DanMachi - Sword Oratoria

Episode 6 preview is out.

youtu.be/LxCMaZUzhVc

Honestly, from this alone, it looks like the fight is going to be total shit compared to the manga or LN.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/ba141aa220/869990-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, I remember the Monster Rex fight from the manga looking so much better.

Indeed.

Can't believe they revealed Bell is actually a Blackfyre. Those gets are everywhere.

Now all Bell has to do is tame that dragon living up in the mountains and we can have something cool happen next novel.

I mean, the evidence is there.

White hair

A history involving dragons

That dragon girl who was really into him

Wanting to has sex with his sister, Ais

Its all there.

>that spoiler

w-what?

Its more of a goof. Here is a picture of Ais's dad from the manga.

All he needs is a splash of purple in his eyes and see if he's fireproof. Oh wait, he is.

They're just super similar and Aiz's daddy is 1000 years old so it's possible.

Lap pillow!
Aiz is level six!
We may get the chance to see Eina. And only 20 seconds for the boss fight.

>Less time for boss fight, more time for Lefiya

user please it fucking hurts.

Eina should definitely be there. Loki gave Aiz the status update after she talked to Eina.

Yeah, but perhaps they will cut it showing Lefiya instead. Adds more to the shock in pic related if she doesn't know.

J.C.Staff is the worst fucking studio in existence.

If you could chose the next member of Bell's party, what would you chose?

Looking at the current build of the group, I'd say he needs a dedicated tank/bruiser followed by a dedicated caster/mage.

Calling it now, Lefiya wins the Bellbowl.

Seems like GA Bunko was really serious about not giving us any previews for DanMachi's new novel this time.
I just hope they're doing it because some good shit happens in volume 12.

Animating a giant black skeleton would bound to look kinda of weird. But in the manga it looked intimidating. This makes it look funny, from the build of it all the way to the color.

From what I've read the Guild sends Bell on a mission.

exhentai.org/s/ba141aa220/869990-20

What the fuck is up with that pen?

Please tell me you've seen a quill before user. Please.

No I have, but look at it. Its so weird, like the colors and the lines don't match with anything else in the shot.

Hm. Yeah it does look kind of shopped in. Someone overdesigned it maybe.

You know what it could be? Maybe the guy who drew it thought it was suppose to be a night shot and drew it to look like it would be in a darker scene.

Only him, or their small alliance?
Like, Take, Miach, and Hestia Familia together?

"Bell Cranel has "qualified", now go face your next adventure-
The order from the Guild leads Bell to a new stage.
A faction union is formed to conquer the labyrinth.
Along with the companions he's fought alongside until now, he challenges a new floor, new monsters, and a new "unknown".

This is straight from the wiki.

Dropped the moment I saw in episode 1 that the amazon was not being dissolved by the acid.

Nuff said, go read the manga.

Somebody is going to die. Guild has never done anything good for anybody.

Sounds like it could actually be it.
If so, I sure am looking forward to him going into the dungeon with Daphne and Cassandra.

Lewdest elf.

It sucked that Daphne and Cassandra didn't join the familia.

Extremely so.
200 million Hestia dept drove them away. Party at least, Cassandra wanted to join nonetheless.
And Aishia not joining is also her fault (and partly Lilly's who started behaving like a faggot after the War Game). I am legitimately mad.
These three joining them would have given them two additional level two fighters and one additional level three fighter.
But now, we get another 'supporter' who's level one called Haruhime.
After the War Game, DanMachi really started to feel like the author is deliberately prolonging it.

Haruhime is nice but she is no home run.

What Bell really needs is another bro to hang out with.

Has the author even introduced anyone after Welf?
Honestly, all potential joining candidates that I remember are girls.

Ryu looks like she needs some sleep in that picture.

Maybe Bell can his some charisma for once and try recruiting on his own?

Maybe go and find one of the former Rakia members to join.

You're so wrong again

This is bullshit. They are not related.

They can skip the Eina scene. All they need to show is that Aiz is depressed(no need of Eina scene for that since there are other scenes) and show her getting the OP Spirit Healing + Level up. What I am hoping is that they won't ruin the lap pillow scene with Aiz not thinking.
What they need is a mage. Frankly Ryu would be perfect.

I agree.
Even if they hadn't pushed Haruhime into the support role, she wouldn't have probably gotten any attacking magic.

They really are building Ryu up to be the next one in.

What I want Bell to do is tell the Guild "I'll go do this but you have to unban Ryu Lyon for me". Make the guild work for you for once, you white haired masochist.

After reading volume 7.
I can totally see Bell punching the shit out of Allen once the times arrives.

They set an example with her. I'm quite interested on how the author will handle her removal from the blacklist.
Also, her god is still alive but not in the city, so they can't do a conversion even when the time comes.
Ryu convinced her to leave town after all.

>udaeus looks like shit
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK

So has the shitty Elf stopped being annoying yet?

Are they saving there budget for something or are they this shit?

J.C. Staff has no money.
Which is actually intriguing as to why they refuse to dish out a new season of Index just so they can cash out.

The upcoming arc involves a lot of fighting, but this one was probably the most important one so they have no money.

You think another company could do it better?

I dare to say that any other company would have probably done a better job. All they have to do is follow the source material, J.C. Staff seems to be unable to even do that.
All the fights so far are simply screaming budget, in every episode.

SHAFT could have done it better.

if they keep up this pace the series would end right at the minotaur battle

And it'll be a lot worse than their first attempt.

Give it to David

I was really excited for Sword Oratoria. Now I'm concerned this might kill a chance at a season 2 of Danmachi.

Daphne and Cassandra are with Miach, and they may still go on mission with Bell. Or watch their former home while Hestia familia is gone.

Because
Your imagination > Director's Imagination

They should have just joined Bell. He's on the fast track to greatness. Even Mord bet on Bell to win the War Game against the Apollo Familia.

>Mord
speaking of that dude.
I like how he turn from some random grunt bully to the bestest of bros

You know what? Fuck it he should be the next Hestia Familia member.

>reading vol 1
>the scene with Lefiya buying Aiz the dress and it being her idea to cheer Aiz up was suppose to be Tiona and not Lefiya

Holy fuck I hate this director.

elf fags everyone, but if it's the other Elf, it's fine

See its nice when it seems like all the characters contribute something. Makes it seem like these novels about the Loki Familia oh wait it is this adaptation has gone down the drain.

God how many more episodes are left? This is becoming a slog.

I just don't understand why they choose to botch the source material for the sole purpose of shoving this shitty elf down our throats. I doubt even think the author had a say in this.

Never trust an elf or the fags who worship them.

Probably to push one character to sell merchandise or something. Even the director knows aiz cream isn't sexy

The other Elf is miles better though.

If lefiya actually ends up being popular with the nips, they've lost what little hope I had in them

Hafu elfu San is for teaching bell kun how to breed

Anyone got a link to the Light Novels?

Aiz's popularity is the reason why this spinoff exists in the first place.

This show is shit, Danmachi S2 when?

>Despite the shitty adaptation, the Sword Oratoria anime has a lot of watchers
>DanMachi franchise is so much more important that the other LNs of this label that they don't post preview anymore.
>DanMachi 12 will be out at the end of this month
>Sword Oratoria 9 will be out next month
>Literally force fans to buy a lot of additional shit, by normal means or not because there are tons of canon side stories
If they want a S2 there will be one.

13 pics on pixiv last time I checked.

On the other hand, Hestia has 1717 (because of ribbon meme) and Aiz 289.

high saturation and colored outlines make it look weird

check nyaa... I mean, pantsu.

Nyaa meguca or you could just use Google.

I'm not concerned about whether or not there will be a S2, but I am concerned whether or not it'll keep the shit quality of Sword Oratoria.

>lefiya actually ends up being popular with the nips
Impossible.

Well, the first volumes were easier to adapt I would say and their job was passable overall. Volume 5's adaptation was shit though. If there is a S2 I am certain volume 6 and 7 adaptations will be shit, especially with all the action. The quality has never been that high to begin with.

VN meido has em

Good. Hope whoever's idea it was gets fired.

>Bell doesn't even know about his skill

Fucking Hestia.

Well, if there's an adaption they have basically no choice but to adapt 5 volumes again since 9-10 are connected.
And to do that properly, they will most likely skip the majority of volume 8. Just like they skipped the side stories in volume 4 in the first season and covered only the main part.

All we can do is wait and hope, there's enough material.

If he knew then Bell would tell everyone like a retard.

Is that a problem? Also he's 14 years old, he's not a child.

He would not because it would be revealing that he wants to fuck Aiz. They even say it in the LN.

>He possessed an immensely strong will, powerful enough to create Skills.
>A will powerful enough to force his own growth out of sheer desire.
>A pure, yet one-track mind that came around once in a millennium at most.

Having a bit of trouble understanding this part here.
Does this mean as long as he stays a simple minded and pure idiot and longs for a certain skill, he will get it?

So, if he in the future desires strong growth for his allies, he might get something akin to exp. share?

Hestia has zero faith in Bell being able to get out of situations on his own. Like when Bell's party got in that situation do to Makoto's group. Hestia knows he's alive but decides to risk going in anyway and cause more problems.

Which is why I was excited to see Bell help the Xeno's in the later arc. It should he had a sense of self determination and being his own person. Only for it to be cast aside to the status quo again at the end of 11.

No his allies get the skill in that case. His will becomes so strong it overpowers theirs and everyone is the Bell of the ball.

So if Bell wanted to kill someone, and I mean really kill someone. Would be get a skill perfectly tailored to kill that person?

Oh fuck that would be awesome.

>Does this mean as long as he stays a simple minded and pure idiot and longs for a certain skill, he will get it?
No. It depends on the intensity of your desire and other things as well. Bell can't get everything he wants like that. Plenty of Skills depend on the adventurer's personality.

No.

If bell intensely desired a really big cock, would his grow?
I'm talking like a prum splitter sized one

Volume 12 preview is finally out.
Posting the illustrations of it.

Aisha on the Title Page.

First color illustration and TOC.

プロローグ 神と血と 眷族と物語と
一章 ラビット×クローズアップ
二章 冒険インターミッション
三章 新世界 ~Water Island~
四章 水辺の狩人
五章 水都の花嫁
六章 英雄聖火