Why do conservatives say el salvador is a shithole? We literally are what they want to become

Why do conservatives say el salvador is a shithole? We literally are what they want to become.

>prohibition of abortion even if is justified
>lecture of the bible on all public schools
>churchs subsidized and free of taxes
>prohibition of marriage of same sex...
>...but marriage of minors is still legalized

Ect
Ect

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbank.org/en/country/elsalvador/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of Mexico is a shithole

How many aircraft carriers do you have?

t. pic related

P U P U S A S
U
P
U
S
A
S A S U P U P

They probably see all the news reports on Mara Salvatrucha.
Do what we do here in the highlands. Burn gang members alive.

I think I heard somewhere that like 20% of your GDP is made up of money sent back to the country by people here in the US on TPS because of some volcano or earthquake or something that happened like 20 fucking years ago. If you can't get your shit together in 20 years after a natural disaster you never will. Enjoy your extra 200k salvadorian friends brother!

Salvatrucha

>El Salvador the slowest growing economy of Central America in recent few years.

Oliver Stone's SALVADOR, starring James "Living Legend" Woods, is one of my favourite films. So much that I gotta watch it right now.

I dunno but good luck lad. Pretty sure they think Nicaragua is worse.

Pupusas are pretty good, my fellow burger. The third world country they come from doesn't deserve this delicacy.

it's 17.1 percent and this is only groth their GDP had and it will drop once the deportations begin
>and remittances, which increased by US$306 million from 2015 to reach US$4,576 million (or 17.1 percent of GDP).

holy shit
thats a fucking old reference
my kino

>If the religious right got to govern America the way they want, it would look like Saudi Arabia

So basically El Salvador will somehow become even worse once we send back those 200k salvadorians. Honestly whoever came up with this retarded TPS shit had to have known they were setting us up with a ticking time bomb. there are probably hundreds of videos online about people on this program using the excuse that since they've been here for so long they should get citizenship. Just because our past horrible presidents made the mistake of not deporting you 5, 10, 15 years after your earthquake doesn't mean you get to stay here permanently.

TPS was a mistake. I don't know if he can do it by himself, but if he can he better get rid of it.

The reason El Salvador is a shithole is because Jews completely run the government. A result of that is the trafficking highway. I want to go back and try to make it a better place but the amount of corruption that governs the country is so high that anyone that tries to oppose the traditional politics gets gulaged immediately. Only a miracle can save that country now.

lmao. Enjoy your trip back. they might even offer you a complimentary meal on the flight!

Murimutts think all Central America is Mexico. Also, something something salvatrucha.

Go back, start a right wing party and Sup Forums will meme you into office.

You may have based laws, just fucktard police enforcing them. if you got s good police state and fucking arrested gangs, then yeah. I'm all for putting gays in prison, just as long as i'm not living in cartel city to have it.

the funniest thing to me is, our mafia members might be horrible degenerates, but at least they had some sort of honor system and morals, and didn't resort to the type of torture and shit you'd see in the middle ages. These creatures have literally regressed about a thousand years. Liberals literally want to import these things.