Trump will win re-election but dems will be in the majority in Congress

Trump will win re-election but dems will be in the majority in Congress.

Bizarro 90's incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, dems are done for 50 years

Trump has about a one-third chance of getting impeached, and a one-third chance of resigning. If he limps to the end of his term, he'll either be primaried by the Republicans or defeated in the general by whatever warm body the Democrats run.

Daily Reminder:
Hillary won the last election by six million votes.

So nothing changes then.
>bizzarro 90’s
Try 80’s. What if I told stuff like this happened before you were born?

people are anticipating women cucking us out of the midterms

He won't win. Hopefully a third party can start in US politics.

If she won why isn't she in office

yes, this is what you're paid to have me believe

>Dems will win something
Nice try but you have to go back.

TRUMP NEVER AGAIN - ITS HER TURN

Nah...CNN is already showing most lefties dont think it is worth it to shut the government down over DACA.

Our elections are won by those that consider themselves independents, and they will run to the hills away from the Dims.

Yeah let’s get someone even fatter than drumpf. Gotta love Democrat logic.

because Trump got TWO FUCKING SCOOPS YOU RACIST

Nice opinions dude

very very true. They were definitely done in Alabama when Moore beat then and in the 30 other seats they gained since Trumps elecection

>you have to go back

funny meme xD I almost took OP serious but then you spouted a fresh meme

we'll do a recount as soon as California (30+ MILLION illegal alien population) hands over their voting records.... until then, suck it

>t. lunatic with enough free time to converse with bots.

Yes, you won by accusing your opponent of being a pedophile over baseless claims in the 1970s, and spending 7 times as much money then the republicans. If jones doesn’t take the moderate route, he’ll be thrown out before the 2019 election. We won all 5 seats that year. Remember Ossoff? How you guys spent a million to elect him and you still failed?

Good try Nunes!
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800

>popular vote
>existing as a measure of meaning
>winning something that doesn't exist

>impeached

on what grounds I might ask, libtard?