Describe human races like dog breeds

we're all different. lets describe us as if we were dog races

Pitbulls= niggers

I think I've found the African equivalent.

USA = mutts

So like how about a Rapeshire Terrier

It's from England, originally bred from an African dog.

Slavs=ovcharkas and borzoi

>inb4 what's an ovcharka

Tongans

White: Submissive, Gentle breed good for families. Perfect servants.

Arab: Aggressive sub breed of the Jew, much less family friendly, but follows Jews well.

Jew: Assertive breed usually paired with Whites for their ability to lead and keep the less intelligent Whites or Arabs t subordinated. Unethical breeding practices have resulted in some severe hereditary disorders, make sure you buy from a trustworthy kennel.

Aryan: Ancestral species of the White, believed to have been much more aggressive and larger in mass, with their own alphas before domestication bred it out of them. Likely the largest and most intelligent species of canine to have ever existed. Extinct, but with extremely rare atavistic manifestations sometimes occurring within the White breed. Usually killed off when discovered by other Whites for being against the Jew Alpha.

Europeans = Golden retriever
Asians = Poodles
Africans = Greyhounds

>dogfucker

White people are golden retrievers
Loyal, friendly and everyone's favorite

Niggers are jackals, wild disgusting and dangerous

Spics are chihuahuas, little, smelly, stupid and angry, traitorous little shits

Muslims are goats, different species

the nordic white - very admirable, smart, obedient, honorable, easily brainwashed by jews

the female nordic is highly susceptible to race mix with other dog breeds because of their innocent and they are naive.

>submissive
just wait jude

Oriental: Intelligent well disciplined breed, hard workers but without an alpha to give the pack direction, will likely cause problems for owners when they spend their energy and teamwork on kooky economic theories they heard by word of bark from Jews. Another breed completely devoid of their own alphas. Believed to be a cross breed of ancient-aryans and another species.

WE

I've been waiting since I was in my mid-20s, and that was ten years ago. I'm going to die of old age at this rate. You cucks are still supporting our boy Trump, lol. I mean there's slow and then there's White level Slow of still following a cuck a year after he backstabbed you.

Praise G-D for the low IQ White, our eternal servant.

African: Crude closely related species of canine, valued by owners for their aggression. Produces no Alpha males but unique for large numbers of Alpha females that lead heat-packs of males. Stupid species, but slightly smarter than Whites.

>Faggot schlomo doesn’t realize his history is littered with his people being exiled,massacred and deposed of in a rather quick amount of time

History is cyclical kike, your time will come once again, and this time we will finish the job

Americans (white Americans)=border collies

been waiting for decades, all bark no bite

Amerimutts.

says the mestizo spanish rape baby

lol buttblasted goblino.

Muh 'murican prodd.

Keep telling yourself that. I honestly wish you would, but I know better. The only time you ever tried you followed an atheist vegan artist who was too sensitive to pull the trigger on the Jew.

Whites will always follow losers. I wish you could become aryans again, but you can't. You're a broken, submissive people.

nords are the golden retrievers. beautiful and blond. above average intelligence, loyal, obedient, and too friendly to strangers

Bro-tier scratchback tacobenders

niggers: pitbulls
spics: bull terrier/chihuahua/yorkie mongrels
Aryans: German shepherds