youtube.com/watch?v=zExDivIW4FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stalker has pretty good taste.

I want to hug Chouchou.

>"チョウチョウちゃん可愛い"
>"チョウチョウいい女"
>"チョウチョウ美人"

Speak english moonman.

H-hey, guys, I'm still part of main cast, r-right?

Man I hope bort doesn't overdo the dream shit.

He's become so likable that him going full chunni over the jobkugan is pathetic

The cutest.

Will she be completely irrelevant after this episode?

Talk no jutsu'd the dude the poor dude. She's elite.

Can't wait for Keikaku and Salad Gaiden.

Does Salad have that brain defect all the other Uchichas have?

Why is Mitsuki so overly possessive of Bort? Sumire literally just asked Boruto whether he was ok. Mitsuki was the real creep in this episode.

Considering that she unlocked her eyehax thru happiness, probably not

Mitsuki replaced but don't worry at least he was in this episode unlike Iwabe.

So she's basically another Shisui?

Prolly not since all the edgyness from the Uchiha tablet was a 1000yo ruse from black Zetsu.

Sasuke must've destroyed.

haha

burrito

>implying you wouldn't freak out if you woke up thinking your eye had magic powers
Even if they're shitty ones.

I feel bad for all these filler kids, they'll probably be forgotten if things ever pick up. What Naruto needed was exactly more non-special snowflake characters like them

Uchiha's unlock their eyehaxes through strong emotions; it just confirms that Sarada is another overemotional Uchiha.

Homolust is a powerful thing in this series. Also he has no moral compass.

>all those Haruno genes made her just boring and generic enough to keep her from being an insane edgelord.

I'd be fine if they showed up in the manga, so long as it came with some cool redesigns.

Was it autism?

> Dad/Mom brain wash you over 30 times
>The picture of Boruto is involved
Oro did this.

Why was the animation in this episode so much better than the other eps?

It wasn't even all that important

Is he gonna sex with Chouchou?

So when are things actually going to happen

We'll prolly see some action on next manga chapter.

It looks like Sarada Gaiden is going to start on episode 10.

Cutest filler background character

/r9k/-kun is cute

I liked his poncho thing, looks pretty comfy.

Nope. Just like Hinata

hawawawawa

In-house episode with good staff and scheduling.

Wasabi is one of the "important" characters this season which is why she and Namida get talking scenes and sit with the main characters.

The cutest background character was decided to be goth loli after ep 1.

what kind of jutsus will she use?

Why are everyone so cute in this show/manga?
Even the character who was supposed to be a rich asshole ended up being a nice guy.

If Chou Chou's gonna have sex with him. He probably won't have much say in the matter.

Sweet summer children kek.

He's still a dick for burning taxpayer money on fucking cardgames.

His dad uses taxpayer money for prostitutes

Doesn't Children learn about Bijuus and all or they're still learning basics?

>Hey Boruto, did I ever tell you about that one time I almost destroyed the entire village and killed myself because some emo piercing fetishist nearly killed your mom? He was a good friend.

>FUCKING SHINOBI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously do they not teach modern world history in ninja school? I feel like it's pretty vital to know about the MOTHERFUCKING NINJA WORLD WAR.

Probably

Wouldn't happen in Tobirama's rei... government.

Again, he's less than a year old. It's natural he's immature at times

What the fuck is Naruto doing. He should at least tell his son about having a demon fox sealed inside him.

I mean, I'm not surprised. Bolt's only, what, 10y.o.?

D A Y O F R E T R I B U T I O N
youtube.com/watch?v=zExDivIW4FM

>psychologically torture your clone child while erasing his memories with mind-altering drugs and constantly reinforcing attachment to this random whiskered kid you've never met before in your life
Best parent.

that thread was fucking good

Boruto investigating the dark chakra while Gaiden is going on would be an interesting way to balance things.

Didn't have a sassy thicc black loli to smack sense into him. For shame.

Japan not having shit taste for once.

I'm going to RAPE the hawawawawa

Oh my god the designs are so bad. It looks like a bunch of OCs.

Nah. Not enough Sharingans.

I mean, bijuu weren't taught in original Naruto academy either. No surprise. I'm just enjoying the usage of dramatic irony.

But your average ninja knew when they showed up. So i guess there is some pictures.

>Sakura has had zero (0) screen time in the new series and manga.
>will appear again only to be completely humiliated
Sometimes I do kind of feel bad for Sakurafags.

If you like reused character designs then try one piece

The faces in this episode were excellent

What if Sumire is the villain behind the dark chakra? Mitsuki gave her a weird ass look at the end of the episode.

dont

What if Inojin turns into a villain because he doesn't get enough screentime?

The way he just appeared behind her was genuinely creepy and freaked me out.

Did they though? As far as I know, only inner-circle folk really knew the truth (WMD's distributed between nations). And NONE of the kids in original Naruto knew what was going on either iirc. Suna kids just knew Garaa as a blood-soaked monster possessed by "an evil sand spirit" or some shit. And the Konoha villagers only knew Naruto as "the kid who contains the monster that wreaked our shit 12 years ago".

What was he going to do to Sumire?

Kubo please

During 9 tails attack people screamed "It's Kyuubi aaaaaaah".

Forcefully kiss her cheek

Going further with this insane theory, what if she's an orphan because they (being Orochimaru) tried to replicate the conditions for Naruto and created a chimera synthetic bijuu? But that wouldn't explain its seeming connection with Boruto's right eye.

Yes. As in "Nine-Tails". But did they know he was part of a collectible set is what I'm saying.

Will they be endgame?

I'm really enjoying Burrito so far. It's fun.
Of course, once the angst and plot appear I'm getting out of here. Don't wanna repeat what happened to Naruto.

Maybe, since Inojin doesn't really have anyone he's shipped with.

No, that's really fucking stupid.

So if the demon has all those powers and they were used in battles in the past, people should know that they are basically living unlimited power WMDs.

The episode would have worked better if they made stalker-kun actually creepy and ugly and not a handsome pale bishonen.

>implying

Had quite a range of comedic to terrified expressions. Maybe a bit of foreshadowing to how the series could get darker over time leading to the timeskip teaser in the first episode.

Inojin belongs to Chouhou's harem.

But user, they needed to set up Chouchou's talk-no-jitsu

Calm down Magire

> implying keikaku would permit this

Is Boruto vs Sarada ever gonna happen?

Hopefully never.

I believe there's a level between blatantly reusing character designs and hitting the randomize button.

Why is she such a slut?

I guess you can't just be ugly disgusting loner freak in the animu world. You are always actually super-handsome, just MISUNDERSTOOD.

I seriously hope not.

Not him but, I'd be down for some training sparring. doujin when?

That's one of the many glories of 2D newfriend

They're setting her, shikidai, and inojin up as the "cool teens" when they do the inevitable time skip.
Why? Because NO ONE knows what to do with the overpowered and in the spotlight main trio.