HUH?

HUH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they want to push propaganda but only light skinned people can be likable. Depicting acrual niggers even in a positive light would just raise racism.

REMINDER THAT ACCELERATIONISM IS THE BEST WAY FORWARD

Blacks are very conscious of skin color and can be racist as Hell towards one another because of it.

The left eating their own.

im waiting for them to cast refugees
the ultimate virtue signaling

whites are dying out so they need new people to blame. light-skinned non-whites including blacks are going to be the next boogeyman

>implying the right doesn’t do the same

I'm gonna need a whole fucking lot of sauce on that gif

white people becoming extinct will end raci-

genetic purity spiraling

Search for it yourself virgin

:(

I'm white now, what the fuck?

I cannot wait to see the angry brown mob turn on the Jew that financed it.
Even if whites don't survive this phase of history I want the kikes to come down with us.

It's all because of that E-Celeb bullshit.

>light-skinned blacks are the new whites

Is this even for real anymore?

That is a sexdoll, btw.

>remove whites from your 'art'
>huzzah! now we can all be equals!
>immediately set up a caste system of differing shades of brown
>self identify that the lighter shades are more desirable then the darker shades
If this wasn't real, and was made up, it would get thrown out in the first rough draft as a concept that would be 'too dumb for the audience to believe'.

okay and

I LOVE BOOBIES

kek

>Blacks already starting to gang up on and blame "half-breeds" for everything

I want a black sex doll, just so I don't get AIDS from a real black woman.

IT'S NEVER ENOUGH

IT'S NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH

They call light skinned non-whites "white adjacent".

Really? You can't even tell!

Did everyone forget they were calling non-whites and women who agreed with whitey internalized racists and misogynists?

Lol Haiti 1804 all over again

>The year is 2160 and POTUS Jamal Ramirez has initiated nuclear war with Israel because he is tired of how many "white" people live there

What ever happened to good ol' term "Uncle Toms"?

It was only a matter of time before this happened. Like mentioned, there is a caste of sorts based on darkness. Although I wonder how long Shaun King will survive if he sticks his head out in public again.

Of course, it all comes down to the oppression olympics.

These people need the racism. Without some form of (((approved))) evil class boogieman to constantly hunt. These shitbags would have to find real work. And the only way I can type that with a straight face is that when I call the jew they play white when then talk shit and jew when they don't want to get hit. There is a clear and present double standard there.

Mixed-raced light-skinned nogs are the worst of the lot.
>Nog pappy split the scene
>Child blames everyone but him for his dereliction
>Establish their black legitimacy by being ultra militant
>Darkies still despise them

>They're not black enough!
There's no pleasing these people.

>when I call the jew they play white when then talk shit and jew when they don't want to get hit

Funny example of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

Yes you can. What real tit have you touched that acts like that

Even without the Jew niggers will discriminate if one nigger looks like mulatto and the other is dark AF. Just how they work.
>tfw you know Jews cause everything yet you’re in a denial phase

hush nigger they still haven't figured it out yet

Dojust google any video of sexdoll. There are like 2 types of material consistency, it’s not like real tits.
Dude was desperate for sauce. He can just look up any sex doll

That isn't human skin, man...

Let alone the way it deforms and regains form when pressed

niggers be so racist, they hate other niggers.

>what real tit have you touched
Come on now

If there is one thing in Brazil and in LatAm that is better than the US, it is the racial stratifications. The reason why whites are not going to lose power in those countries is because the "black" people are divided in so many different groups often hating and fighting each other. There is no "one drop rule".

This is definitely something that needs to be pushed in the US. This will splinter the black opposition.

Salon's a meme now

Because pure white women (or mixed-race with dominant white features) are more attractive. This is common knowledge amongst all races - Asians, Arabs, Africans - that pure-bred white women are the most attractive.

Even the most inbred white trailer trash is likely to be more attractive than pure African.

Where tf do you think this social engineering is heading to !?

White christian America of the 60s?
Lul

Evrytime I see an ad it's some groid selling me shit in german and these companies aren't even international.

I noticed the trend of high yellow women paired with dark niggers in Hollywood way back in the early aughts. It ain't no joke, but it's not whites who demand the light nuggy girls, it's the dark-ass moon cricket bulls who want the halfricans.

>that Jew's face when Freeman flips it back on him
>"Woah there nigger, I thought you were one of ours!"

As a 1/8 (best estimate) Jew myself, I fucking hate kikes now. My father and uncle didn't even know they were at all Jewish till my grandmother got an ancestry/lineage thing done, back in my early 20s. She was raised Irish Catholic, iirc, but was more Southern Baptist/non-denominational for as long as any of their kids were alive.
Seriously, if they have that Jewish identity thing going on, rather than not giving a flying fuck, gas 'em.

>do you want a jewish history month?
NO, noo NOO
my sides

quads of truth

This is how we win and it was right in front of us.

This shit has been going on since slave-owners were fucking their slaves and letting the children serve in the house. Why would you say something without thinking?

> Shilling unironically evil (((energy drink)))
user know not what do

the only brown thing about her is her skin and hair, are nigger genes as weak as their intellects?

I TOLD YOU ABOUT IDPOL, BRO. I TOLD YOU, DAWG.