance just to make them.

Fuck off. We don't have threads till there's actually shit to talk about.

>Spring log coming out
>Nothing to talk about

wow I've seen more convincing arguments from Sup Forums

I haven't eatched spice and wolf yet so csn someone tell me if it's a sad series that makes you feel like shit? Because I don't get any enjoyment out of feeling like shit.

>admitting you've been to Sup Forums
All opinions disregarded

no, it's an economy series about making LODS OF EMONE

It's charming as fuck you'll probably really enjoy it, yeah there are some sad bits in it but the happiness far out weighs the "sadness".

I fell in love with a cartoon.

Visited not a frequenter, you'd say the same thing about Sup Forums or /mlp/ or even /sci/ my point is you misread the OP and now you are trying to troll.

This was my gateway anime. Before this, the only stuff I had seen was on Toonami growing up.

Everytime I go back to watch it I am absolutely amazed by the English VA for Holo. Her voice just drips with pride and smugness without being over the top.

Horo is a good doggy. Would pet and give lap access to.

The only sadness is that there is no season 3.

On the plus side you will get to read the LNs after you finish season 2 and get to hear all the adorable snark between Lawrence and Holo in their voices.

Neo/a/ despises racial traitors taking Big Black Wolf Cock.

The sadness comes from the knowledge that you will never have a witty and intelligent harvest goddess wife with a 10/10 body, fluffy ears + tail and a willingness to bear your child.

Just answer me this, does it end on a sad note? This question applies to the anime and the LN if it's finished.

Neither have a sad ending and the LN's end is extremely sweet.

Anime ends in the middle of an arch 1/3 of the way through the LN series which is bullshit. As for the LN, I am almost certain it ends happy based on the Cover art and the basic vibe i get from other anons who claim to have finished it. Though I stopped 2 books shy of the end after marathoning it because I want to savor it. Also based on the Doujinshi I have seen it ends well.

The MC gets NTR'd.

Didn't the author put out a 10th anniversary novel? Have you read it? Has it been translated? I might actually finish the whole set and buy the new one since I want to support the author. I wonder if he still plays the stock market.

I haven't read it yet, but I definitely will.

Is this for real? Is there ntr?

We moved on to another furry anime now.

WAGAHAI.

No, he is shitposting. I promise you user. Also, you should feel free to watch the dub. It was well done and the voice of holo is perfect.

Ok thanks

Do you guys have any S&W art, I got this oil done from the doujin art a few months back, it's fairly large.
Also got a custom glass case built for the anniversary edition book

It's funny how all the doujinshi I have read from S&W just gives my heart a boner.

wait s3?
Since when?

There would be more than one thread if that happened. Hell it would certainly be a sticky. Can you imagine the chaos. It would be glorious.

He is referring to the LN continuation that got released a year ago. It has been translated and is being officially released in June.

They make both my heart and my penis erect.

i love Holo

ahh yeah thats right i guess.

Spice and Dog is a ,,that'' kind of anime for me.
A classic.

>there is actual content
>but I'm too retarded to put it into the OP
Good job on being a retard I guess. Maybe these threads weren't filled with people like you they would be more popular.

Since this is old news, maybe he just assumed people would know what he was talking about. To be fair, it's a safe assumption.

A reminder that amarti literally did nothing wrong. He was tricked into believing holo was in distress and did his best to help her.

That look great. How much did it cost?

>White Knighting

He deserved it. It only went pear shaped due to the misunderstanding between holo and lawrence. I kept wanting him to show up again in the LN just to get ntr'd

About $200 to get it painted, then got it framed for about $650

>$850
You mad man. Have you preordered the wedding dress Holo figure?

I dunno man that's a pretty sad feel.

I finished the books a while back and still havent figured out this whole "ntr" thing. What book did that happen in? Closest I saw was lawrence getting freaked out over the entire thing with myuri

That's just shitposting revolving around the time when Holo had to appease another wolf spirit so that Lawrence could pass through. There's no NTR.

After you finish the series, the OP will make you feel empty inside every time you hear it.

>$650
>Frame

Jesus fuck man

It certainly looks nice, but I don't think I could ever hang up anything other than the original image. Perhaps with her nipples shopped out if necessary.

I didn't even realize frames could be that expensive

Oh wow. I've been going through the series this whole time waiting for it. I didn't realise that is what started it.

That's pretty dumb

It's because she had to kneel before the spirit, which retards interpreted as LOL SHE FUCKED HIM.

Different user here. I've got the other holo fig being released this month. First fig so I'm pretty happy. Unfortunately didn't have the extra money for the wedding one, just barely gonna scrape through with this one

Image posting is down unfortunately have an link instead img.amiami.jp/images/product/review/141/FIGURE-005277_01.jpg

Even with having to stretch a cloth canvas, there is no way the framing should have cost that much.

It looks good and is obviously a one of a kind item but I think you got ripped off. BTW, how did you get around the artist coloring an IP that belongs to neither of you and taking money for it. Was it just someone you knew?

Reddit: the post.

Don't doujin artists regularly post images of other IP's, I imagine this is the same concept.

The dub is good though user, stop trying to troll. Do you hate Spicey wolf? do you hate Korbo and lance?

Should I have called him a faggot instead of being happy to share my interests with another user and envying said user for getting to experience one of my favorite chinese cartoons for the first time?

Or is it because I said the dub was good. I thought we were in agreement some shows (black lagoon, cowboy bebop, spice and wolf) had good dubs. I think you are just trying to hard to fit in by being feigning autism.

Doujin are apparently OK because of the way japanese copywrite law works.

It's pretty depressing when you realise Holo isn't real and there will never be a S3

Every time some retards tries to convince someone that a dub is good, I download the whole series dual audio and cringe myself through 3 episodes of dub that is suprisingly not good.
You are free to believe what you want, but please do that where I don't have to read your garbage opinion.

My only hope is that enough people buy the 10th anniversary LN that they agree to do another season. Hell, I am willing to bet it would get a couple million on kickstarter alone if it could be guaranteed that it would get original VAs back. I know I would throw money at it. At least that way it would be pre-funded so they wouldnt have to worry as much about americans and russians not paying for their anime.

Wouldn't the tail get in the way?

>implying that such a magnificent tail could ever be a nuisance

単に日本かぶれ過ぎて耳が腐ってるだけだろ
ブリーナ・パレんシアとJ・マイケル・テイタムの演技は、自立したキャラクター同士の恋愛的なかけ引きを、極めて自然で耳心地のよい形で浮かび上がらせてる
そのへんは原語よりも上手くやってる
まあ福山潤の声色がキャラの風貌に合ってなかったのもあるけど

You're used to hearing their Japanese voices, so anything other than those will sound off to you.
Coming into the series blind, I watched the English dub first and I prefer it. Not only is the dub decent, but English voices also fit the medieval setting better.

Oh god yeah I'd throw money at it like holo throws money at alcohol.

There's so much wrong with this attempted troll post it's not even funny, first off if you know eng dub is trash why do you waste your time downloading the dub in the first place?

Second
>Every time
Are you incapable of learning?

Thirdly
You unironicly bring the cringe upon yourself.

Stuff like snk, klk, chuunibyou, deathnote are never going to be right in my head with dubs but when you don't have an idea in your head already of how it is supposed to sound you wont even notice. When Mikasa wails and cries in the original after she finds Eren again I lose my shit but the dub doesn't have the right timing. However when the whole class cries after Korosensei dies in the dub (which i watched first) the original just feels slightly off. ( i think i get off on good VAs that can do crying right.)

Fuck whoever tried to localize dragon maid with things like "slut shaming" and "Societal norms". fuck them till they die. I wont even use the dub for back round noise after i heard that.

I will however go through my favorite shows as subbed when i first watched the dub to see if I get the same impact from the timing and it doesn't always work.

Revy screaming,
>"Don't look at her Rock, look at me"
vs
>"Don't look at her Rock, it will scar you"

I would argue that the dub made it more subtle. Revy is trying to protect Rock in both of those lines but the dub does a better job of conveying it I think. I still shiver when I watch that scene because it drips with emotion.

>inb4 nice blog

I know it is fampai, please like and subscribe.

>watching dubs at all
What are you doing? Old shows are OK but the rest can fuck off, you don't even need to read subs for half that shit anyway, it doesn't have a plot and the tone will get you through if you are concentrating on other stuff

It's only illegal if you're mass producing a product for money. A one-of-a-kind item commissioned for a single person's personal use is legal.

Now you know how us NGNLfags feel.

I always liked the shepardess more

Not really, it's just impossible to notice.

Col is always best girl

I really liked the entire story told through eneks eyes.

Are you new motherfucker?

I'm still waiting for the continuation of the Spin-Off story about Holo in her younger years when she traveled with two kids. That shit ended without conclusion and that triggers me

The spacing should give him away, I'm not sure why people do it but it's always shitposters who don't seem to fit in

That was adorable. Despite how much I love the pairing we needed more holo adventures with others

I think it is more of a phone posting thing. The small window tricks you into thinking the text you typed out is larger and so you space it out so it is easier to read. It really helps them stand out for easy ridicule.

It was quite nice desu, but everyone thought the story would be continued in another volume, I mean, there was still the mystery of who the fuck was the girl's father and resolve that whole problem.

It's been years and I'm still triggered

I'm talking the space between the quoted post and the first line of text.

Must not have noticed that specifically as "reddit spacing" since I started out doing that years ago. Eventually I stopped caring.

Spice and Wolf always reminds me of a time when good things would still occasionally happen on Sup Forums.

>Lawrence is in her eye

Never noticed that

Well, he is the apple of her eye

Ha, well Holo is one smart apple for choosing him.

>Coming out
>Not out yet

See my fucking point? That's like making a thread saying "Oh man, everyone you know is gonna die some day."

Fuck off.

>everyone you know is gonna die some day
Lies! R-right?

Yes, I just last night. Was waiting to see the changes, the base is still mediocre but the rest looks great.

There is stretching, good quality frame, backboard, and UV glass. It's about 900cmx1100cm. I didn't want to just chuck it in a cheapo frame. The artist didn't care, I gave her an image and asked for a few changes and she painted it. I'm considering giving her some more anime related images to paint.

POST YOUR BIBLES, ANONS.

>tfw you will never own the music box and the book at the same time

what the hell is that frame made from?

I WANT TO BERY MY DIK IN THE BUT.

Go back to Sup Forums with your meme anime

Furfag

dubs and I preorder the wedding figure.

There will never be a season 3, so you can stop hyping it.
The release of Spring Log and Wolf & Parchment just proves Hasekura will milk the shit out of his magnum opus before letting it (commercially) die.
Honestly I'm still pissed my tome isn't complete anymore because this fucked decided to add an after story to the after story.

Also, if this were some ZnT or Inuyasha you could believe in another season, basically because you can skip 2/3 of the material released between that are just recycled arcs over recycled arcs. S&W however progresses a lot in char development and world building during vols. 7~16 which makes a anime adaptation of 24 episodes impossible to cover all of it.

Not to mention the storyline for Spring Log looks 'Shounen Sunday' as fuck with dumb romcom gimmicks.

Pure ebony.

You will only do it if you really love Horo as your true waifu

Do it anyway. Hell, the figure's not that expensive in the first place.

Here's your (you)

Sorry if my opinion bothers you, faggot.