Do you think President Trump is capable to tweet out this story?

Do you think President Trump is capable to tweet out this story?
I wish he did. I just want to see the chaos.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuevo_León_mass_graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrero_mass_graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Durango_massacres
youtube.com/watch?v=vKCgdlSWUAA
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2010/10/20101019212440609775.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicación_de_la_CIA_en_el_tráfico_de_drogas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=LWTO01g4LoM
youtube.com/watch?v=KBIdcUxdgo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One can only hope. Trump needs to share this far and wide so its made apparent why there is legitimate concern for what is on the other side of an unprotected border. Think gangs dont kidnap Americans and torture them to death? Think again.

Also fuck the Mexican government for not taking care of this problem.

Thank you based Aztecs for providing us another sunrise.

This would only make people scared of Mexicans.

nah, no need to, these are cartel members or vigilantes cleaning up each other.. they usually don't attack normies, so, don't get into narco world and you'll be fine.

QUETZLCOATL is pleased with this sacrifice.

Carry on.

>Fuck the Mexican government for not taking care of this problem
The cartels are the government

Dreamer here

I was in flag guard in highschool
I have a white ex gf who is 7 months pregnant
I have a government job while attending college

How am I not American? Why do you have me?

Geez why the hell did the Spanish have to rape the Aztecs instead of genociding them?

>I have a white ex gf who is 7 months pregnant

What a fucking shocker.

>Why do you have me?

We ask ourselves that same question.

this is what some cucks actually believe
"well just don't be rude to the murderous flith and you will be fine"
faggotry

>usually
I feel better and safer already.

>Why do you have me?
Well my friend that's exactly why Trump was elected, we were wondering as well.

The funny thing is that Mexicans think shit like this never happened before the Drug War, and they literally believe all the cartels were trained by the CIA to do all of this shit in order to destabilize their country. No doubt some Mexican intellectual is going to post this in this very thread

Mexicans don’t have computers, user.

I fell really bad for you burgers,you have to share borders with the worst scum of all America

>they usually don't attack normies

Yeah until the "normie" is sick of the drug dealing and gang shootings on his block and decides to join the force and police it or "snitches" on the drug dealers for turning his community into a crimehaven full of gambling, drug abuse, and violence

And this is why nations like Costa Rica are shit.

"Well robberies and violence are happening on a regular basis and every local business and resident is suffering because of it but better not do anything about it or i'll have my heart ripped out of my chest while im still breathing!"

A Stellaris meme suitable for real life.

Anybody gonna webm this shit? How conscious is he when they've got his chest open? How long does it take for him to fade out?

haven't watched it myself but it's intense.

Relax goy, Niggers mostly just kill one another. It's all gang related, so don't sweat it. It's not like they'd commit a 60 year crime spree where they kill hundreds of thousands of whites. So just give them civil rights and let them move into your neighborhood. Send them to school with your kid. They're harmless when it comes to non gangsters.

Kek. Very underrated.

I watched it too.
Imagine.

Hi, i'm mexican, and i know more about this than you, so let me tell exactly what happens in this shithole. This fucking psychopaths? They do this to send a message. To the state, to the police, to the citizens of mexico. Also, they do it for money and kidnap rich people from wherever. Even if you pay they kill you.

This is a shithole, you are fucked no matter what you do.

it's 8 minutes long

Don't worry. Don't even worry about sending your kids to school with them. The federal government will subsidize housing for them and flood your suburb with them. There's nothing you can do. You will live with them eventually and you will like it!

I've seen everything posted on here but I'm not watching this, yet*. I need to recover my humanity from a Chinese accident thread a few weeks ago.

Anyone that thinks it would be good for Trump to tweet that video is a shill.

>policeman get beheaded
>son watches
>son gets skinned, flayed and gets his heart ripped out

some things never change

>Don't try to cure cancer, or you'll get cancer

This is what some people actually believe

I know the feeling man. The dismemberment one was pretty harsh, where they cut off his hands, then arms, then feet, and then slit his throat. I hate the hand removal stuff for some reason. Just like that face cutting video, they remove their hands then cut at their throat, and they reach up to their throat without hands, desperately trying to grasp something without any hands. Something about that desperate futility just sits with me.

I don't know why I watch this shit. Burnings, beheadings, dismemberment, torture of all kinds... I feel like I need to know what's out there, but it also kills a little part of me every time. I just get more and more numb.

I'm moving back to Europe this summer. Maybe if you guys start that race war I'll come back and help out but I'm not interested in living a lie here. Can't live with white civic cucks proselytizing to me about the values of magic dirt and "what it means to be American".

>they usually don't attack normies,

They repeatedly hijack buses full of university students, teachers, and other Mexican intellectuals and force them to either work for them or die. Sometimes people choose the latter and you'll find mass graves a day later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuevo_León_mass_graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrero_mass_graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Durango_massacres

>Why do you have me?
We agree, it is a problem.

feels safe knowing the most powerful military in the world will soon be controlled by an electorate made up of mexicans. the world is looking brighter already

And the youtuber who got shit after taunting them. Beans are so fucking sensitive if they can't even handle a child's bantz.

Cost Rica isn't actually shit though. It's like literally the only decent Mexican country on the planet.

>I have a white ex gf who is 7 months pregnant
>ex
>7 months pregnant

I will ignore the fact that you polluted a white woman's bloodline with your more base and less evolved genes. But I cannot ignore that you left the child, another human being, to be raised by a single mother. That's the single biggest indicator of growing up broken, moreso than being born black.

First of all you're a coward for putting your career and personal enjoyment over that of your offspring. Second you're a piece of shit for not encouraging her to abort it. Third, you're a sub-human for abandoning a pregnant woman.

On DOTR, you're ending up on BestGore.

What the fuck, Breitbart

I really hope this story goes public
I want all the Mexican people to be embarrassed of what a shithole they come from

I know someone who moved there to brew beer the rest of his life.

I bet that post wasn’t even real. He’s baiting you.

>Wall and tougher border security will help cripple the cartels, giving Mexico a better shot at normalcy
>Mexican government firmly against it

Makes u think

we'll just get some stupid chicano tweets from george lopez and some bean tweets from vincente fox the george takei of mexico.

How do Americans feel about being conqured by a resurgent Aztec Empire?

Better to leave hate than leave it alone.

>Forcing Marxists to work hard labor
These narcos are starting to win me over really

these fucking videos might be put on here by Feds to dehumanize whatever humanity we have remaining. After a few videos I don't feel the same. I've had dozens of near death experiences and a few gore vids had more psychological affect on me than those.

Are you the Texannon from the other thread?
It's ok, Texas will be part of the mixed race California led liberal empire anyway.

The full blood European Caucasians are going to take the PNW because its landscape is the most European and thus best suited for them.

Mexicans seriously need to be gassed

Your country is pretty scary Montezuma.

I feel the same about Puerto Ricans to be honest

...my almonds somethings happening to them!

>QUETZLCOATL
he was a fag

fyi 90% of americans dont know your country exists and the ones that do think youre originally mexicans

i always figured the east coaster new yawk types were over reacting. Then i had to work with
-hatians
-dominicans
-PUERO RICANs

its not a meme. im sorry east coasters i should have listened.

I've lived around beaners, they always solicite proatitutes and I think they might have been doing drugs, idk about that last one. They were always nice to me, but I didn't get to know them. I think they knew I was racist but like I said we didn't talk much beyond the usual greetings and small talk.

heh you mexican while you're here already, i really love this music
youtube.com/watch?v=vKCgdlSWUAA
pls give me similar stuff

US government facilitated the "problem."

Prostitutes*

We had a good thread on this lastnight.

Basically it boils down these cartels worship death and Satan. Mexico is cursed thanks to witches etc.

Because we are not anglos, we have empathy and those things

Full Aztec

>hijack buses full of university students, teachers, and other Mexican intellectuals

And nothing of value was lost.

I'd too, but the difference is that our criminals kill each other with bullets and torturing other people is almost non existent here.

I refuse to watch shit like that. It's just not something I need to see. I legit didn't even know websites for videos like that exist until the last Mexican thread that just archived. What's even more fucked up is there's so many people out there that want to watch it.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2010/10/20101019212440609775.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicación_de_la_CIA_en_el_tráfico_de_drogas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
and the list continues

You wake up from dreams.

My first thought

If you're going to Mexico at this point, we shouldn't be wasting resources on your stupid ass if you get kidnapped. If you manage to get kidnapped on our side of the border, you are still retarded because you either frequent bad areas or hang out with bad elements. I'm talking about actual Americans by the way, not transplants who try to claim the title.

How hard can it be really? I know they use the military and stuff, but if they are bought then what about mercenaries... what's stoppijng the government from glassing these fucks...forgive me this leaf has had a whole bottle of piot noir

Link:

>Mexicans deliver again, and make those pussy whipped Brazilian manginas look like fucking ballet dancers.
lol

>your safer by staying in your house gringo

kek you were spot on.

what a pathetic cuck

Link?

>I think they might have been doing drugs, idk about that last one

How old are you? Most people have a solid drug radar before they're 18. I smell underage fag.

>How am I not American
You weren't born here. You are not a citizen. You are circumventing the system by impregnating our women. You are competing for work in a community you don't give back to and cheapening native labor. You are taking assistance money that belongs to our students. This is what my taxes are paying for. This is what our soldiers are dieing for.

Fuck you. I hope your baby dies in the womb and I hope you die in a plane crash on your way back.

>we have empathy

cartel members are violent niggers like their spanish ancestors

mostly true desu

You haven't read the Bible then. If you can stomach king David beheading Goliath you should be able to stomach some beaner getting his head chopped off.

Whatever Tezcacoatl.

6+1= 7
3+4=7

Keep yabbering Camaxtli.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWTO01g4LoM

And the British were any better? Humans are evil.

#notallmexicans
#USAbenefitsfromimmigrtion

That's interesting Xochitl

>witches
not such thing here
maybe chamanes

I will discover your true name and banish you from the European lands Xiuhcoatl!

Kali ma

youtube.com/watch?v=KBIdcUxdgo0

>Mexican intellectuals

they allow those sites but took down DS which generally just reposts mainstream articles under "enhanced" descriptive titles.

I don't go to those sites but forced myself to see the webms posted here since I avoided gore my entire life.

The first few days I regretted it (not because it affected my sleep or even state of being) but because I have proof shit like this is really happening. I'm glad I was desensitized though, the future looks unavoidable.

Quetzalxochitl is that it?

Man wrf is wrong with Central American spics