Rumia is the hottest
Sisti's is the cutest
RieL can fuck off

Celica a shit. A SHIT.

Riel>Sisti>Rumia

Patrician taste.

Celica is a best, yes.
Lumia is a second best though.

Sisti is fine. She's cute, but her tsun-ness started looking like a static characteristic after the first couple of times. She never really went out of her way in being obnoxious, though, so my reaction was just "yeah whatever".

Glen had it right, Lumi and Sisti are lookers while Riel is beneath consideration, effectively invisible to his dick.

>tfw you already waifu'd Sisti and then Re=L appears next episode

>you already waifu'd Sisti
Well there is your mistake

a shit

Glenn is really the biggest saving factor of this series, apart from their looks, the girls are pretty generic. I dislike how the anime changes small details and tries to put more focus on the pairing, like making Glenn actually flustered around Sisti or something.

Love this page though

>People still think this isn't a harem

>People still think this is a harem

>Faggots who still think this series is a harem still exist

Glenn a shit.

Nah, Rumia is the best girl so far.

Not yet in the anime, but in the LN it seems it is becoming one.

Except this is a harem faggots

> being this delusional

it's okay i understand you wanna keep the harem trash out of your threads and tell people you don't like harems but come on guys, harem tropes out the ass and while blue doesn't like him Celica joins the harem later in the novels

So Parents day is RIP?

OVA, hopefully.

Nigga if this doesn't have heavy harem elements then I am the Queen of England.

>harem elements
harem elements does not a harem make

>Celica joins the harem later in the novels
Just because she had a arc focused on her doesn't mean she's joining a non existent harem in the end. She and Glenn had some closure but that doesn't mean she even thinks of Glenn as a love interest so stop deluding yourself

user, Celica shoved her tongue down his throat to feed him some medicine in volume 8

did she do it out of necessity or just cause it was a convenient excuse for a kiss?

She did it because she wanted to, there was no need to kiss him

"Ahem" FANSERVICE THAT'S ALL

Okay yeah i'd say that puts her in the running for a harem

It's a harem now but he's probably picking SIstine in the end.
>Celica too much like family
>Re=L just had a sibling trauma and doesn't really love him in that way
>Rumia destined to become the next queen and won't want to get in the way of Sistine's happiness
Guaranteed 99.9% this will happen in the end

Left > Middle > Right
Re=L a cutest overall though.

I read this on a whim so I don't know if this is true but the reason why Lumia doesn't "love" Glenn is because she chose not to. She felt too in debt towards Sistine and her family for saving her that she doesn't want to potentially hurt Sistines feelings for taking Glenn from her since she can tell that Sisti might have feelings towards Glenn (which was hinted many times).

Sexy

I thought she was okay with being a mistress

Someone post the episode 1 gif

I am okay with that as I'm not self-inserting into le Glenn, so Lumia is for the pickings. Also checked.

Celica has started actively soloing raid dungeons to the point of injuring herself in order to find herself a cure for her curse. After seeing so many of her friends and loved ones die, the last thing she wants, is to see Glenn grow old and die before her. So she probably wants to grow old together with Glenn
The way Celica has been set up in the story, gives her the only option for happiness with Glenn. If she does indeed rid herself of her curse, the only one she can storywise pursue a relationship with would be Glenn. But it's also possible that Celica will die near the end concerning something with the plot of the story after a heartful talk with Glenn because tragedy.
>because she chose not to
It's because she chose to ignore them and let Sisti win because she feels indebted to Sisti. That does not mean that the feelings are not there user, does not work like that. And Glenn has yet to show any feelings for anyone, even up to the latest volume

Glenn looks like shit in the manga though.

It's hard to consider it a harem when the only girl all over him is the autistic one.

Lumia seems to be on friendly terms but isn't after his cock and sistine hates his guts and finds him disgusting but endearing. Both don't overly want his dick.

>That does not mean that the feelings are not there user, does not work like that.
I'm already aware that Lumia has feeling for Glenn even when she decided to not "love" him

>Lumia seems to be on friendly terms but isn't after his cock and sistine hates his guts and finds him disgusting but endearing. Both don't overly want his dick.
You are very wrong though

>
>sistine hates his guts and finds him disgusting but endearing.
I wish I could be this delusional.

>You are very wrong though
He's right about Lumia not lusting after Glenns dick but is wrong about Sistine

>He's right about Lumia not lusting after Glenns dick
He's also wrong about that one.

Lumia > Sisti > Riel

I want Glenn to help and watch as they grow as their teacher. Sisti becomes the type of annoying tsundere that starts losing her shit when girls get to close to Glenn. Blows him away with wind magic. She becomes even more generic

That fucking sucks. Surely you jest?

Nope

I want to cum inside Lumia

>giving Glenn a half package
Yeah no. Rumia and Sisti are going to be a pair

Sister catfight when?

>"Glenn is there something interesting to watch"
>"There is a show about a young man being forced to be a teacher to get him out of his depression'' "He was apparently raised by the strongest mage on the continent''

>tfw you'll never have a """totally platonic and not weird""" relationship with your teacher
Why even LIVE?!
Fucking prudes. I was R.E.A.D.Y for that shit in freshman year, now I'm starved for it and will never have the chance.

Why does she love strawberry tarts so much? Why strawberry and not raspberry or blueberry? Why tarts and not donuts or scones? Why does she remind me of a squirrel? Why do I want to stuff her mouth full of food? Why is she so cute? Why do I want to cum inside her? Why?

This. Threesome ending or bust.

My dark skinned brethren

mmm ari ozawa

mmm, cumming inside riel

re-l haters need to off themselves immediately

you're deeply autistic and new. fucking kill yourself

The only good part in the anime is that Glenn looks like a KonoSuba character and this makes all diference.

His va is great and the characterization the classmates get in the background is nice.

She is not Rumia.

autism

not an argument

WAKARANAI

Behead those who insult Riel.

Would you fuck your step-mom?

Freud says YES.

This girl is crazy.

she just wants to protect her not-oniichan

Ri=L > Sisti > Lumia

Lumia is best, but he could have at least complimented Riel.

don't bully

those sisti hips

>vlc
AHAHAHA

ANAL SEX WITH SISTI!

Here's the colored version.

I love it when studios do shit like this.

Why wasn't she wearing that?

That's from a light novel illustration of what Reil and Lumia would look like if they swapped swim suits because why not

I WANT TO OWN REIL

She will backstab you though.

Can you beat up Sisti in a MMA fight?

I will "properly" train her

Riel > Sisti > Rumia

Flat is justice.

Approximately how many words are the light novels that the season is covering?

I like how the traitor girl is still wearing her maid outfit in the end even when she stopped being the queen's maid.