Racism amongst Latinos

Is there racism between white Latinos like Argentinians and black Latinos like Dominicans or Brazilians?

absol-fuckin-outely

they hate each other as much as east asians hate each other.

Yes. I'm Cuban and I hate continental spics, except Uruguayans, Argentines, and Chileans. They are bro tier

Every race is racist this is the biggest redpill the left needs to swallow.

>Brazilians
>black
Nigger have you ever been to southern Brazil? Everyone is middle eastern or white

But yeah I’m Brazilian (Portuguese and cigano) and I hate niggers with a burning passion. I’m so glad I didn’t live next to many of them when I lived in Brazil and rarely see any of them where I live now

The one country in Sudamerica that always gets shit is Colombia
Doesn't matter what other country someone's from, ask a spicy from anywhere else and they hate fucking colombians

>Is there racism between white Latinos like Argentinians and black Latinos like Dominicans or Brazilians?
White Dominicans are racist against black Dominicans, Black Dominican agree and are racist toward darker shade Dominicans than they are. This is only true in the Dominican Republic. When a white Dominican baby is borned they have to give them a black teddy bear like or a monkey or they will cry when ever they see a black Dominican( I seen this happen many times)

>"Cuban"
>American flag
Yeah, mmmm, you're "really" cubano.

i would have moved to america as well

>Meme flag

Can a filipino live in Argentina relatively okay?

Taco niggers love greasy benis

PeruANOs love cocks

deal with it

Brazilians are not latinos

This. I used to work with FOB Mexicans and they all hated niggers because they lived on the west side of Chicago at one point. These guys wouldn't hold back, they cracked jokes about how blacks in Chicago should keep shooting each other and do the world a favor.

Chileans hate us because we are better than them but browner

Argentinians hate chileans for all the right reasons

Costa ricans are racists against salvadoreans and nicaraguans

Everyone hates mexico

Maybe a nigger like you who descended from west African slaves but Brazilians that descended from LATIN based European countries are latinos

Yes but the racism is between latinos and blacks. Killing each other at very encouraging rates. The real question is how to get it out of second gear.

I don't like Puerto Shits

>better but browner
you're a bunch of worthless niggers that keep migrating to argentina and chile and you say you're better but look at HDI

>argentina
>white

Also it's hilarious how African americans absolutely despise the US when that's the only country where they are welcome. Everywhere else in the world despises black people especially black americans for being whiny bitches. Specially Latin america. We are not afraid to be racists fucks either,

One time i saw a group of people beating 2 black cunts in the streets of my city, thought they were Haitians when i heard them talk and they were talking that broken nigger speech that they black americans have

>shill not realizing not only whites come to pol
Yea he's def not a cuban from florida or some shit.

I hate all shitspanics expect cubans

Why do peruvians hate Argentinians?

>mexico
>not a bunch of migrating spics

if peruvians hated us they wouldn't come in such massive numbers

Well maybe you shouldn't have such a cucked country where you give welfare to inmigrant leeches. PeruANOS who inmigrate to argentina are absolute scum who only want that delicious welfare money, at least in Chile inmigrants work

I want to say its a Jewish divide and conqure scheme, but no matter the race/region those of different skin tones will have strife between them.
Hell, African and Arab muslims kill each other all the time and only work together to kill African Christans

Checked

Welcomed? The reality is that if we could find a workable back to africa campaign it would be the most popular movement in the history of politics. Lets get back to thinking about how to market the blaxit. This could be memed into existence,

We don't

>implying argentina isn't white
go outside, look at all the niggers, and it's not our fault it's cucked it's (((his))) fault pic related

>cigano
You can hate niggers all you want but you are on the same tier as them

I know Argies are white, es solo un meme no te me pongas a chillar

Puerto Ricans hate Dominicans
Dominicans hate Puerto Ricans
Light skin Dominicans hate Dark skin Dominicans
Dominicans hate Hatians (I know not latino but still)
Mexicans hate blacks
Blacks hate everyone
Dark skin Cubans hate Light skin Cubans
Light skin Cubans hate Dark skin Cubans
Light skin Brazilians hate Dark skin Brazilians

etc etc etc ad nauseum

I kek'ed hard when this El Salvadorean guy started getting into why he hates Mexicans, he's all "They're all lazy, they come into my country and just loaf around and sell drugs and work for nothing"

It was like listening the the latino version of Hank Hill

Lmao what a delusional proposition. Into what country would you exactly emigrate? Half the countries in africa are mad max levels of anarchy, the other half are overpopulated and ridden with corruption, better stay in the US.

Also that shite you say has happened already, it's called Liberia

Nobody does. They're the Eastern US' counterpart to Mexicans on the West Coast.

I think everyone hates blacks desu.

My favorite countries in South America are Argentina, Brazil, and Chile because they have qt white hispanic waifus :3

We tried that once before, its called Liberia

No Peru? :(

sometimes i think it would be worthwhile to go back to my grandfathers country to escape niggers but i cant speak spanish. feels bad.

of course of if you are brown people will call you Negro lmao
it's easy to pick on Mexico because has a lots of delusional indios but not everyone here is like that

What country are you from boi?

>Chileans hate us because we are better than them but browner
>Implying
lul

>negrotina
>white
lmao

It was bought but the boats weren't loaded. The few who went back, many became slave owners. Also, there are no shitholes. Haiti and Africa are functional and healthy nation states, msm and the democrats said so very clearly. Free of white oppression these people will really flourish, especially since african-americans have 10-15 IQ points on native africans. Lets get this program on the rails.

nope. We all get along great. I still don't get why white americans are racist. White latinos are treated as gods among other latinos. It's great!

peru doesn't seem so bad desu. Convince me otherwise

Nice rare Pepe

Haitians eat mud

I'm Puerto Rican and was only really taught to hate Dominicans and Mexicans. Though, I don't really have a problem with them.

For sure, depending on what you'd do there for a living. Argentina is far less of a shithole than most people think.

me and my friends are light skinned but still obviously mexican, half of us are kinda racist while 2 are openly racist, i usually joke around more with white mexicans about racism and they laugh

Sure, so what, no matter how bad it is in a 67 IQ african nation it not a shithole so lets send the 100,000 refugees back. Even more so they can build the african paradise the white man is keeping them from. What about Uganda? Lots of space, lets liberate the suffering black masses to the african paradise they were denied at birth. At gun point if necessary.

Yes, just go to Mexico. "Hispanics" hate all the indians, especially Mayans. Also, anyone with "darker" skin close to nigger is treated like absolute shit in Mexico.

>white mexicans
no such thing exists pedro

>North Indian descendants
>not aryan

What's up with your movies and TV? Most of your daytime/soap opera shit has the lightest of Mexicans all day every day! How the fuck do regular cholo brown Mexicans even still watch TV at all with nobody on the screen looking any bit at all like them?

Inner discrimination between different Latin American countries isn't racism, necessarily. Within those countries, however, there absolutely is racial discrimination, to answer your question.

A strong remnant from colonial times and the racial order they established.

You realise that the concept of whiteness was invented in places like Mexico

>Is there racism between white Latinos like Argentinians and black Latinos like Dominicans or Brazilians?

Absolutely.

Or india....same thing really

The countries that get trashed on the most are Argentina and Brazil, I believe.

you are right, there are Mexicans that look white

>argentinians
>white

But most Hispanic "Whites" are like 56%White Americans & Meds anyways.

So we need steven moffat to go to mexico for social justice?

I'm part Italian & Portuguese myself, so not White by Sup Forums's definition of hu-white

I hate everything and everyone above the blue zone

At least thats what the jews tell us to believe.

Brazilians and Argentinians have a friendly rivalry but we don't really hate them. Just some jokes on both sides due to being the most relevant countries in the region. I'd say we hate Venezuelans, mainly because Brazil is getting flooded with refugees. Most brazilians don't really talk about other countries in SA

>Sucking off to Argentina
What a cuck.

add south brazil and I agree

Yes, I've never met a good nigger. Shitskins can be good, it depends on whether they larp as black or white(and I mean actually white, not "brazilian white", some shitskins think they're white). But I guess I'm blessed with the fact I've met few niggers in my life, that's why I'll only leave the south if I'm leaving Brazil for good

Hispanic "Whites" like myself are still more civilized than Niggers.

See the contrast between Haiti (Nigger) vs Dominican Republic ("White", Mixed & Mulattos)

>Loving a country that hates you enough to beat the shit of one of their own because they confused him for one of yours.
Fuck argaytina.

That's because colombians don't know how to behave in a civilized country and they are loud even for southamerican standards.

>He doesn't know about Mejorar la Raza

No matter what color you are, the previous Spanish Caste System has been ingrained into every part of the hispanosphere. Ask any Hispanic who isn't a 4+ generation American in california, their grandmother at some point has told them to mejorar la raza.

Don't lump us in with you subhuman indians

not too knowledgeable about South America but here's what I like as a burger

>white Latinos
>like Argentinians
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Shut the fuck up white boi

When are you bongs going to go back to Argentina to finish the job? We'll help you and split the remaining white girls there evenly

I know the Mexicans in Mexico are racist towards Aztecs

yes there are still small amount of Aztecs Indians in Mexico

>implying everything north of south brazil isn't a nigger africa tier shithole

I really don't care for following Spanish memes, and whoever does it is but a slave.

We LITERALLY dindu nuffin.

Cuban ‘Murican, I only have problems with Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and Salvadorans. Mexicans for cartel, others for Salvatrucha. Don’t mind the rest of Latinos, love Chileans and other Cubans. Chileans throw commies out of helicopters, we run from commies.

hmm ok, whites born in mexico, does that make you happy?

what are you talking about? all mexicans are white,fit and rich, and own huge lands to make some kind liquor.

I had a white Mexican roommate from Mexico City who called Mexicans in America 'natives'.

Is this just a South American thing because I was never told this.

Shut the fuck up shitskin

Even indigenous in Brazil are blonde. No, they are not finnish immigrants

Overal Brazil is a Shithole.

But I can argue that I live in a Not-Shithole portion/pocket of Brazil.

Just like the White South Africans Boers live inside small White pockets inside South Africa (also Rhodesia in the past)

Why burgers and other colonials use the term latino, what's that? latins, the real ones, are white europeans --- french, italians, portuguese and spanish, because they speak a language that came from latin (roman empire legacy).

South or central americans are are usually mixed, meztizo or mullato or amerindians. So they are not real latins

this, also, mexicans hate all other latinos and vice versa.

>no they are not finnish immigrants
they're russians then?