I still can't get over this tweet

I still can't get over this tweet.
I mean, he literally NAMED A JEW.
But at the same time, he clearly isn't some NatSoc in disguise.
So what was the point? You don't say things like that by accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a massive jew shill and is offended by the chosen hiding their glorious heritage

Calling out a phony persona. Name shaming them? Where do you think Leibowitz's lackeys came up with the Drumph thing?
Trump created Drumph by planting the seed in the daily show's collective mind.

Trump is the Tay AI come to life.

How to get free advertising: trigger the group of (((people))) that own msm. It's not rocket science, and they certainly aren't difficult demographic to trigger.

Trump's father was a pretty fervent anti-semite. Trump spent decades in NYC real estate and saw the towers fall. What the fuck do you think Trump is?

the point was to call out john stewart as decietful. noone pointed out his fake hair.

The Drumpf thing is possibly the most ridiculous and ineffective Demorat attack I've ever witnessed.

He is being pressured by (((them)))
This is his way of firing back

Also checked

Two eleven checked.
I agree, all these ZIO faggos spamming Trump is bullshite. Any true White man knows of the evil kikes.

And to me it seems that they were piggybacking off of this tweet from 2013.
I can just see them all sitting in a meeting room trying to come up with a line of attack while scrolling through his twitter feed.

b-but that's two towers to rebuild!
He should thank them!

His daughter converted to Judaism and is fucking the most jewy dude ever. He's also the most Pro Israel President in US history

Well everyone hates what he likes so now everyone hates Israel

this. wtf?

They literally said on John Oliver's show that they got the idea from the tweet.

Never seen it. That faggot irritates the fuck out of me.

I share Trump tweets to weed the weak off my jewbook page. Saves me the trouble.

its the same thing as outing a jew. they will recoil in horror if you find out they changed their name to something that is easier to trick the goyim. that's their entire reason for existing, tricking the goyim.

He was literally just shitposting.

I wake up in the morning and feel shame about my posts. He wakes up and embraces them.
>This is what separates us from greatness.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank

Another famous Jew had the last name Lejbowicz ; Jacob Frank the Jewish Messiah and person who directed Adam Weisaupt to create the Illuminati. Look up Sabbatean Frankish and see.....

don't think he's shilling
he's playing
he's played everyone so far, if you haven't been paying attention
you don't think he can mold the minds of jared, mnuchin, and stephen
i think ivanka is playing them, too