Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

This is how a villain dress up

Can someone honest tell me if this show got better since episode 2?

>if this show got better since episode 2?

lol

What are your complaints of the show so far?

Red contacts

Remember, only villains are allowed to post

It was bland

Well the first 2 episodes were kinda boring, but I personally like the idea of solving problems using special abilities in intelligent ways, like when he convinces the glasses girl, or what will he do with this new girl.
So yeah, it got better.

yahhoo

So soma is coming back in 2 weeks? Enlighten me LNfags.

>lol
Lurk more before posting.

Episode is pretty nice, so did okaeri stole her power or just the photograph is still usable? I'm leaning towards the photograph is usable by anyone as long as it has been magicked by the old man.

Also, this gave me a chuckle, just use the japanese form next time for the name.

what the fuck is her problem

Can we get a count of how many times she said senpai?

Ended up in this thread instead of Sakura Quest by mistake. What makes this worth watching?

Autism.

She wants Kei to be a villain and to do so, she's gonna destroy everything important to him.

I'm guessing his suggestion when they were younger ruined her life to some extant because of his idealism. Since he thinks himself a hero she wants to make him a villain.

Thats my guess but I'm a brainlet and I barely understood the shiny marble episode.

MC and co solve problems using super memory and time reset rather than brute strength

Sold.

Just beware the first two episodes aren't overly well done, and should've been a double ep special.
You need to get past both to get to the good stuff.

why must they torture us like this

Well atleast best girl appeared

Want a pop?

>only way for her to seal your ability is staring into her eyes for 5 uninterrupted seconds

How did everyone get their power sealed again? Are they all stupid?

By not knowing? Or are you suspicious of every person staring at you for more than 2 seconds?

It's not polite to avert your eyes

Can't find episode 5 on either nyaa. Was it a recap episode or something?

Considering how contrived everything else in this show is, I assume she challenged them all to staring contests and everyone stared blankly at her for a full minute before robotically blinking.

Should be there, or just go HS.

She got nice contacts man.

How was she able to use photo guy's ability?

The photo guys ability is taking those pictures that you can enter by ripping them apart.
He lied to the government and said it was entering pictures

Why did she off yourself? What a goddamn waste.

Go to the pantsu then. How nice when there are option, huh?

By either nyaa I meant pantsu and the cartel. It's on HS so I guess they just missed an upload.

I don't know when, but it is on the pantsu. Might have just been uploaded.

it's all according to keikaku

>Look at me senpai, I'm a villain

I wish I could welcome back Oka Eri to my dick.

Why cant she turned edgy with the long hair? Fuck.

PICKED UP

Is this a girl (male)?

So she made Haruki forget how to reset. Now she wants to plant some memory in her. Won't that make the first effect disappear and let Haruki reset? She has to know that her ability can have only one effect, right?

Yep, looks like it. Okaeri got played, though it was pretty obvious. Maybe her MUH HERO vision of him cut off all the thinking part of her brain.

I find yahhoo displeasing.

well, Kei is trapped in the photo world. Haruki won't reset without his command.

yooooooooooooo

Maybe she'll plant a memory that makes Haruki distrust Kei?

So how does that glasses girl find people using the hand+wall trick?

Right hand. Anything that obstructs me from my target.

If the wall disappears, then the person is in that direction.

ok thanks , I am a baka. You don't see her fail so it just seems like she finds the direction on the first try.

I'm confused. I thought this was a girl's show then we have scenes like OP's pic.

Who is the target audience? Is it lesbians?

>Who is the target audience?
Pseudo intellectuals.

I don't know who they're targeting, I just liked the concept.

The targets are Christmas cakes

PERFLAT

This is the most criminally underrated show of the season. A shame, if the characters did pic related, it'd be popular. The popular anime expressions are popular for a reason and I don't mind them, but they have their time and place. They wouldn't fit in a show like this, but they also didn't really fit in a (dogshit) show like Kuzu no Honkai, which used them anyway.

The characters are robotic I admit, but that's how many real life people in Japan act. The whole world aint full of anime people. Also the lack of expression is played off the beginning with the whole 3 laws of robotics conversation, and 'which one of us is a robot.' I feel like the show is self aware enough to get away with it.

>they were all robots the entire time

AOTY

Look into my eyes

>tfw you can read TOKYO MX 1

god when i started watching this show it was only slightly ok, but now its fucking amazing. what a great series of events. more episodes please.

I made OC

Damn, I missed 2 strikethrough

The message guy will send her the reset from kei

A for effort

Can someone tell me if the fuckin Mcguffin is just a rock or it actually has some use, that's the only part i can't understand
Blame shitty subs

I like to think that the town needs a McDonald.
Everyone really wants a mcmuffin.

Jokes aside, I think it's just a rock but someone pushed rumors around the town saying that it has a use. What purpose does spreading the rumor do, who knows. Gotta keep watching to find out i guess.

The rock power is obviously to make plot happen. I.e. a Mcguffin power.

That's a boy, isn't it

rude

No, that's a girl(female).

Wow great fidget necklace- Japan is up on the latest american trends I see. What's with the belt around her leg though? Is she about to inject heroin?

What the fuck is Sagrada?

Doing drugs is pretty villainous. If she wants to be a real villain she has to do all of them.

City

The city is callef Sakurada.

>Kei says something in his emotionless voice with no real emphasis on any part of the sentence over another
>subs put one of the words in all caps
Why?

It's called sakurada reset. For some reason sakurada is spelled as sagrada in english.

this is like using SNAFU for oregairu

It still feels like it was written like a kid in middle school.

A villain has been born

What a shame. I like current Oka Eri, but Fujikawa Eri looked very cute.

But she intentionally talked about her lens.

strange ties

MacGuffin is best girl who killed herself in 2nd ep.

Faking her own death is the event which set Robot-kun and his girlfriend Autism-chan onto their journey.

She'll reveal they're all robots at the end of the series, which explains why they're all like this, why they can't leave the town and it was all an experiment to see if AI programming could self-evolve into having a kokoro (doki doki)

I just want more Aoi Yuuki in my life.

That was so great when Haruki kicked over the bike.