U2 releases new music video targeted at evil whitoids

youtube.com/watch?v=_zu53yAoTJE

Since when were the youtube comment sections this racist? Anyone who wants to see their favourite band's new song on youtube might accidentally become a neo nazi thanks to these trolls, how do we put a stop to this?

And remember goy, being white in 2018 means you're in the KKK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsFKgU-7KrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_zu53yAoTJE&lc=Ugww1YyvbNLbQ_kuJn14AaABAg
youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ
il.linkedin.com/in/adam-albo-40946631
brokenfingaz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like I should take a moment out of my busy day to leave a comment for these has beens.

Just need 5k more downvotes senpai.

didn't see any responses praising the video. All just shitting on boner

They're gonna have to start disabling comments soon

Alex Jones just started covering this video this moment. Maybe they are in the thread.

Also what is "Get out of your own way" even supposed to mean?
We're supposed to get out of our own way as in stepping down and letting other people run our countries? Oi gevalt

this
get on it folks

This video legitimately pisses me off... not be cause of trump or the KKK but because of the burning skeleton Jesus.

It also pisses me off that U2 would use their fame to push this shitty content to their fans.

Almost makes me want to delete what ever little U2 music (maybe 1-3 songs) i have in my hard drive.

How did they become famous? Quick run-down. What I heard of their music is generic radio rock.

I read about this video on the Daily Stormer. Nobody listens to U2. They don't exist.

bono was boning cher

He sings about Lincoln's ghost in the song lyrics as if he believed the same shit Dumbocr*Ts push these days, when in reality he'd be considered a nazi in 2018
>Nobody listens to U2
I know, but this video will probably end up on Youtube's trending

Holy shit
Reading the lyrics I realised they took out the whole outro which explicitly references the bible for the music video
youtube.com/watch?v=vsFKgU-7KrQ

I wonder why they would take that out? Especially seeing that Kendrick Lamar is a big name rapper who would bring a lot of attention to the video
Hmmmmmm

Like my comment, it's the first one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zu53yAoTJE&lc=Ugww1YyvbNLbQ_kuJn14AaABAg

Indeed, the edited out the outro.

what did (((They))) mean by this?

you dont get that big without following the agenda

bump, fuck these cunts

Blessed aren't the goys, throw away your religion
The only way they could have been more obvious than this would be to have Lamar sing an entirely different verse at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ

>this was made by the same band

bump for the goyim knowing

yeah and it sounds exactly the same
shit

the only good song of U2 is the one with B.B. king and then solely because of B.B.King, even their guiar solo was shit

bump

U2 are just like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and anything Dave Grohl has had a hand in. They all only have 1 song and do it in infinite variations. Its really annoying to see a musician become successful with that model.

>Red Hot Chili Peppers
nah... Dave Grohl maybe, but RHCP know their stuff, they are very virtous and they def. know how to make good songs

They still all sound the same to me. I haven't sought them out so I only know the stuff they play on the radio.

Have anyone of you read the description of that video yet ?

U2 are shills.

I'm pretty sure that bono is john lenon from the beetles, after he destroyed THAT group.

Ghastly.

This u2 song would be more aptly named:

"Stop doing and saying things that we don't want to do, or we will keep sabotaging your life and blaming it on you"

Fucking hell cunt
il.linkedin.com/in/adam-albo-40946631

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

brokenfingaz.com/
The website of the people who made the video
They literally write articles in Hebrew on the site

remember, the way to get half the country to listen to you is endlessly belittle them and call them nazi/klansmen.

Its totally not a logical dead end and going to make your entire narrative sound insane when nobody buys it