Actice Shooter in Colorado

We could have a potential happening here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dianne11News/status/954505079708573696
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/54/web
kdvr.com/2018/01/19/active-shooter-reported-in-north-colorado-springs-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white Please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be whitePlease be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white Please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

KENDA IS ON THE SCENE

I live in the area we got a reverse 911 call where they call you. Sirens all over guys it's bad

/thread/

>the literal desperation of subhumans

Not it isn't

twitter.com/Dianne11News/status/954505079708573696
He is in fact white

Away with it, he can't. Keep getting.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/54/web

Police scanner for anybody interested.

Just heard probably 20 gunshots cops are everywhere. My buddy says false flag for not releasing the memo

Thx user bro.

It's one of the places on this map.

Yeeeessss

My evens, literally, cannot

o BOY

Is this it?

Is the race war beginning?

#BREAKING: Police confirm that shots were fired at officers (no injuries) in Colorado Springs and are looking for a 6'0 White Man in his 30s and Wearing a Gray hooded sweatshirt and Blue jeans.

Any crowded areas near by? Trying to get an idea of where the shooting happened.

Low tier ghetto shit, police on the lookout for a Chevy linked to a dispute in a parking lot where security guards were shot at. No one hit.

Let the meme die, user.

>a white guy? In a hoodie?

Sup Forums btfo yet again

It was a nice neighborhood by some houses. Suspect on the run could be big happening tonight stay safe

Aaaaaaaawesome!

Is that the guy who trained Jimmy russles?

I'm just wondering if any shooter will ever be able to beat Paddock's record of 58 kills. The more crowded the area is the easier it is to get a lot of kills. I doubt this guy will beat Paddock tonight but a man can hope.

>Memo floating around that could bring down the Democrats
>DistractionDistractionDistraction. BAD GUNS! BAD REPUBLICANS!

This is already his third one this year!

forget them memo goys there's guns.

Breivik did nothing wrong

>everyting is politics

off yourself

Fuck off !

It's really sad that a Norwegian still holds the all time kill count record for lone wolf shooters and not an American.

Welp, I fit that description and am in that area.

>Gonna go change into other clothes.

So was anybody actually shot?

thanks.. this doesnt sound very active

That is why we are trying to get more Norwegians.

>157317777
>157317777
>157317777

>shooting in America
>happening
choose one

>shooting in America
>still considered a happening

Call me if the kill coint is >60

Meh. It's not impossible. But is it probable?

*Greater than 50

Springsfag, here.
Union and Vickers is 90% residential.
Its close to a librairy, though

Not until we get another season of World Peace

>memo threads all yesterday
>now suddenly this

Coincidences really don't happen, do they.

Why the FUCK is it always in Colorado?

yawn who even gives a fuck if its 500. shootings are so 2017

USAF and CIA each created under same bill in 1947.

>My buddy says false flag for not releasing the memo

highly likely a ploy to get attention off the memo, you know msm is going ot run with this as an excuse to continue to not say shit about the memo, pretty much only the chans are buzzing about it, no where else have I seen shit aside from twitter posts already shown in threads.

It's the altitude. Their airport is also a gigantic satanic tribute.

Thanks Yoda

holy shit dude

top kek

i swear to god the usa is infested with shootings

36 dead so far. male white with full auto weapons. shelter in place.

>Colorado Springs
>not white
Pick one.

FAKE NEWS NOTHING ON SCANNER

>flag

So just another crazed democrat then?

Gimme da links dahnold

Source?

nah, shut down is bigger news to MSM. This is probably a white-hispanic male, with some marijuana involment. Call me when is padock level.

>FAKE NEWS NOTHING ON SCANNER
wrong. happening now at austin bluff's open space. 36 dead.

The Springs has become a massive shithole because of all the trash moving here.

my dad works for nintendo and can confirm this

Several confirmed casualties , investigators are calling for a Turkish sign language interpreter.

>check 'em

> White guy from Colorado shooting at police officers
> Not a radical leftist

heard something about bodies

and meximeth!

prove it

any time its a white guy with an automatic rifle its always a false flag.
people were getting too comfortable with guns and the white man, better scare them back into place.

57 CONFIRMED DEAD

WHAT THE FUCK

>mfw they are brown.

You are a disgrace to ausposting

For shame, you disgrace a great tradition of aussie shitposters. How does it feel to know that your ancestors and your peers despise you?

60 dead so far

Paddock dindu nuthin

I'm listening to park rangers radio traffic. at least one sniper targeted a party in the park. has people and police pinned down, waiting for national guard helicopter to bring in a swat team.

fake gay, not happening

Kek

Kek

>Police still investigating active scene in the area of Union and Vickers. Suspect fired shots at officers, and officers returned fire, according to police. There's no indication that anyone was injured.
Fucking hell, delete this thread.

fuck shit people are dropping like flies

>democrat scandal about to be released
>false flag
Every damn time

if you live near colorado springs and have a scanner tune to 170.0250 park ranger radio traffic is not encrypted.

user is right

kdvr.com/2018/01/19/active-shooter-reported-in-north-colorado-springs-police-say/

notice this happens right when govt shutdown is imminent because of schumer and people are demanding the fisa memo be released? why do dems have to kill their own citizens the second things stop going their way?

>Activates it in the only true, dyed in the wool red stronghold in Colorado
>Also happens to be the home of the AFA, NORAD, and like 3 other bases

Really brews the ol beer.

link?

holy shit guys they said he's white but look at his picture HE'S A FUCKING SPIC WTF

i imagine if you calculate bullets fired to targets hit ratio Americans would never be in the top 10.

national guard choppers from peterson on the way with swat. stand by.

Probably because they're drunk on power and see people as pieces in a game idk

>he believes it actually happened
LMAOING