Mexican culture and the diversity it brings to our inherently racist society is well worth any damage caused by a...

Mexican culture and the diversity it brings to our inherently racist society is well worth any damage caused by a government shutdown.

I hope Shumer enlightens Trumps on the benefits of importing Mexicans in droves. It's not all about tacos.

Clearly these fine gentlemen are simply paying homage to the Aztec civilization that preceded their own remarkable culture.

We'll be stronger once 25% of their population legally resides within our borders.

BTW - the video is out on Livegore if you're really interested in celebrating the full glory of the coming diversity.

Other urls found in this thread:

livegore.com/1027/brutally-cutting-a-guys-heart-out
youtu.be/afz4M2sYqF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are 3.2 million dreamers, not 700,000.

All their family will come here.

The good new is Democrats, according to polls, will receive a majority of the blame -- not Trump.

You can take the Mexinigger out of the jungle but you can't...

>Clearly these fine gentlemen are simply paying homage to the Aztec civilization that preceded their own remarkable culture

honestly that was the most awesome part of their culture.

Video of cardiac-ectomy?

I'd never leave the house without a cyanide pill if I lived in Mexico. Wtf are they doing waiting to be mutilated, fight when they try to capture you and swallow that cyanide pill if they do catch you.

nice to see that they are keeping in touch with their ancient traditions.

Bump. Need to show the video to some liberal friends.

>Clearly these fine gentlemen are simply paying homage to the Aztec civilization that preceded their own remarkable culture.
Not far off.

I was in Cancum for holidays. I saw American tourists getting robbed by cops. They would get handcuffed after leaving the resort drunk. The girlfriend gave her ring, the boyfriends watch and some money to the police to let him go.

I nearly kissed the ground when I got back.

top kek

never heard of live gore. thanks user

Dude on the left with gyno deserved it.

Is that wojak as the sun god?

America is, and has always been a nation of immigrants. Don't be hypocritical.

You living under a rock?

>maintaining their traditions with sacrificial loyalty
wtf I love mejikans now

I'm Hispanic and I've never killed or ate anyone's heart.

I'm just a shit posting college kid

>tfw have giant nips and don't know what to do about it

>BTW - the video is out on Livegore if you're really interested in celebrating the full GORY of the coming diversity.
Ftfy

Were there girls or women watching?

Webm now

You still have to go back.

No link or video of heart extraction?

Dreamer here. Y'all are fucking idiots that don't know shit about politics.
1.The Trump deal will more than likely contain provisions to not let us bring family.
2.we probably contribute more than any of you fat neck beard cucks
3.y'all can suck my dick

If it's just nips that's no problem. Gyno surgery was too new when I was young to be commonplace so now I'm stuck with actual lumps.

/fit/ helps a lot though. Way more than I expected.

post link fagit

clap clap

>2.we probably contribute more than any of you fat neck beard cucks
Statistical reality says otherwise, my 88 average IQ friend.

Nice of them to do it in an open-air venue.

Lol omw to watch rick and Morty to get to your level. And where did you get your stats? Some neo Nazi backed website?

You have to go back Paco.

>this execution sponsored by illegal marijuana
Sorry, mexicans

>dreamer here y'all

Checked.

>still no link
>not even a webm
Singularly worthless thread.
>I am become reddit, destroyer of boards

Please return to your country of ethnic origin and better it for the sake of your people.

That's how your inbred ass looks

On a positive note - muslim will never be able to take over Mexico and South America

americucks will be sucking José's cock for a thousand years but they just dont realize it yet

It's literally on the home page of Livegore, you worthless lazy fucks. Thank God there will soon be more Mexicans to do the work that you are clearly too stupid to do yourself.

We need more Dreamers like Paco here:

Naw dude. As soon as we get a green card I'm joining the army. Ain't nothing you can do about it. And how come you don't go back to your country, or are you 100% native American?

go back taco nigger

>when people take open bob literally

I prefer the term beener.

im 4th gen AMERICAN born hispanic and i dont like you fucking dreamers so stfo and get out of my country

Hispanic != Mexican

Come with me you fucking beener.

damn... just seen a spic shove a gun up a girls asshole and shoot

They made it extra brutal for the second guy because he cried watching his friend get beheaded.

I respect their Aztek warrior nature. That being said. Keep that shit in Mexico, pendejo.

What's your preferred pronoun then? Faggot?

They literally did that in the video lol

>I dream of joining the army and potentially killing others in order to to (((their))) bidding
Ironic

Was the girl ok with it or was she assblasted?

It was his father. Spic genocide when.

why you checking out my ass Paco?

>he's joining the army
Never mind--enjoy! Thanks for your service. Best of luck. Make us proud.

>thinking it's our responsibility to post the link and not the lazy faggot who created the thread it's about.
Hello newfriend enjoy your stay

Hell yeah boi. Joining as 11x or 19k

Where are all the beaners tonight?

Vicente Fox, donde esta?

What's the issue? The US is in need of heart surgeons.

We can tell you're white

he said it's on livegore, front page. It's pretty gud the guy get's his entire chest and stomach flayed with intestines showing before they take his heart out

Lmaooo you mad bro? DACA will not happen. Republican voters WANT the government to shut down. You have zero other leverage. So basically you have no leverage at all

LAWYERS DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS

Oh, you wanted the URL instead of the website?

You worthless fucking gringo.

wait that was an actual video? those are usually just clickbait to other sites. brb for research

>tfw Puerto Rican
>no brutal culture to speak of
>couldn't send me back even they wanted to

Feels good

safe to say she is a little butthurt

The indians that came before the Mexicans were violent motherfuckers.
The indians that came before Chileans were even more violent motherfuckers that liked to move around, they moved out of Chile.
The indians that came before Cubans just wanted to relax on the beach until the Spanish came and killed them all by coughing.
That is why Cubans and Chileans are white.

>A nation that you built for your blood and race should be mongrelized because superior White men conquered the Indians

Nope I'm Mexican. You want time stamp on my brown hand

yes i watched up until he shot her twice in the asshole

no you wetback my family was legally born here. take your wetback family and kids out of here

It's okay newfriend you'll learn the ropes
I'll get around to making the webm eventually

yes we can

Uhh you do know that literally everyone wants a deal right,Including Trump. The whole point of the shutdown is to speed up negotiation. I can tell you're on /pol alot since you don't know shit about politics

Would prefer ID :-)

Mexicans are Christians. They are your brethren in faith and thus you must accept them. Turn the other cheek if they do something wrong.

Naw I'ma take your beener ass with me. the only difference between you and me is that I was born in a different place and literally have no recollection of it. Brought here at 9 months old. Found out when I was 16

dude that was fake as fuck. thanks for getting my hopes up.

>paying homage to the Aztec civilization

THEY ARE THE AZTEC CIVILISATION YOU DUMBSHIT BURGER.

You are getting conquered by a dead civilisation.

Lmao good luck bean nigger. No DACA deal. Abuela is going bye bye.

Adios Abuela. Muerto en Mexico

Nope

Hell naw boi

found it
livegore.com/1027/brutally-cutting-a-guys-heart-out

Thanks for the advice user. Godspeed

My granda has a Visa :) and you should really get more involved in politics aside from Breitbart

>Damn, these spics are so violent, unlike us peaceful, civilized whites
>Watch out, shitskins, we whites are capable of unimaginable violence. Don't provoke us!!!!

Thread theme:

youtu.be/afz4M2sYqF0

Going loco down in Acapulco
If you stay too long
Yes, you'll be going loco down in Acapulco
The magic down there is so strong
Feel the pressure
Your back's against the wall
Love is gaining on you
You're just about to fall
If you're afraid to love
Afraid to take a chance
You better hide your feelings
Get out while you can
'Cause you'll be going loco down in Acapulco
If you stay too long
Yes, you'll be going loco down in Acapulco
The magic down there is so strong
You'll be pulling out your hair, drowning in despair
With a whole lot of nothing on your way to nowhere
Your search for paradise will come to an end
When you realize what a fool you've been
You'll be haunted by her face
Missing her warm embrace
Memories of loving her
Holding her tight every night
Was that…

Don't worry, it'll come eventually. Enjoy South America. I recommend Argentina

sorry dude im tired and a little drunk

Impressive. We need more of this in the US desu

At least the history books will read Australia was conqured by the Chinese and not a resurgent Aztec empire.

90% of Mexicans are Christians. That's a higher percentage than the amount of Christians in the United States of America. If you want to retain a Christian population, then you need to bring in more Christians.

Naw, if nothing happens with DACA (higly unlikely) I'll go to France and join their military (French foreign Legion). Extremely unlikely though, we will 99.9% get something.

Why don't we just stop bringing in heathens?

Yes, white western immigrants.