Can't even cut a budget deal

Can't even cut a budget deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/government-shutdown-2018-01-19-senate-vote-deal-latest-news-live-updates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don’t just accept a shitty deal because the other side decides to throw a tantrum.

Came here to post this. fpbp

But I thought Trump was supposed to make good deals. No one does deals better than him, r-r-right?

HES THE BEST AT MAKING DEALS! MAGA MAGA AWOOO

HES SO GOOD AT MAKING DEALS HE DOESNT EVEN NEED TO MAKE THEM MAGA AWOOO

OP loves trump and is being sarcastic, on to the next,

cbsnews.com/news/government-shutdown-2018-01-19-senate-vote-deal-latest-news-live-updates/

>on to the next

in other words...

>lalalalalalala Trump is god king! lalala!

He can't even get all the republicans on board. SAD!

>You don’t just accept a shitty deal because the other side decides to throw a tantrum.

Our commie friends are too fucking stupid to understand this. The Democrats tried to fuck us on DACA and hey failed. The government “shutting down” only bothers liberals. The rest of us see no problem with it.

OP let's make a deal, yeah? I want to fuck your wife for 3,50. Deal?
Being the best at making deals doesn't mean you always have to close deals even if they're bad ones you literal fucking children kek.

7D JENGA!
This move will surely make Mexico pay for the wall!

Tired of winning yet?

kek

>not signing a bad deal for you is a loss
Tired of retards in Sup Forums but c'est la vie :DDDD

lol why were tax breaks for the rich more important than keeping the government up and running
GOP retards wasted reconciliation on making Goldman Sachs happy

>trying to polish a turd
you gonna cry trumpkin fuckwad?

Gib me your shekels goyim.

Democrats didn't want a deal. They wanted to sabatoge the country because the economy is doing good.

We do not negotiate with terrorists, user.

Ya think you're hot shit don'cha!one1

>Deal making doesn't mean making deals

Your damage control is spiraling out of control.

>I don't know how negotiations work

You think small government Republicans should care about a government shutdown?

>not being able to successfully negotiate a spending bill after working on it for 6 months is a good deal

you have a feeble mind

Good. The government should shut down permanently.

>democrats offer shit deal
>tell them to change it
>they threaten to shut down government if they don't get their way

Republicans are pussies and won't nuke the filibuster.

its just shills that know the Democrat party is dead

You fucking faggots. It’s not a DEAL if the other side is asking for ridiculous illegal bullshit! That’s ransom. My god democrats are fucking retarded and insane.

>small government Republicans

Half the republicans are uniparty fags that want DACA. You can't forget that.

>small government Republicans
holy shit a literal boomer tier retard

Why does Shareblue keep trying to convince a bunch of people who hate the federal government so much they routinely argue for the execution of 95 plus % of them that they should be upset that the government is no longer going to operate at full capacity? Are you people really this stupid?

Nah man they just see stuff differently that you do.

Trump is only showing the size of your mum's nasty cunt. Not any type of conspiracy we all know its huge.

What’s funny is this hurts Democrats much more then Republicans. Who was the party just a few years ago bitching about Republicans shutting down the government? Also saying how not making a deal will throw people off a cliff?

>come up with a bipartisan deal
>I'll sign anything
>lol jk, I'm a fucking retard

God damn I can't handle all this winning.

He should spend a week golfing to think of a way to double up on the winning.

Republicans have been in the majority both times this has happened this decade, retard

FPBP

a shitty deal is worse than no deal

From a business standpoint, that's actually kinda how it works.

You can say it hurts dems all you want, but it won't change the fact that it will show the country how impotent the gop majority is.

He's gonna need twelve hookers and some shark DVDs to design the perfect wall with mashed potatoes.

>hurr durr trump will just leave the government in perpetual shutdown because its such a great deal
No he'll cave and give them what they want which is a deal on DACA without wall security.

>implying taxes affected this in any way whatsoever

nigger, they could have made the effective tax rate 100% and this would still be going on

If he can think of a way to keep that shithole known as Washington shuttered for the rest of the year he's officially earned a spot on Mt. Rushmore. Imagine a year without government.

“Sometimes the best investments are the ones you never make” -Donald J. Trump (Art of the Deal)

FUCK DACA.

Hey retard, they needed to use reconciliation for the tax vote and now they can't use it to keep the government from shutting down. They deemed tax cuts for bankers as more important than the government running

No he won't you dumb nigger. Trump's base doesn't give a fuck if the government is shut down or not. In fact the vast majority are likely to prefer the former.

And how many of them lost seats the last time this happened? How many Democrats and Republicans worked together and tried to solve this problem? Why are Democrats not willing to work together to at least put some input or items they want on this budget bill? I understand your still upset about it being her turn or whatever but pol is an adult board and name calling only ruins your argument. Try again kiddo.

>Trump's base
>implying he gives a fuck about his base
get real

We don't want to stop the government from shutting down.

Why can't trump get the GOP on the same page to vote for something that won't make them look inept at governing?

Then tell trump to stop crying about it on twitter

Because the last time the government shut down for a couple days they estimated the productivity lost was at 2 billion dollars. If anything it shows how useless Democrats and big government policy’s are.

The Dems put illegal invaders above you and your family

Think about that....the foreign lawbreakers are getting more attention from your Dem public servants than you are
They are fucking you without Vaseline

Refuses to sign a dog shit bill that goes against American interests

Because you see several republicans who really don’t like Trump and who really don’t give any fucks anymore about their district and want to leave office.

Oh that's right you guys are still on the "he only cares about wall street and banks" lie. Forgive me I forgot about your latest falsehood when my I got my W2 and realized my tax bill went down $2600 this year.

>they didn't do what I think they should so they just wanted to give money to rich people!

this fuckin faggot, lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

Republicans hate spending and want a smaller government
Democrats love spending and want a larger government
People are against illegal immigration, and its clearly one of the biggest contributors to Republicans last victory

It seems like democrats are handing Republicans everything they want on a silver platter, with a justification that will have most people on the side of the Republicans

It's like democrats want to lose even harder next time. What is it that they think they are going to gain here?

No one is crying about it here but you Shareblue. It's almost like you want our help because you're afraid no one's going to be there to mail your welfare check.

No he only gives a shit about Israel and what Ivanka and Kushner want. If he cared about the base he wouldn't be considering legalizing 3.5 million illegals via a program he promised to end.

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOS LMAO

Yeah, trump is inept at governing
>my $30 a week will really help pay my higher power in
lol
They are in this position because they couldn't pass a bill as the majority without using reconciliation lol
Trump is whining like a little bitch about it

You are correct. It's precisely why you see all these threads from Shareblue not so subtlety begging us to get mad at the government shutting down while Sup Forums couldn't be happier.

>all shareblues talking points in one post

No republicans are too moderate already. Has nothing to do with Trunps governing and more to do with them being losers. In the end this will hurt Democrats. Screen cap and mark my words.

BASED ISRAEL BASED KUSHNER BASED IVANKA

>30x52 = $2600
No nigger, I'm afraid not.

so....you must have no children

Who the fuck would spend their tax dollars helping foreign invaders instead of American citizens?

>there is seriously something wrong with liberals

Good for him. Meanwhile the assorted niggers of this country get to spend $2600 less of my money on Colt 45 and watermelon this year.

>our plan isn't working, lets throw a hail mary and use their own anti-semitism to turn them against trump!

is this seriously your fuckin plan you stupid fag? haha holy shit ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not being a trumpfag is bad
good one, fag
lol you're too poor to benefit
I have kids, unlike most trumpfags that jack off to cartoons. I just don't think a quarter of a car note a month is worth paying sky high premiums on healthcare

Whaaah, Democrats only oppose him because he is orange.

Shut it down for a while. No one gives a fuck.

keep going through your shareblue script faggot

but you're not ant-semetic, you're not even Sup Forums you're just a typical partisan drone following a cult personality that crossed the border into Sup Forums from the_donald last year bringing your cancer and never left

>Created the DACA problem for leverage
>Ignored CHIP for leverage
>Got increased border security spending using that leverage that was created out of literal thin air, entirely by Trump
>Rejected it for wall fanfic
>Still couldn't get a deal
TippityToppitykek

this is leverage to force through wall

You have a salty mind :^)

>no true scotsman

you're seriously this dumb

You don't understand basic arithmetic, do you? And this is why we don't need a federal government. Too much of their efforts are spent on keeping detritus such as yourself from starving to death.

>Deal requires at least 11 of the opposing party to jump ship
>RINOs
>McCancer doesn't even show up

>unironically supports a jewish administration and a man that gave his children to the jews and gave those jews positions within the white house
>claims to be anti-semetic
I have no idea how you rationalize that with 4d chess but it ought to be entertaining tbqhwyf

thread over. this is the only correct answer. dems grandstanding and crying because "muh racism"

what sky high premiums? What are you talking about?
health care for me under Obamacare showed up as $930 A MONTH
--------$930 a month, MotherFucker!

Your "kids" are missing out on over $1,500 a year that YOU are being forced to pay to take care of illegals

>cares about healthcare premiums
How fitting that you have kids but don't seem to possess a real job.

Hey dipshit. It's Congress' job to do the budget. However, I'd sure like the God Emperor to start doing the budgets though. Good idea, user.

He's still the best deal maker at 30% success if everyone else is operating at 10%

They're probably missing more in unpaid child support from their nigger father having abandoned them.

oh no.....the muslim leaf ranting about U.S. politics

>please stick maple syrup up your hairy ass and shut your goat hole

>back to DA JOOOOOOOS DA JOOOOOOOS
the most interesting thing about this board is how the stormfront and daily stormfag refugees showed up and decided reddit was the problem. You honestly are incapable of critical thought if your answer is always going to be DA JOOOOOOS

>yfw all monies earmarked for expenditure in the state of california are redirected toward wall construction effective immediately

>being good at making deals means taking bad deals

>completely avoids my post and cannot defend his love for israeli first policies after claiming he was antisemetic
You can just come out and say you're pro israel if you can't think up any complex 4d chess, its okay I'll have more respect for you being honest about being a kike lover then I will for you trying to fit in on Sup Forums.

>trump can't make a good deal

lmao