Finland

surrounded by cancerous shit-tier "countries", still best

why do people hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n149YiSrrno
youtube.com/watch?v=8gFGageVG5U
deseretnews.com/top/2519/13/Finland-15-nations-with-the-highest-gun-ownership.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenerbe#Karelia
salakirjat.net
youtube.com/watch?v=1F-V9Foi-bg
youtube.com/watch?v=9w5M1__yNM4
youtube.com/watch?v=GlbbdqAZ7qY
youtube.com/watch?v=vYbNmHk5jnA&list=PL9B734873500F7AA2
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Xl9tBWt54
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're jealous of your happa DNA.

Nobody cares about you cold finn sbardös

You're fucking Italian

god damn

Tragically we matter a little more

Every Polish intellectual got their shit pushed in during the katyn forest massacre. Whats leftover is basically shit-tier jews and russian rape babies.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity"

Sure, if you want to identify as a shit-tier joke of a country and be proud of it, be my quest. Just don't come into my bread spreading your heresy.

velcome too hudraulc prress chanell

toodeh ve gonn too doo biggest pehper essplohshon

They're Swedish. You also forgot to apologise.

Not proud, my country is pretty messed up on too many aspects, but for different reasons its a more "important" country (bad reasons mostly) even if overall your country is better.

you think this is the land of milk and honey?

I'm glad to see you agree despite your initial aggressiveness. Finland is truly a great place to be. We do have our problems but they're far from those of other, lesser countries.

Still, there are a lot of people preying on weak-minded Finns, are they aspiring troll champions or what

Jealousy mainly

Americans are known to be similar to those living in the eastern wastes also known as USSR but you are mostly decent folk, and good friends to proper, advanced countries. This thread stands proof for that thus far.

I will cherish the day you claim your de jure clay up north, it is practically for sale and you wouldn't want a subhuman settling there first.

>youtube.com/watch?v=n149YiSrrno

Because we are the master race

Greatness breeds jealousy, serkku. The only thing that can do is trash talk your hockey skills.

you are a jewmerican dick sucking cuckboi. america is 50% nigger 25% jewish and 25% mixed mutts

Timo, how much kossu did you have tonight?

You must be high on Krokodil or something you god damn commie, are you incapable of reading? Whatever, I do not bother my self with your kind.

Absolutely, the question however is why do people still hate? To understand what you aspire not to be is to prevent becoming such.
There are people out there, who truly dislike our glorious country and seemingly there is no reason for that but surely such a large number of people would not be mobilised for no reason. This is my quest.

It is a dangerous journey and even your kin will oppose you, for even we, the Finns have problems of our own (fucking Swedes and commies) so trust no one.

i have good thoughts about finland, to the extent that I think about finland at all
hi5 finnbros

Its fucking 5:49 AM.
Go back to bed, pekka.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8gFGageVG5U

only koff its about 6 am and i still got beer left

Im a commie because i dont scuk jewish globalist degenerate race mixing niiggger cock? Is that what makes one a commie? So to be a none commie you have to be a rce mixing zionistc cuck right?. Fucking proxy homo

How based was Borgia as a politician Fin bro?

gibe gun rights

Is Koff cheaper than Karhu or Olvi or Karjala?

>Is Koff cheaper than Karhu or Olvi or Karjala?

Obviously thats why i bought it

>Not Koffing up the extra Euro for Olvi

The Spirit of Pete Kauppinen shall haunt your dreams tonight, even if you put 7 different flowers under your pillow.

Koff is cheapest but is shit
Olvi is työukko tier, also cheap (pic related)
Karhu is most expensive and bestest in taste. Original brewery was built on graveyard

It is easy being a small country, eclipsing countries such as yours is pitifully easy. Good luck invading us for the oil we never had, the soviets will nuke you into orbit.

I shall not, for I'm on a quest, and I am not a weak-willed Italian or an apologetic Canadian.

You're an illiterate non-Finn, apparently. Sad.

Gun rights for president innit

If you're talking about beer I only see one brand you mentioned. Oh, forgive me, I didn't realise there's only one real brand of beer in Finland.

>implying i dont just take juoksukaljat when i get the chance

When I'm in Finland in 2019, I'm planning on taking a day trip to Kiuruvesi just to try to meet Pete. I have no family there, but totally worth.

>You're an illiterate non-Finn, apparently. Sad

Vedä kätees amerikan-juutalainen munan lutkuttaja homo

What’s Finland’s demographic like? Was throwing around the idea of moving to Norway until I found out they’re choc full of muzzies

youre not welcome here Tyrone Norway is 100% whiter you should go there

Suomessa on vain suomalaisille.

I tought we got this, you want more?

>90% finns
>5%
>1% russians
Those are three biggest groups. "Diversity" is around helsinki and turku

>suomi suomalaisille

ftfy amerifinn

I've found when autistic children run out of things to say they resort to the only language the truly know. Remove yourself from my sight you knave. You're disappointing.

pic related

Kiitos serkku. Täytyy harjoitela enemmän suomen kieltä.

Poista sinä proxys

heitä sie ittes hirtehen

vai hä

>harjoitella

You live in minnesota or what?

Heitän sut hirteen

Fuck. Harjoitella. Sorry.

Few Finns in "Where's the War?" That's mostly Swedes (spits in disgust) and Norwegians. Most Finnish diaspora are Yoopers (the Running Rabbit shaped peninsula of Michigan).

Can't trust the Swedes in war, the last one they did fuck all in was in the 1800's. It's like a guy purchasing a car worth more than their yearly earnings because they lack a penis.

juo sinä sitä koffias kommari, aamulla ku heräät opettele lukemaan :-D mutsis oli jutku t. sinä

Finland has a GDP per capita of $41,800, while in Italy, the GDP per capita is $36,300.

Unemployment Rate-November 2017
Finland: 8.4% Italy: 11.0%
HDI:

0.895 0.887

Life Expectancy;

Finland: 81.60 Italy: 82.70

Murder Rate:
Finland: 1.28 Italy: 0.9

Happiness Index:
Italy: 28.1 Finland:31.3

Number of Romance Language Speakers: 800 Million

Number of Uralic Language Speakers:25 million

>aamulla ku heräät

Nyt on jo aamu hei mä herään vasta illalla vitun jutku homo

Soome-ugri keelte teha suur salakood.

(Sorry Estonians, my Eesti keel is more shit than my Soome keel.)

Thats becose it is more shit keel :)

Myönnettäköön, alkoholi vie kusen mukana myös ajan tajun, mut eihän sitä koffia juomalla tuu kokemaan.

Hakkaat päätäs väärään seinään apina, sitä nuo haluaa, todellinen perkele on rajojen ulkopuolella. Ainaki pääasiassa

saatana

Lopettakaa se kommunistien mollaaminen.
t.vassari

>todellinen perkele

Tiedätkö vitun homo että perkele on suomalainen jumala? kristinusko = juutalainen uskonto

Viro on mahtava maa. :(

>Communism

>got me good

autistinen sananvalinta, mitä muuta voit odottaa "vitun homo XD"

Täytyy olla hyvin spesiaali jutku, että kääntyy omiaan vastaan kriittisellä hetkellä

Sinähän se "omias" vastaan käännyt kun imet amerikkalaista munaa

Nationalistic symbol "runonlaulajan kädet" "poet's hands" doesn't really fit with communism

Mun aikasempi viesti sun huumeiden käytöstä lienee totta, etkö sä hyvänen aika ymmärrä lukemaas

Ellet pidä neukkuja jossain erityisen korkeessa asemassa niin en ymmärrä mitä absoluuttista vittua sie selität :---D Käyppäs lukemassa hiekkapillun aiheuttanut viesti uusiks ja yritä ymmärtää, plebeiji

I didn't know that that was the symbol. Family heirloom along with a very rare silver wedding spoon made in Rovaniemi in 1930 that I have loaned to Finlandia University for 5 years for their display.

Mitä vittua sä lässytät homo?

THIS IS MY BAIT
THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE
MY BAIT IS MY BEST FRIEND
IT IS MY LIFE
I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY LIFE

WITHOUT ME, MY BAIT IS USELESS. I AM USELESS. I MUST POST MY BAIT TRUE. I MUST POST BAIT MORE OBNOXIOUSLY THAN MY ENEMY WHO IS TRYING TO IGNORE ME.

BEFORE GOD I SWEAR THIS CREED. MY BAIT AND MYSELF ARE DEFENDERS OF MY BANTZ.

WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR ENEMY. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY BANTZ.

SO BE IT, UNTIL THERE IS NO ENEMY, BUT PEACE. AMEN

>2000 luvun lapsokaiset

And here, good folk we have come a conclusion that even your own folk might not necessarily be trustworthy. A sad day for all of us.

I hate these americanized zionist cuckstian faggots who claim to be finnish

? I have a shotgun, legally of course.

Do you have to claim Saami heritage to be allowed to own a rifle like a SAKO or Valmet for hunting?

This is what kind of hand holding it symbolizes.
This kind of "poets" or "seers" existed as late as early 1900s. They remembered traditional poetic stories that were taught to them by other "poets" before them. This oral tradition has been a vital tool recording ancient tales and beliefs.

I lived in finland for two years. It was alright. Cute girls but kinda trashy. I'm not hating finnbro.

America is clearly inferior to our glorious nation, it is beyond me what the fuck you're on about, you oaf. Regardless, living in the midst of cucks, retards and *shudders* soviets every bit of friendship you can acquire is an asset. Obviously a halfwit such as you wouldn't understand the value of pawns willing to do your work for you.

>most weapons per capita
>finland #3

Hunting is really common in here.

deseretnews.com/top/2519/13/Finland-15-nations-with-the-highest-gun-ownership.html

So these would be the "Seers" Lönnrot compiled Kalevala from?

Neat little fact I did not know. Kiitos.

>valehtelee ettei panisi Li:tä römpsättimeen

> living in the midst of cucks, retards and *shudders* soviets

I live in the midst of niggers muslims and my racist evil finnish thug friends and we have been in more fights with niggers and mudslimes than you will ever be. Hellsinki represent. U mad bönde?

I use the shotgun for hunting but all you need to do is bring the heads of some game to the local office and they upgrade your armory card.
Nigger heads don't count as of late. Sad.

>kinda trashy
>kinda
It gets better the norther you go, but I think we're #1 in promiscuity meh.

Yeah I was in Jyvaskyla. Only had one semi-ongoing thing while I was over there with a chick from Lahti. Saw her for a few months before I got a phone call from some random dude who was crying and screaming at me in Finnish. Turns out she had a fiance she neglected to tell me about.

Her problem is the distinct lack of munaa pilluun, I could fix a lot of things, and it doesn't make me a commie.

Hell's Sink is just shameful, though I do admire the lot who endure there somehow, it has to be difficult.

Yes. Lönnrot did add some own things too, but just to "tie" the story as a whole.
After that, in the 1900s some seers told almost exactly same story than kaleva, even they had not even heared about it.

Also Himmlers Ahnenerbe made an expedition to karelia to study these things
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenerbe#Karelia

salakirjat.net
This site has a great deal of old finnish literature, and new books about old traditions and history. Some of the newer books are WEWUZ -shit, but reprints of the old books are good. (in finnish)

Thanks for the link. I'll use it for sure.

I'm struggling through Volume Two of Täällä Pohjantähden alla right now. I say struggling because of my Finnish skill level. I know this book gets a lot of hate for sympathy for The Reds (fuck them) but there's that beauty to Linna's writing I cannot escape.

A co-workers' gf got pissed at him because he wasn't doing house chores and left in the middle of the night to unknown destination. Came back like 3 days of radio silence later to say she was 'at a friend', and he took her back in.
It's mostly our fault for straying from the path of our ancestors. You're alright though, burger.

but do you have this nigger tier music huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=1F-V9Foi-bg
youtube.com/watch?v=9w5M1__yNM4

no thats turkey
fins are not fucking turks
fuck you my name is not osman mongoloidlu

Don't talk about music to the country that provides the largest amount of the best music in the world.

That's neat. Not the easieast way at all, but I belive it is pretty effective way to learn.

really? i bet you can't beat this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GlbbdqAZ7qY

whatchu got finne?

of course they do

youtube.com/watch?v=vYbNmHk5jnA&list=PL9B734873500F7AA2

I`m out off words.

>this is right across my borders[1]
I puked a little in my mouth

1. an unguarded, open bridge

Is Halme posting going to be the newest craze?

I grew up with Finnish in the house, but the basic shit. My grandparents (on both sides) integrated into America like proper immigrants and always spoke English outside of their houses. My parents taught me a little, enough to get by in Finland during trips, but never the eloquent aspects of Finnish.

I actually have an ancient Berlitz sanakirja that I use to learn the tougher words from. Google Translate sucks at Finnish and Estonian.

I don't hate Finland, it's the only decent country in that corner of the world.

yeah i give up. i also feels like this legendary song beats swedish nigger music
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Xl9tBWt54

imagine living among these people, they are just getting worse
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg

sais it all brah

It's a family heirloom, mostly kept in a sarcastic jest. My maternal grandfather went to county jail (the drunk tank) on two separate occasions for bar fights with the Finnish-American sons of sisällissota traitors.

No we don't and yes I do want more. I cannot legally walk into a gun shop and buy a gun.
There's all sorts of bureaucratic bullshit cockblocking me.
Automatics and grenade launchers are completely off limits and it sucks

>Finnish communist upswell incoming
change race like the kikes didn't
>you had 1 chance

see following post bad jew

You should get some finnish friends to practice and learn language and culture.

How many times you have visited?

Nice.Are you from that area where all the Finns live? I believe it was northern Michigan but I don't know for sure. My connection with the Finns is that a large part of my immediate family and friends (and myself) work in the paper industry where all of the machines are Finnish (heritage from 'repaying' to the Soviets where they were forced to build heavy machines as reparation payments and now have the near monopoly on paper machines). Recently there was a huge rehaul of one of the production lines and the whole factory was invaded by Spurdos, shit was cash. That's where I got the ashtray from, one of my father's business trips to Tampere