TOP KEK

I present to you, straight from the Tucker Carlson Tonight, the winner of the special olympics!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVs4poDO8uM
youtu.be/MlspWk2wydM?t=7m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwmZH7Iwi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the bigger news from tonight is that Don Jr. is completely redpilled at this point.

the ovens are nowhere near hot enough for that thing...

great link op, you fucking homo

That thing is mega bait

We already knew that

What did he say?

He had a tone of visceral anger about the way the Democrats were speaking about his family. More than I've ever heard before. Almost sounded like he was choking on anger. I've heard him speak plenty of times the last two years, and this had a different tone.
He's the second interview on Tucker tonight
youtu.be/YVs4poDO8uM

*she

they have NO shame

OH NONONONO

His name Rebecca.

He's been red-pilled his entire life, bro.

This is what peak Jew look like

>*she
not sure if it's completely fucking with carlson...

youtu.be/MlspWk2wydM?t=7m13s

>whites are encouraged to act as tho any participation in identity politics is automatically hitler
>this guy on tucker

Jew's are Saturn worshipers.

>every politician he interviews has some spanish accent
What the fuck is this real?

What the fuck is ((((s)he))) wearing?

They're 30% of the population. Are you some kind of racist?

It's a niqb'aya'mulka. Traditional dress for gender fluid persons of diverse heritage.
>shitlord

Sounds breddy gay tbqh

I wasn't before but this DACA thing has unfolded over the past year to make me very, very racist

It's incredibly gay
Everyone has their breaking point that makes them racist. I had mine, you had yours. If they'd just stop pushing the boundaries it would be okay. I don't blanket hate the individual, but the group does everything it can to engender hate.

I swear I thought it was a man!

Don is fed up. Totally cynical. Not surprising given what was done to him. But interesting nonetheless.

oh my god

you cant be serious

no

this is too obvious. i didnt believe the jew memes i thought it was a joke. here we are: a gay jewish mexican soyboy

California is in rebellion from the US. Rolling: civil war in 3 months.

That's pretty much what I got from it. 2018 is going to be the Trumps with their gloves off, if you can imagine that.

Is that a background character from an America Chavez comic?

4 months?

here's one with the dyke's name

Matt Lesko did it better

He kept saying there was gonna be a civil war Kek

either way, not soon enough.

For fucks sake can someone post a link to whatever shitshow this is?

I'll give you a link, what shitshow are you talking about?
Is this it?

That's it, if you're talking about OP. First interview, don't skip around.

Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwwmZH7Iwi8

It's weird. I didn't hate her as much as I expected to. She seemed far more chilled out and reasonable than the average liberal.
Her point:
>the prosecution statement was regarding employers who are employing illegal workers and then exploiting them with the threat of reporting them to ICE
Tucker:
>but they'd be obeying federal law by reporting! (over and over again).

I would certainly go after employers who knew they had illegal workers and didn't report them, and only did so once the workers pissed them off or something.

In general, though, fuck California.

Tucker made some good points about states saying fuck federal law and all she did was smirk a shit eating grin and repeat coached talking points, literally saying "we don't want our illegals to be hassled." She pulled out a fuckin bible to quote lines about some religion she doesn't even practice. Fuck her. If it's brown flush it down, kill em all.

You missed his huge attacks. Tucker is great at the sneaky insult. Watch the interview and listen for "like your donors" and his last comment to "her"

I heard the attacks but the republic literally dissolving over illegal bean munchers is the point I would like to drive home

He's been hitting it hard all week. Love Tucker. If you haven't seen his shows this week, besides this one, watch them.

are there ovens hot enough for demons?