Androids 17 and 18

Androids 17 and 18 have started wreaking havoc in the world of the last anime you watched- can your protagonist defeat them?

Honestly, I really don't think so. Clockwork planet lolis seem mostly build for fan service and not actual fighting ability.

They can slow time though so maybe they could take the androids apart while they couldn't move.

what if the last show is DBZ?

Boku no pico

I'd say serve them right

>Aria
STOP
DON'T DESTROY MARS

The Dragon Loli laughs at these weaklings.

>Sakamoto
They'll be fine.

>VRAINS

nope

>Ryuko
they're fucked

>Re:Creators
It certainly wouldn't be out of place.

>G Gundam
I have no clue. I can't into powerlevels. Are Gundams stronger than Dragonball's Androids?

All I have to do is remind 17 that he's a world-class cuck and he'll jump out of a spaceship window to kill himself.

>araragi-san

androids are fucked, can't kill him

>Initial D
Depends if they play fair while racing or throw a shitfit and blow up Takumi along with the Eight Six.

>Legend of The Galactic Heroes
The androids are fucked in a variety of ways

Why is Sup Forums so bad at powerscaling?

I guess the last anime I watched was prisma illya when I glanced at my roommate's laptop as he was watching it last night. I don't know much about fate but I don't think illya and miyu could do it. Feel free to correct me, fatefags.

use the catalog

Hellsing ova 17 and 18 are going to get raped so hard

Little witch academia there fucked

>LotGH

They stand no chance against the imperial fleet.

The ones in G Gundam MIGHT be.

FMA, nope.

>Dragon Ball Super
Uh...

>berserk
I..don't know

Guts telling the androids the history of his life would probably be enough for them to stop their bullshit

Any of the megucas would handle them but especially Kyoko.

>GioGio's
They are fucked

>Overlord
Ainz gets fucked unless he uses a timestop+killspell combo, which is pretty much what he would do. Most of the guardians could probably take them out with shit like reality slash as well I suppose.