#releasethememo being promoted mainly by Russian bots

And Sup Forums is falling for it!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-war-against-freedom-of-expression-russia-sanctions-and-the-coming-crackdown-on-americans-and-the-non-mainstream-media/5602569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care if it's being promoted by fucking ISIS. The memo is ours, not theirs, and if it proves wrongdoing in Obama's administration it needs to be released.

>bots...and trolls
the fucking audacity of these people

Alliance For Securing Democracy, headed by Laura Rosenberger of The Obama Show

>everyone is Russia

This has never worked for them

flag

also "Content is not necessarily produced or created by Russian government" ...

>bot defined as an account that posts more than 50 times a day

retard

(((they))) must be really shit scared to try and spin Trump’s supporters as “Russian shills” #releasethememo

Fpbp

HOW DARE THOSE BOTS DEMAND GOVERNMENT TRANSPARANCY! WE WERE FOOLED!

Can't wait to start hammering these worthless leaf children in the head with anything I can get my fucking hands on, the flag will be all red for some time until the infection is removed

(((They))) are absolutely terrified.

>leaf children
Nigga wut

hur dur anything that might help trump is a russian bot

>(you) dont conform to orwellian PC language blue check stooges=troll account.

Trip of

lol

>Bill Kristol's website posted some graphs and i'm supposed to give a shit

Liberals don't understand how a republic works. Thanks for trying though man, keep up the good work.

OP is a foreigner literally telling us not to look at the Memo because foreigners want us to look at the Memo.
STOP TRYING TO INFLUENCE US CANADA!!!

we are not russian bots
nigger

We're the russian bots now

>shills think that russia being for something will do anything other than make it seem more appealing to Sup Forums
>shills think we drink the same jewish kool aid about muh ebil russia as they do
You fags really don't know anything about this place, do you?

Can we get a chart of all the foreigners from each country who use social media to talk about American politics?

>declare everyone who disagrees with their narritive a russian bot
>See! Everyone who disagrees with us is a russian bot!

If you want to know what the left is doing then listen to what they're accusing you of... why do you think #TrumpShutdown is trending?

Lame attempt
>1,000,000+ retweet
>funds some russian bots w/2000
>Seee!
>Russia
>Russia
>Russia

sage

I've been called a Russian bot multiple times on social media, fuck off

((leaf))

>believe the memo points to POTUS/Russia collusion
>blame russian bots for the trend
You fucking people disgust me.
Sage.

I like.

What happened to the last releasethememo discussion? It had over 9000 posts. Maybe somebody, or some group, does not want this to be discussed? Why?

They are bold, but they are coarse and sloppy.

The goya beans know.

WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

Bleep bleep bloop

Interesting that you ask, Hans...
The German Marshall Fund has less to do with Germany these days than it did when founded after WWII as a show of appreciation for the US Marshall Fund. These days it’s mostly funded by the US government, allied governments (especially in the Russia-hating Baltics), neocon grant-making foundations, and the military-industrial complex.
“Alliance for Securing Democracy” has launched something called “Hamilton 68: A New Tool to Track Russian Disinformation on Twitter.”

... monitors 600 Twitter accounts the German Marshall Fund claims are “accounts that are involved in promoting Russian influence and disinformation goals.” Which accounts are monitor?
It won’t tell us. How does it choose which ones to monitor? It won’t tell us.

How ironic that something called the German Marshall Fund is bringing Stasi-like tactics to silence alternative media and opinions in the United States!

So what does the “Hamilton 68” project do? In its own words it firstly “shows tweets from official Russian propaganda outlets in English, and a short post discussing the themes of the day. This is Russia’s overt messaging.”
But it goes further than that. It tracks and stores information about others who have no connection to Russia but who “on their own initiative reliably repeat and amplify Russian themes.”
This is what the German Marshall Fund calls a “network” of second tier disinformation distributors.
What does this “network” of people with no connection to Russia but who amplify Russian “themes” do?
It “reflects Russian messaging priorities, but that does not mean every name or link you see on the dashboard is pro-Russian.
The network sometimes amplifies stories that Russia likes, or people with like-minded views but no formal connection to Russia.”
So, according to the self-proclaimed alliance for securing democracy you might not even know it when you are pushing Russian state propaganda!

dudes I am pretty sure that "russian bots" is just "Sup Forums"

The memo will be released and they have that Watergate movie in theaters. Pure pottery

Cheers, bruv

Do NOT reply to shills. Source in OP is comes from former cia spooks and shareblue. Read the disclaimer in OP, place sage in options, drop a redpill and move on.

globalresearch.ca/the-war-against-freedom-of-expression-russia-sanctions-and-the-coming-crackdown-on-americans-and-the-non-mainstream-media/5602569

This is what the German Marshall Fund calls a “network” of second tier disinformation distributors.

It “reflects Russian messaging priorities, but that does not mean every name or link you see on the dashboard is pro-Russian.
The network sometimes amplifies stories that Russia likes, or people with like-minded views but no formal connection to Russia.”
So, according to the self-proclaimed alliance for securing democracy you might not even know it when you are pushing Russian state propaganda!

They are using US and other government money in an effort to eliminate any news organization or individual who deviates from the official neocon foreign policy line on Russia, Syria, Ukraine, etc.
They are trying to eliminate any information that challenges the neocon line. To criminalize it.

they admit that they are seeking to silence alternative viewpoints:
>Our objective in providing this dashboard is to help ordinary people, journalists, and other analysts identify Russian messaging themes and detect active disinformation or attack campaigns as soon as they begin.
Exposing these messages will make information consumers more resilient and reduce the effectiveness of Russia’s attempts to influence Americans’ thinking, and deter this activity in the future by making it less effective.

The very Soviet-sounding “Alliance for Securing Democracy” project description ends with a suitably authoritarian warning, ripped from the pages of 1984, Darkness at Noon, or Erich Honecker‘s “how-to” guide:
"We are not telling you what to think, but we believe you should know when someone is trying to manipulate you. What you do with that information is up to you.
Chilling, no? And much of it is being done with your money by your government and in your name.

>everything we disagree with is promoted by bots

what else is new?

>1 post by this ID

RUSSIA RUSSIA MY RUSSIA FUCKIN MY RUSSIA RUSSIA FUCKING RUSSIA MY RUSSIA FUCKIN RUSSIA

The majority of Sup Forums is Russian bots.

>googled alliance for securing democracy
>see "about" section
>In 2016, American democracy came under unprecedented attack.
>The government of the Russian Federation attempted to weaken the pillars of our democracy and undermine faith and confidence in our society’s most fundamental right — the ability to choose our own leaders.
bla bla bla, just another faggot leftist group throwing hissy fit over trump.
we will hang them all niggers when the time comes. these subhumans will be dead by the end of it all.

>says Democrat funded ugly ass shill website
S A G E
A
G
E

So the Russian Bot army is undermining America by retweeting Congressmen.

Truly a diabolical plan.

Bot #1159-0001-16 reporting in

Master, you called?

I take it if someone ever liked, retweeted or responded to anyone from russia or someone who did the same to a russian is now a russian bot.

By their own described metric, anyone that questions government policies is a bot. Like Alex Jones, you're a bot. Don't believe the lies of the DNC, you're a bot.

>bots...and trolls
and sexists mysogynists nazis racists homophobe pedofileophobe islamaphobe cuckaphobe

lets face it, when they are down to saying that people that dont agree with them are now russian twitter posting automatons, they have lost what little influence they have, and their constant bullshit is waking people up as good as any memes ive seen

Here we go again!

Why would Russia do this? They have T-I-G-E-R-S

The fucking nerve of these "Democracy" organizations blatantly subverting Democracy. Like pure opposite world, makes me feel like I'm going crazy mang.

Sounds legit, nigger. I am scared as shit of broke drunk orthodox christians that want to collude with very stable cripples. I just hope they dont try to spread their communi...I mean constitutional republicanism in usa cause muh democracy. Wait, why? Are we supposed to resist?

>bots are responsible for ~1% of the leading /rending hashtag
hurr durr muh russian hackaaaas!

Do russian bots fill up voicemail too? Cause I called a bunch of pieces of shit (congressmen) late last night (asking them to shut it down) and most of their vm boxes were full.

>1 post by this ID
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Did Doc Scarborough tell you what a psychopath Putin is after informing you of his diagnosis of Trump?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian bot

Democrats are pathetic.

Oh, shut up.

Leftards committed crimes. Release the info and let's get this over with.

>been seeing #releasethememo all day
>wasn't aware of the memo story until a little while ago
>was asking myself, "But I thought that family was already free, and he's not really that emo" multiple times
>mfw

Then why don't you release it yourselves?

>Because it's literally nothing

Oh I remember. And I will never forgive.

-it's ok to be a bot