State of British 'Comedy'

So, I normally don't watch TV but my dog got sick and I had to cancel plans. Switched on the box, and I'm being lectured by a shit-skin about how Brexit is racist and Trump is a fat retard.

This is prime time British TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
youtube.com/watch?v=aUKqwbEHS2w&t=0s
hooktube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beta cuck. If your dog gets sick it means its weak. Euthanise and get a fucking husky. At least that hound wont get cold.

Late-Night TV is all shit. It’s why I don’t watch it.

>"Breaking News: 28 year old man expects congratulations for not being a mysoginist".

Idk about Brexit but our president is kind of a fat retard.

this is prime American TV

>He pays his TV tax

that's late night, not prime time

Alright mohammed.
Doggo is fine, he just has the shits so I'm staying in to let him out when he tells me he needs a poop, rather than going out for 6 hours and returning to a brown house.

Steven Colbert is annoying, but he’s not as bad as Trevor Noah. For gods sake I wanna come up to his studio and shoot him in his Half-Nigger brain. He thinks he can fit in with the cool kids by “Dabbing on dem haters”

Iktf bro

Behead those who insult dogs

The Anglo is truly one of the greatest enemies we face. I am yet to meet an Anglo who wasn't actively trying to make other people miserable.

That applies to most northwest European peoples.

Slavs and Mediterranean have retained their sanity, while the eternal Anglo, the Kraut, the Swede are actively facilitating the end of the White race.

>What happens when you mix the two

t. shitskin

That nigger has an annoying accent and annoying niggerface.

Huskies are nigger tier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *clap clap clap clap*

It's cringey that there were faggots who didn't know this ugly piece of trash is a kike.

I really don't. The BBC occasionally show a scary warning advert, with a van with a big radar on it which is supposed to detect who has paid their TV licence.

If they ever knocked on my door I'd tell them to get the fuck off my property. Haven't paid a TV licence ever.

>paying for a tv license just to be insulted
There's a word for this, but it's escaping me

No I am Irish

Replace america with israel and that would be a good quote

>This is prime time British TV.
10pm on bbc2 is not "prime time"
i fucking hate that bloke tho. he's the most unfunny turd on telly. he only gets on mock the week etc because of tokenism

oy vey it's another potato!

Nah

>get a husky
You've never owned a husky let alone any animal without having your parents take care of it, have you?

>An Anglo (Jew Cousin) calling the Irish Jews
Your day will come!

>doggo

fuck off leddit fag

It's asinine - Imagine if we made a TV show with a 'funny' news desk and the anchor said, for a joke:
>"Breaking news: black man congratulated for not commiting murder."

Why are the left allowed to make sweeping generalisations based on skin colour, but we're not?

Well I'll just carry on being a misogynist then you uppity tart.

What show is this?

Nice flag, cunt. I've been calling my doggos 'doggo' since like 1991. It's known as assonance. Not every word in the common parlance started on the internet. Also sort your flag out, LARP twat.

Guess I'm watching this shit for the next 28 minutes.

inshallah, brother

Your TV screen is already brown

funny i thought muslims might be good allies against jews.guess not.just as fuckin stupid as niggers.
suck the cock that fucks them.....in the ass.

>oi bruv, ave you paid yoor tv loience?
What do you do?

HE PAYS TAXES TO BE BRAINWASHED BY THE TELLY
JA
JA
JA

Graham Norton show came on earlier and right off the bat It's HAHA TRUMP IS ORANGE JOKE
>audience laughing hysterically and clapping

They're all propagandists

Don't bother, it's just a circle-jerk. TRUMP BAD BREXIT BAD WOMEN GOOD ETHNIC GOOD.
Might as well be subliminal at this point.

It's classic brainwashing television all funded by the taxpayer.

This guy has the most punchable face I've ever seen

At least they're honest enough to pick a ugly moslem to put on tv.

>6:30 minutes in
>shitty sketches of high school drama quality.
>le daily mail XDDDDD
I want to die.

The ABC play that show here too. Norton is such a faggy cunt.

It's gone a long way from The Young Ones.

I just think he's being directed. Actually used to be really funny.

At least Trump poops in the toilet unlike that pajeet.

You realize huskies are small dogs right? Get a Tamaskan dog

Norton has always been a faggot - what really gets my goat is how cucked Adam Hill's got.
Honestly I don't think we should let him back in the country.

Or your shithole neighbors to the west. Amiritite?

I apologise for this wannabe Brit

British comedy is so tame and boring now. Comedian's are afraid to say or do anything conntroversial (you know anything actually funny). And everyone of them is a lefty wanker.

Jon stewart was actually a good comedian despite being a kike.Trevor needs to fuck off back to africa,

Imagine this is about TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

I literally haven't watched TV in three years, except the cricket.

You make a cucktail.

That's not a Brit.
That's a Paki.
This is Paki comedy on BBC.
God, I miss when Britain was British.

Doing gods work.
Last good thing on FTA was Danger Five.

What's with the guy's kissing under the bed? Completely irrelevant.

Under the sheet sorry.

No idea, it's amerimutt humor. But the message about paying taxes for something that screws you over is good.

advice for when it happens,

even if they come to your door with a warrent they wont use force to enter (why even get a warrant)

youtube.com/watch?v=aUKqwbEHS2w&t=0s

Western TV in a nutshell

He wouldn't have a leg to stand on if he came up north.

You been paying your TV license bong?

We have our direct equivalent.

Canada reporting in
hooktube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Liberals do EVERYTHING they can to dehumanize Trump.

>OH MY GAWD, IT'S THE DAULY MAAOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Just feeling blessed we don’t have subversive comedians in Merica

when is europe going to hang the tyrants genociding them? clock is ticking

DELET THIS

nice joke bro

Channel 4 is at it as well. We have this lobster-handed cunt who is about as funny as diarrhoea, and everyone secretly knows there's a thousand funnier comedians on the circuit, but he got the gig because he's an Edward Zoidberg-Fingers wrong. Imagine building an entire career based on other people's guilt about how you look.

This guys not British he's an accent.

>tfw the NZ media is still majority white.

They still lecture us about what horrible racists we are. They all live in the best parts of Auckland too with very little diversity except for wealthy Asians who act white anyway.

Holy FUCK you can't make this shit up

>in america the comedy propaganda news is read by a british guy
>in britain the comedy propaganda news is read by a paki

No this is

right wing:
"life is precious! ...................until it steps onto muh property"

I try to stay away from the media entirely but I still watch ads, including movie trailers, on YT, and get a feel for what's going on. The next generation must be so brainwashed to be anti-white and pro-degeneracy.

Private property is more precious

we need a pajeet in here to complete the circle and confirm that the Indian meme TV anchor is a white American

why would you go onto someone else's property?

John Oliver is way worse senpai.

Are you implying it's "Conservative" to believe in property?
Do you think the preciousness of life somehow is on a comparative scale with personal property and rights?
A life can be a beautiful, precious thing, and that beautiful precious soul can be snuffed out forever for treading on the wrong lawn, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Beautiful, precious lives should take care not to steal other people's shit, break onto private property, infringe upon other beautiful precious lives' rights, or be otherwise cuntish.

Just because a life is beautiful doesn't mean it shouldn't be snuffed out for being a fucking retard.