What was the fucking point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SBO01JY4aQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
youtube.com/watch?v=sjN17g_VpBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Battlefield 1 was a sick game.

To kill millions of the best European men and pave the way for (((their))) plans to eradicate whites.

To appease the bankers, goy

How were Jews involved in WW1 exactly?

Europeans had thousands of wars so what was one more, what they didn’t know was war...post gas and bio weapons really sucks.

attrition research

French and English paranoid Germanaphobia because god forbid Europeans other than themselves have an empire.

To weaken Europe for a Communist takeover.

They're always involved in every way

Germany did a way better job in the sequel

So Swedish game developers could 100 years later revise history and make it seem like pic related were the average heroic European soldiers.

To displace England as the primary influence over Europe.
It was supposed to be the war to end all wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SBO01JY4aQ

.....woah

World war 1 was the most stupid of wars, the UK and France had nothing to do with the Conflict of Austria Hungary and Serbia. It should been the Ruskis fighting Austria Hungary and the Germs.

Punish britain's manufacturing competitor.

((()))

>It should been the Ruskis fighting Austria Hungary and the Germs.

The whole "Protector of Slavs" was some weird autistic justification by Nicky. Should've just been another Balkan war

Was it worth it to see the ottoman empire broken up? I don't know.

The fucking Woods of Ypres. Wish there was a before/after picture of this. That forest was turned to toothpicks.

lmaoooo

It's alright. I like that he gives just as much time to Transoxiana and Africa as he does to the trench deadlock. It's worse than just reading a wiki article about the topic but it's well presented enough.

Imagine being some poor sod hit with a shell. That's how most of the lads went

It was full of jew-naming before they closed it. Basically any time propaganda or industry is discussed the comments are cancelled after a couple days.

It was primarily driven by advancing communications tech, the age was coming where it would be possible for the jews to control populations from within their own homes rather than with top down monarchies, which had been the method since Napolean btfo the old system.
It was also to accelerate the rise of Communism, put the men of Europe through complete hell long enough to rise up against their old regimes, which they conveniently had a nice replacement for.

I dont know if its just an urban myth or not but I was brought up being told that before WW1 the average height for men in Scotland was 2inchs taller than it was after the war, its plausible given the figures. They made up 1/10th of the UK population, 1/3rd of the armed forces on the fronts and died almost double the rate as everyone else, of a population of 2.4million men, 550,000 enlisted and between 120-150k died.

2 niggers on the british forces
2 nigger on the german forces
1 nigger on the american forces
0 niggers on the italian forces
0 niggers on the austrian forces
0 niggers on the soviet or imperial russian forces
2 niggers on the royal marines (new dlc)

They started a revolution in Germany to install a jewish Bolshevik marxist regime, just like they did in russia. Jews are responsible for both world wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Also the turkish empire has no nigs

>Jews are responsible for both world wars.

The Mountain Jews are for the first

Balfour Declaration

Imagine being one of the poor sods who was far enough away from the shell to survive the initial blast only to be impaled with hundreds of splinters, only to bleed out slowly in a mire of shit, blood, piss, and bile. There are stories of going to battle on a dry day and having the ground turn to slick mud beneath their feet from the sheer amount of bodily fluids spilled. Those men went through absolute, unadulterated hell.

Protector of the Faith was common before Nicholas and a bunch of Russian rulers assumed themselves to be certainly nothing new.

Rothschilds / Jewish bankers funded both sides, intended to install Marxists into Germany and Russia. Successful in Russia, tried in Germany..

Isn't the US campaign the "Harlem Hellfighters" aka the we wuz battalion

You forgot the French

Eliminating "Alpha" or "K type" males.
Like I said with the case of the Great Northern War. Sweden had about 1.4M inhabitants back in 1700 at the start of it, by 1721 about 25.000 swedes had died in combat only, not counting maimed, died of famine and disease.
The enormous lose of male lives may be the answer to Swedish cuck behavior. I mean they still got brilliant minds and accomplishments in science (Nobel) but they lacked any military power to this very day.

Millions of Alphas died in WW1, and we all know that, let's say, in an town of 1000 people:
>400 are men
>600 are women
>let's say a 30/30/30 in Kids, Young and Elder
>From the about 150-200 young men that can fight, maybe 20% or 10% are alphas, just like we see now in our society
If you kill 20 of their men, that is 5% of their male population. But how many of the Alphas are those? maybe the battle was so cruel (like the GNW was) that only Alphas make it even possible to happen. They went in first line, in the vanguard and took the heavy toll.

I think you get my point. Pic related may still explain why Paraguay is such a shithole even tho they have more than enough resources.

>apocalyptic religious fanaticism
leading to
>perpetual human sacrifice

and this

>A little later, we passed the spot that had been hit. The casualties had already been removed. Bloody scraps of doth and flesh had been left on bushes around the crater - a strange and dreadful sight that put me in mind of the butcher-bird that spikes its prey on thorn bushes.

>Troops were advancing at the double along the Grande Tranchee. Casualties huddled by the roadside, whimpering for water, prisoners carrying stretchers came panting back, limbers
clattered through fire at a gallop. On either side, shells spattered the soft ground, heavy boughs came crashing down. A dead horse lay across the middle of the path, with giant wounds, its steaming entrails beside it. In among the great, bloody scenes there was a wild, unsuspected hilarity. A.bearded reservist leaned against a
tree: 'On you go now, boys, Frenchie's on the run!'

>We entered the battle-tramped realm of the infantryman. The area round the jumping-off position had been deforested by
shells. In the ripped-up no man's land lay the victims of the attack, still facing the enemy; their grey tunics barely stood out from the ground. A giant form with red, blood-spattered beard
stared fixedly at the sky, his fingers clutching the spongy ground. A young man tossed in a shell-crater, his features already yellow
with his impending death. He seemed not to want to be looked at; he gave us a cross shrug and pulled his coat over his head, and
lay still

Frustrating that all these guys killed each other for nothing

Damn shame, only for it to happen once again to a whole new generation of young men

Well, my Jew grandpa fought for Germany in a Uboat. A few years later the Germans killed his family and he barely escaped.

this post btfos nazi larpers

Rich men declaring wars to make themselves richer. Funny how they never fight.
Next war, let the rich and women fight it.

guess he should have thought twice about supporting a subversive ethno-cult that likes to bite the hands that feed it.

What's funny is that when accusations that the Jews in Germany lacked patriotism and the such a census was conducted to figure out their representation in WW1. The Census showed they were actually over represented in proportion to their population, the report was suppressed

There was the Anglo-Japanese Alliance at the time.
Therefore Japan fought against Germany in China and Pathetic Ocean.
And Japan send battleships to Europe for supporting Britain.

So, your grandpa would have been in his early 20s in 1916. It's 100 years later now.
>Found our 80-year-old user.

jewish lies detected.. jews always play both sides against the middle. no shit some kikes in germany claimed allegiance to the German Empire. IF Germany won they could use it to their advantage, if not, they can easily bail out to the other side where their kike cousins across the pond will help them.

They play both sides against the middle, are never genuine in their alliances or friendships, and are all too happy to reap the benefits of crooked kike conspiracies even they publicly object to it.

lel, you Koreans are cultureless fucks, but I have to give you credit on this one.

Pacific Ocean

I must study English more...

fuck off Davido-kun, how is that ESL job going? Or are you one of those jarheads the locals want out?

Dead goys and kike power consolidation

Zionism had already been a movement for decades
>Unleashed war to weaken all the imperial powers.
>Play both sides to extend power no matter the outcome.
>Ottoman Turks lose the Holy Land.
>UK, which was much more under control of the Rothschilds than the Ottomans, easier to manipulate to establish Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

hitler couldn't stop himself from killing millions of fucking people

fuck whtie supremacy capitalism

>"Ambulancemen!" We had our first fatality. A shrapnel ball had ripped through rifleman Stolter's carotid artery. Three packets of lint were sodden with blood in no time. In a matter of seconds he had bled to death.
>Next to us a couple of ordnance pieces wer loosed off shells, drawing more fire down on us from the enemy. An artillery lieutenant, who was in the vanguard, looking for wounded, was thrown to the ground by a column of steam that spurted in front of him . . .
>The way now led into an endless communication trench along which the French had dropped their packs as they ran. Approaching the village of Les Eparges, without having any troops in front of us, we were forced to hew defensive positions in solid rock . . .
>Through a stuttering swathe of machine gun fire, we plunged back into our communication trench, and moved to a position on the edge of the wood previously held by the French.
>A sweetish smell and a bundle hanging in the wire caught my attention. In the rising mist, I leaped out of the trench and found a shrunken French corpse. Flesh like mouldering fish gleamed greenishly through splits in the shredded uniform.
>Turning round, I took a step back in horror: next to me a figure was crouched against a tree. It still had gleaming French leather harness, and on its back was a fully packed haversack, topped by a round mess-tin. Empty eye sockets and a few strands of hair on the bluish-black skull indicated the man was not among the living.
>There was another sitting down, slumped forward towards his feet as though he had just collapsed. All around were dozens more, rotted, dried, stiffened to mummies, frozen in an eerie dance of death.
>The French must have spent months in the proximity of their fallen comrades, without burying them.

>commie flag
>illiterate
>retard

This. even though the automatic weapons were way to advanced for average soldiers for the time.

I swear you moron gives Jews way too much credit.

Why are you avatarfagging?

>what was one more
>10 thousand men dying for a hill every week.

I think it's a bit intellectually lazy to boil down the nuance and intricacies of WW1 as just da joooos

>the UK and France had nothing to do with the Conflict of Austria Hungary and Serbia. It should been the Ruskis fighting Austria Hungary and the Germs.

And that's where the tripple alliance comes in, UK, France, and Russia as a counter to Germany and Autro-Hungary etc

Whichever way it would have swing it would inevitably lead to World War, there were complex alliances and treaties at play

But in hindsight, from todays perspectve a total fucking waste, it's tragic

Germany wanted Ukraine, that was the point
retard Brits, Frogs and Italians got involved for no good reason

You'll no doubt be surprised to find out the UK's involvement was decided in an afternoon at Chequers by fewer than a dozen men, including the prime minister and that vote was not unanimous.

If that unofficial vote had gone the other way France might have been crushed in two years, as Russia was in two and a half, and about a million British lives spared.

so hitler didn't invade poland adn start the war

buddy go back to history class fcuking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=sjN17g_VpBE

Topic discussed
>WWI
Commie arrives
>Writes about WWII
>Tells others to go to history class