Daiya no Ace 2nd Act Chapter 78

Color Page to open the chapter

Magazine cover

Sawamura smug face there.

Is there enough material for another anime season of this?

> Do we know the name of these two girls? They are Sawamura manga buddies.

Not for 50 episodes. The second season ends at the first act. So we only have 78 chapters so far.

The manager girl. I like her better than the childhood friend.

How come no cutie for the new managers?

Concern for Furuya.

Summer is here.

Who will be the first string? Wolf boy?

New shipping there, Fujo.

Really liking Okamura's version of Miyuki.

Any guess of Furuya ?

Careful there, Yui boy.

Wow there.

UWOOOOOOO

TET

Net dead have to go to uni. Will upload the rest later

No, there's only two pages left. At least let me dump it completely.

Be quick then since thread is dead.

How come the mangaka makes such a based character that looks like Yakuza as educator?

Sawamura looks so young.

So much hope in Furuya. I like him so I want his character development to ends in a good note.

What's with Fujoshi appeal ? The manga is selling well enough already.

> you made a lot of spell mistake.

Why is this so funny.

Sawamura became a beast holy shit

> asking why appeal to Fujoshi
user, more money is never wrong.

Not exactly, perhaps when he finishes the numbers. The current Sawamura is only more effective than Furuya. I hope the mangaka makes both of them to compete in equal grounds. Improving Swamura when Furuya became weak is cheap.

It is bad enough that nowadays most sport manga synonims to fujoshi bait. I can not into Haikyuu for this.

user, the most famous pairing is Sawamura x Miyuki. Calm your tits.

I wonder what Kataoka wrote to Miyuki.

Can you give me a recap of what happened after the anime? I'm too lazy to read manga anymore.

I always like manga better than anime so your logic fails me.

So they went to senbatsu (spring invitational). Sawamura pitched an embarrasing ball as his debut. They won two times and lost in third round to the winner of summer and then spring as well, Komadai Fujimaki. Furuya became a star for having the pitch war of the century to the current best pitcher Hongou Masamune. It makes Furuya broken.

Sawamura continues to perfect his number. A bit issue with some underclassman. They go touring for golden week, Sawamura pitched for Hiryuu game. He succeded in his role.

The mangaka laying foundation for arc III eh ? The loss of Miyuki would be immense.

If coach picked Wolf Boy, he has to drop Ono.

The current catcher is Miyuki, Yui, and Ono? How about the ugly first year catcher?

OP here. Why can't I upload any picture?

Furuya's gotta come back from this, and strong, or it's going to be a borefest.

his arc just began if you ask me.

because Sup Forums is fucking dead

I watched the first season and part of the second season, but dropped it due to Furuya. Seems like Sawamura finally figured his shit out.

is it worth reading the manga from the start?

What's with antagonism toward Furuya ? Sawamura became an ace would be sweeter because besting Furuya is a feat.

The anime covers the first arc. No one translating the last inning because Sawamura was robbed. It just has to be the ace. I was enraged.

I say it's worth it. It translates better than CR at least. No one translates the last inning of the fall tournaments cause no one likes Furuya.

Shonen always makes it look so empty.

The manager is calmly in the side watching over them. Root for them equally, but is shown to be extremely soft with Sawamura.

> best girl indeed.

With such a cute face, why no girl around Mizuki ?

It should be working now

no love for best boy?

Last page.

That is not Miyuki.

Indeed.

The lack of Kominato in this chapter...

Oh someone completed the dumping. I will continue dumping the chapter every week, especially now that summer arc begins.

Given the popularity of Miyuki, there is no way they would not reach Koshien. So imminent Miwa. And how far will they go? If the first year could reach enough popularity, they will not win Koshien and will win in Sawamura's third year. Assuming the sale of the summer arc stays hugh.

I think they will not win. The mangaka especially introduce two good first year catcher for a reason. I like how wolf boy does not want to lose of Miyuki, but I want to see more of his interaction with Yui. Well. The reharsh of same position rivalry is redundant but he choose that route.

I think they either get to the finals or the semi-finals and then choke spectacularly. The catch is, Sawamura is the one who doesn't choke, its everyone else.

The wolf boy looks like an investment. So proceed to third year. I will miss Miyuki. Now, the good question, who will be the captain?

That's a good idea. But then, what's the use of an ace in a team who does not win ? The scenario when they lost in one match when Sawamura did wonders but no one scores is already used.

He is just too much. Suave, no 4, catcher, and captain.

You forgot, Kominato cut his bang.

The second year regular
> Kominato
A bit too silent? But he works hard and regular since first year.
> Sawamura
Oh please.
> Furuya
Oh please.
> Tojo
Have a cool head, and so far looks like the kouhai respects him.
> Kanemaru
For sure, a vice-captain.

What's with the lack of charisma?

Kominato then. He is the only one that can handle both Sawamura and Furuya. I mean someone have to. Miyuki will be gone soon. Wolf boy can handle Sawamura. Yui is linked to Furuya for now. But someone has to be the third whell.

Just read it. Mei being based is worth it.

The parallel is already there.

Kanemaru could be captain. For once I do want more story from another second year.

> mei vs kazuya again

I do think Miyuki will win this time around, but Ninomiya does not advance to koushien is a bit weird. He is so OP

Yuki became the captain naturally. Miyuki became the captain since he is lifeline. I do like Kanemaru, but his presence in the team is minuscule compared to two previous captain.

Is there any way to purchase the special editon of 2nd tanks? Anyone?

Madhouse and Production IG made a good anime adaption, but the manga has a charm that illustrated the best in the spread page. Like some sort of epicness, manga only.

If presence is the key, it has to be either Sawamura or Furuya. Furuya can not talk for shit, and Sawamura needs someone else ro control him. It is between Tojo, Kominato, or Kanemaru.

Has second best boy Raichi done anything since he got wrecked by Mei?

You forgot Hiroomi, the second year who always have an argument with Kanemaru.

Got his face? Totally forget which one.

It's still a wonder for me that both studio made the anime. I mean I know it takes more than one to produce 126 episodes nowadays, but wow.

Someone who has captain-like aura might appear later. I mean, Miyuki himself is becoming captain. and not a captain by nature. My vote went to Kominato or Tojo.

Raichi in senbatsu was excellent, but I do not remember anything else.

The ship sails way before, senpai.

is there any rules for limiting the catcher? The four of them as regulars does not sound bad.

There better not be some asspull that makes Furuya the ace again.

Seido vs Sankou was great. Amahisa fell in love with Sawamura.

The color spread shows the current prominent catcher and pitcher. That's it.

> Ace is Furuya.

I am scared we are on the ride already senpai.

> Furuya or the team?
You don't say.

Someone has to wipe his ass.

The scenario has been used before.

And that ugly catcher is nowhere in sight.

What categorize as an asspull ?

>Sawamura still not the ace even though FUruy'as stats are atrocious

Man, those chapters were great. It effectively canceled 'Furuya no Ace' which got boring fast after it started.

Haikyuu has almost zero bait, stop being a faggot.

Baity or not, most of its fans are girls.