Brit/pol/ user does art

>Links no one reads

>Macron: pay 2 play with EU
unv.is/heraldscotland.com/politics/15865605.Macron_to_May__pay_into_EU_budget_and_obey_laws_for_full_single_market_access/

>NHS swallows up £18 'transformation fund' in crisis
unv.is/theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/19/18bn-transformation-fund-was-used-to-keep-nhs-afloat-say-auditors

>Bojo floats idea of new France link
unv.is/news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-floats-idea-of-channel-bridge-at-uk-france-summit-11212918

>May vs. Lords on Brexit Bill
unv.is/scotsman.com/news/politics/brexit-powers-row-theresa-may-can-t-overrule-house-of-lords-1-4665697

>Bolton blames left wing media for death threats to gf
unv.is/ibtimes.co.uk/ukip-leader-blames-left-wing-media-after-girlfriends-racist-texts-about-meghan-markle-are-exposed-1655798

>Quiet Labour turmoil continues
unv.is/labourlist.org/2018/01/corbyn-calls-for-open-and-friendly-debate-after-ousting-of-disciplinary-chief/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66gmYLtJJuc
ringlingdocents.org/putto.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
youtube.com/watch?v=LrldHMTJ_pM
youtube.com/watch?v=tm1kaanjd8M
youtube.com/watch?v=4WnNL67PEKU
youtube.com/watch?v=TluakCyTtJs
youtube.com/watch?v=J4KH3lhQ30I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Venus of Urbino - Titian.

Ok it's a naked chick which is awesome (plz no ban) but what the fuck is going on elsewhere in it? I have no idea.

Anyone else miss Pube?

youtube.com/watch?v=66gmYLtJJuc

First for wheel.

Þæs ofereode,
þisses swa mæg.

Here we have a breaking wheel or Catherine wheel (yes same thing as the firework, named for St Catherine.) Anyway you tie someone to it and break all their limbs and then just sort of...laugh as they expire in a prolonged and horrible death.

Also note the Angels fucking about in the sky, it was quite regular that people would claim to see them. Much like our UFO sightings.

No.

>Those tits
I don't know how you can enjoy this "art".

I'll admit that 2d took quite some time to develop properly.

Couple hundred years later and we can see that women have evolved into the shape we know today.

This one got some dude fired for showing it a class of yanks.

Regardless, it's French, of course,

Is this the very first pregnant interracial hentai?

Holy shit I'm hard. Wow. Can't believe they painted this filth. What an arse. Yum.

Don't know why he bothered painting the ladies though.

I can't even explain a lot of this image.

French Baroque painting was however the golden age of naked chicks. I always wondered though was the idea that you stared at it for a bit and then went off for a wank? Or was it an excuse for artists to get ladies to take their clothes off?

They were shaved. Damn my whole life was a lie..

>Just because Peppa Pig exists does NOT mean that there's a real child pig out there who enjoys jumping in muddy puddles and hanging out with her family and friends

Ok lets addres the point made with fairness. Are u trying to imply that child pigs don't enjoy playing in mud?

>What makes a pig in the mud as happy as … well, a pig in the mud? Mud baths certainly keep pigs cool, a newly published research review finds, but wallowing may also be a sign of well-being in swine

(Pappas, 2011)

In this statement Pappas, (a Live Science magazine writer and scientist) confirms that Peppa the Pig is actually based on a factual pig behaviour. My argument is not that Peppa the Pig or the nazi war machine documentaries are real but that they are based (in part) on events that really took place. I do believe in Hitler due to the overwhelming evidence, for example the film 'inglorious basterds', I don't believe Quentin Tarantino pulled the idea from thin air but instead based it on factual events (like Pappas research into pig behaviour influenced peppa).

19th C France now. This is my favourite engraving by Dore, it's Don Quixote filling his head with chivalric deeds.

Serious question: why are there always naked kids in these paintings? Surely they had to be live modelled too, right? They're too realistic to not have been modelled.

So for every naked Venusian woman posing in all her glory, these painters had a dozen naked infants crawling around the studio?
But why though?

Are all artists just inherently born to rape children?

Painters are just drawey e-celebs

Last week's Question time panellist has just got a BBC comedy programme.

>IMAGINE MY SHOCK

They're cherubs or more properly putto.

Basically they're just there as decoration, like playful extras. Donatello started it and pretty much everyone just copied him as it was seen as kind of the done thing.

So I work at a local Poundland and my manager has instructed all checkout staff to enforce alcohol-tier age checks on anyone who looks under 25 who is buying an energy drink.

So I have to go over to some kid, ask him for proof of age, check the proof of age, do maths and promptly authorise the sale of a can of Red Bull.

Fuck Jamie Oliver and those whinging teacher cunts. Also fuck Asda, Waitrose, Aldi, Sainsbury's, the Mirror, the unions and all the other cunts who are legitimising this nanny state campaign.

Michaelangelo would have hated anita sarkeesian if they met

First of all, don't quote (((Pappas))) to me. I've read his work, you're not impressing me.

And yeah, did you make the connection? Pappas - sounds a lot like Peppa, doesn't it? Pink skin, big nose, loves rolling around in the mud, eats insects, won't eat pork... Hmm, I wonder if (((he))) has any kind of vested interested in this debate...

Doesn't matter though because no serious academic considers Peppas part of the Peppa oeuvre anyway. He's just a hack.

So, OK, anyway. What's even your argument? That the Nazis liked hanging out with their families in the mud? Is that what you're seriously trying to argue? Get a grip.

Inglorious Bastereds is a straight rip off of Kurosawa. Oh, I bet you don't even know who Kurosawa is? But that's OK, I'll tell you: he directed Star Wars.

Come back to me when you've got a real argument, kid.

Nice

fucking

spaces

kid

Mate as long as you're darker than milk the BBC will just give you a job.

Michelangelo would have found her existence problematic.

ringlingdocents.org/putto.htm this is a not bad summary.

Putto? As in the male version of a puta?

I was joking a first but now I'm not so sure...

Question for those who studied in England more recently than I, is the English Civil war even on the curriculum any more?

It literally means "little man"

I've never thought of it this way before
sometimes i do question whether the evidence is really there beyond just silly things

Here are some things i discovered during my prep for this debate:

>I've never seen hitler in person
>all historical sources are second hand and don't come from hitler (except mein kampf and zweite buch but both were ghost written so how do we know)
>charlie chaplins great dictator (maybe a little clue from charlie as to the real world) (charlie was an actor and would have been in cahoots with the globalists)
>'hitlers' 'body' was never discovered

I still lean on the side of belief but i tip slightly more it's probably a 60-40 split

Are you a cavalier or roundhead user?

we just watched episodes of extreme makeover : home edition between charles the 2nd until the restoration
my mates older brothers friend told me that he was a brilliant king and he fucked abbie so i trust him

I don't care what a bunch of faggot nerd etymologists retroactively decided it meant. At the end of the day, naked children were lounging around the artist's studio for days on end. There's no innocent explanation for that.
>b-but it was art
So if I bring a bunch of children to my house and make them undress, it will be OK as long as I take photos?

It has never been OK for a grown adult man to hang around with naked children. Never. Painting them was just an excuse.
They don't even serve any kind or purpose in the paintings. The cherubs in the Bible aren't described as naked children. These pederasts just tried to use the Biblical cherubs as cover for their infant rape.

unlimited pussy
all the time
wherever you go

user, that's literally what it means in Italian.

did anyone britannia
that tv show about celttic britain figting the romans

i missed it because i was busy

apaz it was wank

OK, stop. Well, OK, wow. So, first of all. No, OK, nope, yeah OK.

So first of all, don't EVER question the Holocaust. That's not how postmodernism works. You're allowed to question evidence in all cases, except when it comes to the Holocaust. The Holocaust happened and that's a fact, and it's a fact because it happened. Get it?

You're supposed to question monarchy, and democracy, and God, and morality, and rationality, and even your own sensory responses (including your very own existence). But the Holocaust happened, and that's a fact. OK?

Stop arguing with me and start letting me dictate your own truth to you. STOP ARGUING WITH ME.

morning lads. what are the chances this thread has managed to drag itself out of the uttermost depths of degeneracy?
i long for the old days
>pic related is this thread of late

Yeah, well then maybe Italy has a serious child rape culture. It's not like they had some kind of independent city state built on raping bo- oh. Oh wait.

Now please try to justify having a dozen naked oiled-up infants crawling around a dirty artist's studio (either in 1518 or 2018). This is the real pizzapill - all artists are paedophiles.

It's going to get better. Pube is surely close to suicide. He's been posting less and less since he got btfo again.

>some lines
wow
some line user
wow
wiw
>WIW

>he still hasn't taken the Pubepill
He taught us many lessons - most of all, that identity doesn't matter. Anyone can ruin Brit/pol/ if they set their mind to it.

If Pube leaves then I'll take up his mantle. Mark my words.

i don't give a fuck about tripfags
thats all you cunts ever talk about in here
what happened to Nigeposting?
or wank-in-the-gardenposting?
nobody even shares the Sunday Sport anymore lad
and nevermind actualy talking about politics
STATE

Went to the gym yesterday

>Weights fell off the ends when I was squatting and made a loud crash
>Choked myself when I was benching 'are you ok'
>vomited in the toilets after heavy deadlifts
>Went home and realised my shorts and t shirt were inside out the whole time

>tfw laugh so hard you sicked up some wotsits
10/10 yarn lad

>unintentional memeflag

You know what our problem is right now? We don't have anyone to bully. That's what we're good at. It's where our best memes come from.

We need to start bullying the EU again. It will improve the state of Brit/pol/.

Anyone ready to start a bullying brainstorming session?

the boss-eyed

I've had 6 chamomile teas and i'm about to have my 9th (3 in 1)
so no

Sleep on it, come back fresh. We need nothing but the most surgically abusive ideas. Cut their sweet little vagina to ribbons.

about who?

I might start bullying varg posters

The EU

As long as it's funny

>chamomile is a powerful estrogen inhibitor
>chamomile
>chadomile?
drink on lad
stoicism

So, are you a monarchist or a republican, Brits?

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
>Amerimutt

constitutional monarchist (but only if everyone is religious)

lads, i just ate a freddo bar for the first time in years, and i was expecting caramel
but there wasn't any caramel
am i going insane? i thought freddo had caramel
am i thinking of something else?
please help, i am having an existential crisis

Found out the other day that you can open carry a fully functioning gallows in some states of the USA

Abolish the monarchy unless we get Her Royal High-ness Das It Kween Yass Kween Uh Huh Kween Mhehghahahn.

The British Royal Family was traditionally negroidic, after all.

neither

i really like women

lost my iphone in birmingham last year
got an email from find your iphone telling me it was in romania today

I've been genuinely hoping he will live stream his suicide

>exam results updated on system thing 3 hours ago
>Haven't had a drink since halloween
>drunk a bottle and a half of single malt in 3 hours.

What is this amerifat, it looks amusing

i'm going to drink some fizzy water and go to sleep
night lads
stay comfy

Correction. Given the parasthesia this is awesome.

Its from a movie called King Charles III, which is about Charles becoming king and causing a constitutional crisis by dissolving Parliament because he doesnt want to sign a bill on government surveillance and the PM was going to remove the powers of the crown.
This is the only good scene in the movie. In every other context he's portrayed as a Frank Underwood-esque powermonger, where Prince Harry stabs him in the back (figuratively) in the negotiations between the two, and is portrayed as the good guy.
Here's the trailer, which is a more accurate portrayal of this garbage fire
youtube.com/watch?v=LrldHMTJ_pM

youtube.com/watch?v=tm1kaanjd8M

Goddamn that's a shame, that scene in isolation was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WnNL67PEKU

the queen has no problem respecting the customs and traditions of her (ex) colonial tribesmen

You are a man of taste.

Anons, that some of you may read this still young, it took me a decade to make peace with the drink and myself. I hope you do too.

Goodnight, sweetheart.

do you think healthcare should be free?

The queen will probably just be happy she gets to not have to do anything.

sober 2018.

Only once you've paid into the system + X years.

>holy shit a talking potato

I've been sober three months but tonight I (planned to) fail, it's been good. I needed this.

why should people who come here not be allowed it for free?

You answered your own question.

wish i'd never touched the stuff
it's like death but without the commitment

Genuinely I feel for you on this. Between the age of 18-28 I drank to fail. I've made up for a lot of this but it's dangerous stuff.

racist.

How exactly? Define your position or abandon it.

I'm done with it now.
Tried being sensible. Impossible.
Pushed everyone who meant anything to me away, just wanted to get my dick sucked.
Horrible evil eyes when black out drunk. Should have died many times.
No more.

people coming here shouldn't not receive something that others freely do just purely from the fact they aren't from the place.

now you justify your position without being racist.

I look into the mirror and see you.

My rule is I can only drink alone and after a victory,
>brit/pol/ counts as alone.

I will gladly but can you try to redefine that sentence so it makes sense first?

For you anons. youtube.com/watch?v=TluakCyTtJs

Their ancestors didn't build the nation for them. Our ancestors built the nation for us.

moot point.

No it isn't. Newcomers shouldn't be allowed to use the NHS because it wasn't built for them. They aren't capable of a nation which produces an NHS, if they want their future generations to have an NHS then they should sort it in their own country.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4KH3lhQ30I

pretty good

Anyone still awake?

yes

Kek, mods just deleted that anti-American thread next door.

What a bunch of buttblaster faggots.

>mods face when

bump