American(black) anons

Daily reminder we are all we have. European-Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, africans hate us, arabs hate us, asians hate us, so on and so forth.

/3Hbrp6

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b2z4z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Europeans hate us
just say you are African and people will be way more positive. Nobody likes American blacks.

Can't pass for african

too much of a mutt? That is sad

Yes
streamable.com/b2z4z

would racemix.

>l e a f

>attractive

barely black. shes atleast 50% white. just saying.

Fox should have replaced Kelly, or Shep with OP's pic.

"The Dashboard".......Or the 2pm Dash....

>Jealous euro roastie detected

Tbh any skinny/fit or chubby/voluptuous woman is fine by me idk why women think men would ever be attracted to obese women tho

She's quite attractive.

Meh. Continue self improvement, raise your family right. All you can do. If you find life unbearable here, move.

I'm so racially sensitive, when I d laundry, I don't even do a load of coloreds anymore.

I do a load of whites and a load of shitstains.

there are almost no american nogs that don't have more than 10% irish blood in them, i have no idea why that is but take even the darkest of african americans and put him next to some west indies nog and a kenyan or nigerian in london and the burger will be obvious but the other two will be less clear until you hear them speak.

not only that african americans fucking detest black african immigrants and to some extent vice versa but it's most prevalent with niggers trying to move to kinshasa who then go around treating africans the same way white people would and are then hated by the local population for it.

african americans are such an anomaly, they don't have a home anywhere else in the entire world but they claim to hate living in the only place that they have

I want to fuck Stacey Dash

Go shit up someone else's forum nigger.

I don't hate you.

I hate the fact that your people have been basis and swallowed the hook.

I have no issue with conservative/libertarian black thinkers.

Baited***

This.
The first freed black slaves to Liberia went back to enslave the local tribal Africans themselves.

>there are almost no american nogs that don't have more than 10% irish blood in them
Don't know if it's Irish, but it wasn't entirely unheard of for slave women to be impregnated by a white on a plantation.

>American (black)

why do you repeat yourself