Moving back to Europe

Hey guys I've decided to return to the motherland great evropa. I am 1/3 Italian, 1/3 german and 1/3 English. Which country do you think would suite me best. Also do European chicks like European-american guys? I'm from Texas and will be moving back to Europe in the next month and suggest you bros do the same.

Here's to a return to the motherland. Long live evropa!!!

Sounds like a good question for dear abby.
You accidently posted this to Sup Forums.
I bet you're very embarrassed, RIGHT?

>Which country do you think would suite me best
Kazakhstan,the european part.

bout time u honkies left.

>1/3 English, German & Italian
>US education system
It's literally impossible to be have equal ancestry from three countries. Also fuck off we are full.

Sexy

please tell me you are not the person you posted op
Go to england its like the us but with less guns and less mcdonalds
Europeans in general prefer to learn spanish,chinese,japanese than to learn english
so again I think you will make it better in england

You should check out all three countries. That is what I would do with your ancestry. Netherlands are also nice.

do not come here americans never fucking learn german. even the fucking muslims speak better german than amis

What will you do in Europe?

>Spanish
Only because they like going to Spain on holiday.
>Chinese/Japanese
Only because it's trendy in contemporary culture.
French, Italian and Russian are actually the most popular languages to learn in Europe right now.
But what does any of this have to do with OP picking a country in Europe?

Also planning on returning home! I've got a bit of a mixed ancestry. I'm 1/16 irish, 1/4 german, 1/6 eastern european and 1/3 turkish. Probably gonna settle down in the british isles somewhere, but might head over to germany and see what its like

Sage and report this everyday shit.

nur eine Deutscher nimmt lieber muslime als amis, sicher sind sie bloed, aber mindistens Weiss.. gott sei dank haben die deutschen zweiten Weltkrieg verloren, sonst gibst ein halbes Welt voll mit shitskinverliebte deutscher

Op I highly recommend living in the UK, and visiting the other countries for holidays. The British are the most civilized of the Europeans, and it is easiest for you to find a job there. Germany is beautiful with a pretty dense history, and the italian cities are amazing, not the mention the cusine.
Under no circumstances should you move to continental Europe. They are mostly full of the most moronic, incapable and unfriendly shitskin loving creatures to burden gods green earth. Go for something like Oxford, or maybe Dublin?

Because you speak English, you subhuman loving degenerate. If you were a rural or suburban retard, that'd be a different story.

> (OP)
>What will you do in Europe?
Probably missionary work.

Germany it's the true motherland

Congrats on your autism.

Gott strafe England

Missionary work? Holy fuck, I don't think the Von trapp are still a thing

Collect gibs

Are you retarded argentina? The British race is probably the second highest life form on the planet. What has argentina achieved except getting BTFO over falklands and sucking up the losers from WW2?

You've been brainwashed by Anglo kikery. Remember the 300000 gorillion that died at Dresden.

You should find one good woman and treasure her, I consider your promiscuity an act of war you are not welcome in Europe