Dragon Ball Super

Portals and suffering

Who would have thought killing an immortal god would be so hard?

>use portal with left hand
>right hand hit
yeah sure

Are you trolling user?

I can't tell because I am autistic, so you need to explain it to me.

Make fists with both hands and examine them from the angles show in the panels. Zamasu sticks his left hand into the portal, but his right one comes out.

shown*

If you can move an object across space why wouldn't you be able to change the side? Why would moving through space be weirder than that?
Is it that thing about suspension of disbelief where the impossible is more believe than the improbable?

Why can't you just admit that Toyo fucked up? It's not a big deal. By coming up with excuses you make Toyo fans look worse and perpetuate the shitposting for and against Toyo.

i think the thing about it is that when you introduce a new kind of "impossible" mechanic in a piece of fiction it's expected to behave in a logically parsimonious manner, i.e. no more new rules than necessary, and to flatter the reader's intuition when it comes to everyday experiences (in this case translations in space). whether something is possible isn't really the issue so much as whether something is elegantly impossible or jarringly impossible.

Think about it this way; If you were to rip your arm out of your body you could easily make the thumb look towards you, same way a portal doesn't really need to me direct hole that go one way and the other, since .

I mean, it could easily be that Toyo meant to do it the other way, but it's not at all possible, ridiculous, necessary, for that to be a right arm when it's not currently working within the limitation needed to prove it a right arm by the evidence of the thumb alone. Same way you could get a thumb looking up through a portal and get a thumb down , because It really doesn't need to be looking the same way as there is no limit to the way it could move. I don't see why It should be a problem, or something worth noting. That's all.

That I can agree with, simply put it needs to make sense within context. My point on the arm thing was more about how it's hardly really impossible, nor do I thought it important enough, but I might had underestimated that detail.

>need to me direct hole that go one way and the other, since .

Shit, I was halfway writing that while reading something else, It came out really weird. I need to start proof reading stuff

Shit's weird.

So Toyotaro has never been a professional manga artist before? Like his entire career has been trying to copy Toriyama's style?

Reminder.

cuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshillcuckshill

Daily reminder that they have the same age.

I will have you know that I am a male majoring in womens studies right now. Men are the problem, it is a hard pill to swallow. I know. But one needs to accept that what the feminist say is correct. I believe that women are superior. AS a wise man once said, "it is foolish for women to pretend they are equall to men. they are and always will be superior". I have watched many documentary's about the plight of women in this country. I am that liberal in class. I pride myself in it. I regulary browse r/shitredditsays .
I hate toriyama or his shit use of women. I have always thought dragon ball to be a sexist series with a sexist creator.
Fuck off and d go kill your sexist self who only thinks as women as objects to fap to

Who took care of them when they were babies?

What'd I miss from last thread, boys?

Mio?!

kill yourself

They were probably living in an orphanage.

will tien do anything during the tournament or will he just job to jiren in the first minute?

Here's that sketch for the guy that requested it... Didn't turn out too good lol

Toyocucks damage controlling asual

worst girl

That head is too big user

> It's not necessarily an inconsistent scene at all because we don't know how much time the fusion have
I was arguing against the remaining time because you were pretending that you know how many minutes are left.

What i'm saying is that, even though he tortured them at the beginning because he wasn't aware of the time limit, now that he was almost killed by them, now that he's aware of the time limit, he's still doing the same shit

>Which means nothing because we don't know how many time he have.
The point is that he's losing times, how could he know about his minutes left when he wasn't even aware of his time limits

>Are you even trying? Gohan was the only one remotely close to Cell's power so if Cell didn't tried to kill Gohan as soon he arrived Earth, he was playing, it doesn't matter if he killed other people, he was playing.
Hahahaha, he wanted to fight Gohan to kill him, then he tried to kill Vegeta because vegeta went for him directly.

Cell can sense energy, he know that he can't kill gohan easily.

Did you forget that Cell decided to launch a kamehameha when Gohan was weakened enough, with the goal to kill him?

>And he was still playing with them
His strenght isn't time limited and he wasn't almost killed by them.
He killed dende because he was afraid of zenkai, nice try

>Not an argument, he still played a lot. Why not go bulky or destroy Namek (or Namek's core) before?
But he tried but was afraid to create an explosion too strong which could have killed him.

That's why he didn't try to launch a new attack against namek's core and rather waiting for it to explode itself.

This way, the explosion might not be strong enough to kill him, goku could have then died in space

It's the thought that counts. Thanks drawanon!

Why didn't Goku suggest Yamcha as the island caretaker? The kids need an adult watching over them

>I fused with Black because Goku and Vegeta were a threat to me
>Vegeto told me that my fusion is time limited
>Shit I must kill my enemies as fast as possible
>What should I do?
>Why not playing again with base goku and base vegeta, they seems to be tougher when they are not using SSB
>Why not letting my enemies getting healed by a guy I should have killed minutes ago

Hey guys, Broly here. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Marisa.

Is this official art?

Yes.

Still doing requests

>your only argument is that villains who are (at that part of the story) invincible don't play with their enemies after having bad times with them

Piccolo Daimao didn't you fucking piece of shit.

Fucking newfags who never read DB

yamamuro should be shot

Wow Broly! You really calmed down and turned into a stand up guy since you started dating!

No. It's been debunked.

I like that Manga Black.

Thanks
Just found my pencil so time to do some good shit brb

>finally master the form now

How and why?

>also Vegeta is worse than Goku as usual
Goku and Vegeta are supposed to be close in term of strenght in the manga.

I though toyocucks cared about consistency, weird

when did black have those chin horns?
I still can't get over how shit he is

She really brings out the best in me.

Thank you, user! You're such a sweetheart!

Daily reminder that Super ruined best girl.

>Leddit, who are usually toyocucks hate now the actual chapter
>Nips, who made fun of the HOMAGES from the previous chapter, now hate the actual one
>Only a few toyocucks actually defend it

he is going to do a kikohu to throw away a bunch of nobodies before losing because he was to focused on killing the nobodies.

Daily reminder that you have shit taste.

How about Hit making donuts?

Why does this future trucks have blue hair when future trucks during cell had purple hair?

I'm enjoying it right now:

Their delusion is so good to see

reminder Super is shit and as bad a GT at this point, Toyofags and Toeicucks are both deluded and that DBZ ended in namek

These are Dokkan card arts

He got older and his weird genes smoothed out as his hair color faded from its lavender shade into a more gentle Bulma-blue, before it'll gray over the decades.

What was the homage this chapter?

I'll try

We don't care what Reddit thinks

>searching "android 8" is slowly going to stop having eighter be on the first page of results
it hurts

Even an random user made the manga much much much better by just changing somes lines

I was talking about the 3 HOMAGES from the previous chapter, the nips made fun of it.

Now they shit on the leaks itself

>West Black will never hold down both Mai and Trunks as she savages them both and forces them to hold hands and look each other in the eye as they're violated

Is that Lila Black?

>Goku and Vegeta are the first ones to get thrown out
>The strongest one of them is now Frieza

You didn't say that when they sucked toyo's cock month ago.

Now since chapter 23, they are dissapointed, same thing for the nips.

Have an update of that user.
I'm curious too. I want to save it if it is.

Thanks a lot user

Have a funny pic

god dammit

I'd be so into Lila and Goku just getting REALLY into pushing and testing each other and loving it

How do we achieive peace between thos who like faulconer and those who don't? Why argue?
Why not live with the fact that not everyone thinks like you and that that is okay

>You didn't say that when they sucked toyo's cock month ago.

Just because I prefer the manga doesn't mean I suck Toyo's dick. The anime was shit for a long time, still is desu

frieza better become a recurring character

I love Krillin!

Who?

He's doomed to it, now. He'll become calm and peaceful. He'll fall, just like the rest.

I wish I was an innocent kid again

The manga is getting shittier and shittier as the chapters come out.

Actually, I didn't hated champa's arc in the manga, the beggining of black's arc was also good.

But now, it's shit

I love Goku!

I like HFIL desu

Here
Yeah

he doesn't have to become a good guy, he just has to stop wanting to kill everything

i meant to quote thanks

...this is a weird weird alt timeline.

Best female Kaioshin coming through

>he doesn't have to become a good guy, he just has to stop wanting to kill everything

Well, yeah. That's what I said. Like that's all you need. Just drop the murderous intent and boom you're on Team Goku, where you always win.

I love both version but no one care about what you think you fucking furry

A reminder Goku Black is Future Goten.

Who the fuck is that supposed to be? Goku?

noice

It... no. It can't be. He has a portara on. So does 18. And he's God. Like what the FUCK is this timeline even

Who else would it be?

>tfw you have to call your best friend to satisfy your wife

>ust drop the murderous intent and boom you're on Team Goku, where you always win.
Well Vegeta hasn't really been winning much after joining team Goku, in fact he's become the designated Jobber.

Senor Tablos.

It's the team that wins, who gives a shit about the individuals. You're on Team Goku guess what *you get to have a future*

>How and why?
Are you trolling? It's the same retarded question that you guys asked with Vegeta's training. If he needs time until being able to do it, he will do so only when enough time has passed.
It was not enough at the beginning of arc but it's at the end, what's wrong with it?

>They're supposed to be close in strength in the manga
strenght =/= ability
Goku being a genius while Vegeta spends his time in forcing trainings isn't new. Goku masters SSB by himself, while Vegeta needs to train to come across SSB's cooldown because he's still far from master the form.

I have many questions

Delet this

I hate Goku!

No man this is like some weird weird Black variant. Zamasu using Goku and 18's bodies?

jesus fuck what would that even be for a fusion