Writing incest stories must be awkward

animemaru.com/eromanga-sensei-author-no-longer-on-speaking-terms-with-sister/

>Tsukasa Fushimi, author of the popular works such as Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai and the currently airing anime Eromanga Sensei, expressed his grief in a recent press event about being unable to speak to his sister for the past month. The light novel author’s sister has reportedly starting to ignore Tsukasa citing the author’s work as the primary reason. Anime Maru investigates this developing family drama.

>“I’m not talking to that creep until he quits writing these messed up novels,” Fushimi’s sister told Anime Maru. “My brother has always been kind of… off and I’ve tried to tolerate it as best as I can until now. During the whole Oreimo thing he kept insisting that fiction and reality were separate and that it didn’t at all reflect any of the his views. In hindsight I probably should have just started avoiding him back then, but now with this Eromanga Sensei anime he’s really gone too far.”

This is the inception of incest. Can you imagine being the sister of an author who wrote a LN about an author being in love with his sister and writing a LN about a LN author being in love with his sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/an-episodic-breakdown-of-usagi-drop-episode-5-manga-mommy-meetup/
youtube.com/watch?v=Drg-gjY9FY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>animemaru

Article is fake, obviously, but is pretty funny.

>Tsukasa Fushimi later announced his next project, My Little Sister Can’t Be This Stubborn But She’ll Come Around to it Eventually, or GankoImo for short. The story will feature a light novel author who hasn’t been able to talk to his little sister in over half a year due to family disagreements. The protagonist has to win back his sister’s trust so that the two can promote little sister themed light novels across Japan.

This is what happens when you write imoutoshit.

Reap what you sow.

>This is the inception of incest. Can you imagine being the sister of an author who wrote a LN about an author being in love with his sister and writing a LN about a LN author being in love with his sister?
WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER
What if a brother-sister team made a documentary about Tsukasa Fushimi?

The fucked-up part is that this sounds like something he'd actually write.

>6 replies
>4 ips
Lot of samefagging here from OP.

This is going to be the next animu.
As the industry continues to spiral inwards upon itself.

Incest is degeneracy, cease immediately.

>animemaru
Fuck off.Reminder to sage and report

>linking to animemaru
Lurk more.

Fuck off spergs

is she his real imouto?
I'd bang her

Why there is no more crazy stories in Sup Forums like Nurse-kun, Exiled-kun,OHK and Ziploc-kun?

She's just being tsundere

This site is full of muh degeneracy normalfags now who would be disgusted by stuff like nurse-kun.

You first, autism-kun.

I dont find anything wrong with Nurse-kun,Ziploc and OHK.

Exiled-kun on the other hand...

If this is true, she's a bitch. Fiction and reality ARE different.

I read the whole story of ohk, ziploc and nurse-kun, but never heard of Exiled.
Any pastebin link?

Coplaying as the lanisters.

I'm afrad you wont find it cause the thread was deleted and only counted anons have the screenshots.
Also its not a story people like cause the guy was a fucking idiot and people are banned for telling the story.

its okay when women write stories where their self insert gets fucked by father figure though.

Is that the guy that got kicked out of his house for making a move on his sister?

>and people are banned for telling the story.
You cant be serious...

Father Daughter is different though.

its still incest tho.

yeah, janitors delete the whole thread whenever someone tells the story cause moralfags start their shitpost.
Also the guy is probably dead already

>My sister is just being tsundere
Based

This is clearly a fake story designed to get clicks. Don't believe a word of it unless you see the author in person talking about it.

>is she his real imouto?
I dont think so

Dunno how people in nipland reacted when Usagi-Drop ended, but threads in Sup Forums were fun as hell.

The truth is, people who don't get along with their sisters/brothers most likely will read/make something about incest. Doesn't mean they want such relationship IRL though, more like just to get along better.
But she should look at their relationship with him rather than cutting them off completely.

Must be a hell of a story if posts are deleted cause of it.

>Usagi-Drop
Technically she was his aunt.

Stuff gets deleted all the time just because it's not animu. No need to aggrandize the story.

>people actually believing this

Its sad how many newfags we have on this board.

Most of people who read Fushimi's stories have no sister and thinks taboo love is hot as fuck. They have no idea sisters(specially imoutos) are most of the time a pain in the ass.

Its how stupid the guy was and what his family did that bothers most of people here.

Yeah, but if that was true, we wouldnt know stuff like OHK, Nurse-kun and Ziploc-kun

Obvious that the article is fake because a Japanese families with more than one child exist only in fiction.

Nurse-kun story began on Sup Forums

you did not read the fucking manga or are you blind or just ragequitted the second half? cos the few last chapters it was _explicit_ said that she is not blood related to him, so she could persuade a relationship since He also never legally adopt her nor took his last name, he is just her guardian

Stop linking to Animenewsnetwork made up clickbait bullshit. If you want to talk about this shit do it in the comments on the article.

>animemaru
dude how do people not know that it's a fucking satirical website, think old "the onion" website

Fiction is inspired by reality

>Nurse-kun, Exiled-kun,OHK and Ziploc-kun?
What the heck are those?

Delet this

Think i know the others, can I get a TLDR for Nurse-kun?

This is fake news. get lost.

she's his half aunt? grandad fucked a carer then died. genetically she's about as close as a first cousin.

>What the heck are those?
People allegedly living the dream.

>posting The Weeb Onion

OHK and Nurse-kun are le epic stories in Sup Forums, being the first one an incest relationship going well and the last one a male nurse adopting an amputeed girl.
Ziploc-kun is the story of some user who wanted a relationship with his imouto, but she didnt have the se feelings tho they ended in good terms.

Dont know shit bout Exiled-kun.

>fake news that is actually true
Epic, simply epic.

And yet people still buy his shit writing

>Exiled-kun
>living the dream

The word you are looking for him is "nightmare"

It's just triggered normies, nothing new.

you just skimmed the damn thing then, since I dont want to make a wall of text check this instead if you really want to know thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/an-episodic-breakdown-of-usagi-drop-episode-5-manga-mommy-meetup/ but Grandpa never fucked Rin Mother, she was already pregant when she started working as a housemaid but she didnt wanted Rin and grandpa didnt liked that so she decided to "adopt" her as love her instead until her mother start to get a motherly feeling inside again

Advertisement is against the rules, mods.

It's OHB you retards.

Based sister

>Japan
>Multiple children

Thats how you know its fake

OHB-kun was the only one who actually got there.

>the sister of an author who wrote a LN about an author being in love with his sister and writing a LN about a LN author being in love with his sister?

It's basically the otaku equivalent of The Onion.

>implying Gankolmo isn't AOTS

>"nightmare"
I want to believe he found something to live for and detached from his family already for good.

I wish it was true. That guy wrote the same story two times, someone needs to stop him before he start writing a new series about an imouto secret otaku LN editor.

>all those newfags think this is real
sad Sup Forums is dead

How sad, and also real.

>that Dick's store article
That was fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=Drg-gjY9FY0

> My Little Sister Can’t Be This Stubborn But She’ll Come Around to it Eventually, or GankoImo for short.

>animu

that's the correct plural.

This is fake purely by the fact that no Japanese woman are that good looking

>He doesn't JAV

Fuck you.

He's probably dead already, a decade in exile'd kill anyone.

SHOULD'VE LET KURONEKO WIN, FAGGOT

DV-1166

Thank me later faggot.

How can living on your own kill you?

Was it the guy who fucked his cat and was shamed away into starting over in a new city?

And what about the one where the imouto dated a guy like her bro because she was into it and he wasn't but both the bro and bf stumbled on each other on a thread and worked out what her deal was? Is there a name for that one?

>another jav rape video
>s..she's actually having fun
>not F1 sounds

why jav cant be like this?

No, but cant remember all the details.

Exiled-kun was the user who one night, touched his 15 y/o sis when he was 18. The family found him redhanded and beat the shit out of him. He was forced to leave college and then exiled. Since then he had to live in a small town, working as a miner.

>yet another faggot fell for animemaru
This will never stop being amusing.

>Most of people who read Fushimi's stories have no sister
How do you know this?

tfw thought it was true at first until I read the comments lel

Japan has a 1.4 fertility rate user,

>Ziploc-kun
Holy shit that guy. Not only did he end on good terms with his sister, more than that, the childhood friend WON.

Souseki's The Miner anime when?

>the guy who fucked his cat
That was a good one, also the one about the guy whose life was changed because he had diarrhea at a friend's house and wiped his ass with the family bible.

>that spoiler
Wtf its not even a love story.

No wonder why its deleted. Its just the story of some mongoloid who fucked it up.

Its actually more than that. Its the story of some user who fucked it up and the user's family who made everything possible to stop him from redeem himself.

So, is Fushimi the Lewis Carroll of our generation?

Catfucker was a good story, and ended okay. Guy managed to live out of his car working construction until he bought his own house. Somebody actually recognized his story and told him that his family thought he died years ago to suicide and missed him, and the guy told him to let them keep thinking he was dead since he was over everything and had built a new life.

Explain further

>there will never be an anime anthology series about shitty 2ch/Sup Forums meme stories

I would actually buy the catfucker OVA.

Be happy that densha otoko got a movie and molester man got a manga. There's plenty of shit I've seen on Sup Forums that needs that kind of treatment.

Do we think Ziploc-kun was legit? Obviously he's really Japanese, and the story is believeable enough, but I can't shake the feeling that something's off with it.

Good, IRL molesters deserve that.

>Obviously he's really Japanese
Obviously he really isn't.

>Get him professional help
Fuck that, lets smash his face and break his arms till he's almost dead.
>Let him move on with his life
Fuck that, lets tell his close friends what he did so he has to move to another town.
>Let him say one last good bye to his dead father
Fuck that, lets find him and threat him to kill him if he dare to come back.

They should've at least let him say goodbye to his dead father. The guy probably believes he's beyond salvation at this point.

I thought he posted time-stamps and shit