Koe no Katachi

Now that the movie's out, what was your favorite shot or scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

subscene.com/subtitles/a-silent-voice
hentaifox.com/gallery/27974/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>out
>720p
pick one

let's romanticize suicide. it's a trend now.

>it's a trend now.
It is?

It will be every scene exposing Ueno's thighs in 1080p.

but the movie doesn't do that user

I guess it is.

Whats with this 720 version floating around.. didnt the movie come out why did no one upload the 1080 p version

Fansubber dogma re: 720p is alive, well and as fucking retarded as ever.

Please explain how it does that SJW-kun

>no subs till monday

What is “Fansubber dogma re: 720p”?

There are shitsubs if you're desperate.

Man this was good.
They cut the retarded film plot, the movie in general is a lot tighter than the manga but it all works better together. The OST is amazing and it looks fantastic. It's far better than the manga.

Dunno, but these subs are fine to me. These one are different from the [TT] one.
>subscene.com/subtitles/a-silent-voice
Or maybe because I'm an ESL. Feels good being weeb country I guess.

It really is a fantastic film

How does it compare to Tamako Love Story?

No, they're the exact same, ESL-kun.

I find it stupid how everyone is arguing which of the 3 movies are the best
I'm just glad I'll have 3 great movies to watch

Wrong thread?

yes, but it's still somewhat relevant here luckily?

Oh really. Then, sorry I guess.

Did he even try to jizz in her ears and see if stem cells would fix her hearing?

It's different, I mean they're not really that similar in terms of plot and characters. Any similarities are more related to KyoAni/Yamada I think. Tamako Love Story is simple, KnK feels like a mature Yamada.

Should've remove Mashiba and Kawaii while at it.

What, why?
I get that it took most of their sub-plots away, but it was still a better movie with them in.

There are some retards out there who think that 720p is the be all end all and that anything above is unnecessary and makes no difference.

>Please explain how it does that SJW-kun
In fact the series is quite SJW by itself, the film was even exhibited in schools.

I say romanticized because the act is used only for melodramatic reasons. After the suicide fails, Nishimiya already changes. In other words, it was just a plot device.

>it was just a plot device
Yeah, it's a movie with a plot. It's bound to have several plot devices.

Kawai was alright but Mashiba truly didn't work in the movie and I actually think he should've been removed. When he says something along the lines of
>I thought we'd become friends
after Ishida's breakdown it just felt like we were indeed watching a recut manga with a bunch of shit missing. I thought the rest of the movie did a good job of avoiding feeling like that, but that scene really ruined the illusion for me. He didn't add anything to the movie either because he simply didn't get the time to.
I'm saying this as someone that really liked him in the manga, he didn't belong in these 2 hours.

good taste.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Easily that one, also the scene where Shouya and Shoko fight near the beginning. Great animation.

Significantly better

When they fight in the classroom when they were young. The creators sure didn't hold back, that was difficult to watch.

musadwpom daspd,mwpo d,wop

Why is this thread so much comfier than the other one?

Also, I don't have a screenshot, but my favorite scene was Shouko's smile right at the end before the fade out to the ending

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANT TO RIP THAT FUCKING TAG OFF HIS SHIRT!

So, who is subbing this?

Would you Sup Forums?

Was the movie as shit as the manga?

A better ending than what the manga gave.

A foreign male actually taking responsibility. I know this is fiction but this is taking it too far.

It's actually a really bad idea to knock up a jap woman since even if you marry her you don't get permanent citizenship and thus she can basically divorce you and steal your kids leaving you with absolutely no legal way to see them.

I liked the movie but some part of me wishes they expanded on some of the characters more since some of them were even more irrelevant then before. Maybe not a series but I could see it being an OVA.

Dropping some Knk inspired OC

Why is there a deaf girl in a normal class without an interpreter? What the fuck?

Also subs are ass, 720p

I keep saying that
whats the point of being in a lecture if you absolutely dont know what the fuck is going on
at the least someone should be taking notes on that transferable paper

That's Japan for you

Probably due to the fact schools weren't as prepared dealing with cases like these in Japan they just ignore it. Reminds me of a girl in my class where my teacher was forced to wear a microphone and periodically had to keep turning herself up to let the girl hear. I don't remember anyone getting bullied since its was Kindergarten. I do however remember several kids throwing fits and kicking the wall though.

I just finished watching it and really need to say it was awesome, even better than what i remember the manga to be. It's a pity it didn't even get close to placing near your name in terms of grossing. I cried so hard it gave me an headache. By the way i couldn't wait any longer to watch it, been waiting for nearly a year i thought to myself the broken subs will do and they did for the most part, you can easily make sense of what it is said, not to mention you pretty much know how it spells out if you've read the manga, which i advise you do. Overall a pleasing experience like nothing i've had recently. I'm looking into buying the BD box now since the guilt of being a freeloader is eating away at me

What blew me away were the sounds.
Watching it in the cinema really hit you with the audio, especially the very last part.

I just hope that the BD release gives the sounds justice.

Source for those interested:
>hentaifox.com/gallery/27974/

any Pedro x Shoko stuff?

No idea. Just used google reverse image

Fuck off! Pedro is pure

I rather have some doujins with both the moms. Both their husbands are huge faggots for running out on them.

Wait what's wrong with [TT]? I was just about to download this shit.

Would have loved to see it in theatres. I agree though, the sound design was immaculate.

I fucking love Chex Mix. Of course I would.

>tfw studio monitor speakers

The bullying was super hard to watch, but I forced myself not to skip it.

The cruelty of school children always amazes me.

Machine translated arab done subs.

Chromatic aberration ruins it.

So it's like Shouko talking?

Kinda underwhelming in the sakuga department, but I guess you can't really expect much high budget animation from a kyoani movie.

Post more Pedro

Yeah, the animation was pretty stiff, but I blame it on the movie's overly-detailed designs. They look like a nightmare to animate. Ever since Horiguchi left, there hasn't been any KyoAni designer who prefers simple and easy-to-animate designs.

>t. Kawai

I really liked it.
I had only read the oneshot a long while back, and read through the manga yesterday.
I'm glad they took out the film subplot, it seemed kind of excessive and out of place since the rest of the issues were so serious.

The moms were pretty great

What the hell is up with the horizontal black bars? Bad rip or bad master?

KyoAni made this mediocre show watchable.

They're not that detailed. There are movies with much more sakuga and more detail out there.

Canon end and no one can tell me otherwise.

>even Pedro appears in the last page

FUCK yeah now I can sleep like a baby

I was expecting Afro to sound like whiny high pitched faggot. Thankfully I was wrong and he was a lot more of bro. They should have showed Kawai to me more of a bitch and eyebrows doing something then being background character. I was hoping he would punch or throw water at someone.

>Ueno
>Shoko
>Yuzuru
>Nagatsuka
So this is a harem, right?

Yuzuru how?

it's a harem.

>nagatsuka
>man of culture.jpg

Hows the [TT] subs? Anything better?

Thank CR and their upscaled 720p that they sell as 1080p HD for that.

>Not living in Japan, knowing moon, and watching it in theaters last year
What's it like to be shit at everything? Anyways, the intro bullying scene and the suicide scene were the best. It sucks they left out the "I can get more" scene, and honestly it should have been 2 or even 3 movies, with a movie original ending that wasn't a let down.

The man would probably give you a bro job and think its completely normal. It was even more funny how jealous someone touching his bro.

It makes me feel itchy just looking at it.

If you can't understand moon it gets the point across, but it's some google translate shit.

though, that did turn out to be one of his faults. Like not knowing what real friendship was; when he offered Ishida that money I was really surprised, you don't just casually do that

Subs when?

Why didn't the girl in the last few pages react to it? Is she blind? All i know about this is that the main girl is deaf.

I thought Shimada had neat design but god damn the kid looks dead inside at such a young age.

Cram school, man.

I read manga and i was really disapointed about the ending. Are you sure that movie's ending is better?

I liked all the parts with my cute wife the most.

now that you mention it, didn't she have a hearing aid at first?

Your wife is a fucking bitch and I hope she gets raped by faceless old men

I've read and watched it. The movie end of very slightly better, but it doesn't fix all that much. It's more like it just skips the movie arc, and cuts out that shitty "And when walked through the door (literally) to our future and started our lives!" ending.